Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? (54240 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by shamecurls(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Religion and scam re 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by cold(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dayum! Nigerians have to be the most gullible people on the face of the earth. This is tragic! A truly sad and sorry state of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Chanchit: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
na person weh get sense go teach person weh no get sense.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by paulo220(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
no comment yet.....happy Sunday all
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
If he's going to call you to pray for your problem, he's not gonna use his own money naw
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by johnlegend01: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
What a pity.
Lord! Save your Church

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by irondome: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
So, those who do not have 200 Naira can't be partakers of the daily divine prayer? God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by eph12(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am ashamed of my religion cry

4 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by izzou(m): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
nmreports:
LMAO.
Religion and the things of God is one of the most difficult things to meddle in. Fear of God and blasphemy. My opinion.

But in this case... Ahn ahn. Why?. Funny thing is that aunty can divorce her husband if he asks her not to buy the recharge card again.

Sometimes these pastors may just want to be creative like: "Okay if these sheep's want me to call them everyday or they keep calling and texting and want me to pray for them, why don't I just use technology".

Sometimes the intention may not be business but what about my people. My gullible people how are yous? Kilode? E ti go ju.
Ahn ahn.

Pray to God in your small room, attend church and follow his instructions. Ask the elders to pray for you and join hands with your friends or gf or wives or husbands as the case maybe. Pay your tithes and challenge God.

Stop being gullible and sheepishly following supposedly men of god with your duck necks.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Dubem13: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
hardywaltz:
I have tried talking several people out of it but they will not listen.

Mbaka is a big time fraud, i can't wait for Catholic Church to expel him
then you have to wait forever, ewu
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Firefire(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
murphyibiam15:
am a catholic and go for mbaka's adoration but i always dont consider that recharge card shit....i guess is just a ploy to make more money and put church members in positive psychology....at least is healing ppl psychologically...

my 2 cent though

such a senseless post.. whether your a Christian or Muslim or artiest, Catholic or Cele, etc criticize what's wrong..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
The level of magarism is naija is something else, this is crazy.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by pedrilo: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
class, what is the opium of the masses?
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by shehuolayinka(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hehey nawaoooooo. That's the igbo man in him.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Richnero(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Judge not!!!

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by jerryfisher(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
etebefia:
This is what the Church has been turned into
pls is this the recharge card?
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by mannatech: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Stop offerings, tithes,donations and gifts in place of worship and let's see the true men of God

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by shuggah(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
it's d true tho and it does work for a lot of people, many believe in d prayers offered by fr mbaka and thus are healed.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by hpk(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trut:
Not a big deal, I do buy the Recharge Card anytime I go adoration. Many people have testimonies of the Recharge Card.

A trial of the Recharge Card will convince you.
I HAVE BRAIN AND I USE IT... I'LL PASS...

4 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by sniperwolf(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is the height of mockery to Christianity angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Richy4(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:
Odiegwu!

I wanted to say the same thing but you took it from me.....I don't know any other exclamation that can befit this matter at hand

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by remigiusizunna(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is it used to call God?

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by hpk(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
THE POPE MUST HEAR THIS...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by coded65(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
emeijeh:
Mbaka why?

Father Mbaka again?
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by etebefia: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
jerryfisher:
pls is this the recharge card?
yes
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
What?! Is this what the catholic church has turned into? What bout the poor ones who don't have money for this so called recharge card? Nigeria is full of dumb asses
time to open my own church bussiness, with 170 Million zombies business will sure boom.
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Montaque(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Freely you received , freely you give.
I don't want to say much, only that my dear Rev. Fr. Mbaka should desist from whatsoever brings christianity to disrepute. He has insulted us enough.
I won't say more for now.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Onegai(f): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Can this man not be expelled from the Church? How dare he bring disrepute to the Holy Order? Why can't he leave and start his own Pentecostal ministry and be making money? What is the Archbishop doing??

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
hpk:
I HAVE BRAIN AND I USE IT... I'LL PASS...
my brain works too i will also pass.
you know? Me and you could have invented our own church recharge cards business grin
Re: Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? by greatgod2012(f): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
I've always been wary of this Fr Mbaka man.

Deceiving people in the name of God.

Doing business in fraudulent and deceptive way.

Only the gullible Christians who don't know their God will fall for this.

And the next thing you will hear after been informed of this exposure is........."touch not my anointed " syndrome.

Smh......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.