Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns (28939 Views)

FCTA Demolishes Patience Jonathan’s House In Abuja (Photo) / Blood Will Flow If Nigeria Is Allowed To Dissolve / Blood Will Flow If You Demolish Any House In Gbagyi Villa – Sokapu Youths Warn E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016

The SOKAPU National Youth Co-ordinator, Comrade Nasiru Jagaba while speaking at the stakeholders meeting organized by the group on Saturday in Kaduna, said that “it is obvious the governor wants blood, as he is so desperate to go ahead with the demolition plan.”

He warned that if even one building was touched, the situation could get ugly.

This irresponsible Nasiru should be arrested immediately for threatening a Governor and the peace of Kaduna citizens.

Jobless youths working for opposition while stifling growth and development of the state should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mikki123(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nigeria is a failed State. Don't wait for his first attack but attack him first. The governor is so senseless
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
I have 2 questions on this. First, who owns the Land in question? The Gbegi settlers or Kaduna State Government and illegaly occupied by the settlers? And 2,whoes Blood will flow like River Kaduna?
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
El rufai demolished banks when he was FCT minister. Nothing will happen
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by centboy123456(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Yes blood will flow but my question is, whose blood?

It ur blood that will flow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Because he did it in Abuja as a minister and survived. He thinks he will do it as a governor and survive. They say fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. The fly that will not heed warning will enter the grave with the corpse. Who the gods want to destroy they first make mad. It's the doomed dog that will not hear the hunters whistle. All these proverbs will be like water over El rufais back because he is bent on self destruction. Nemisis humbled him once when he was a terrorist as a minister when he grabbed land. He would see a house and covert it saying it was not in the master plan, then grab if for his girlfriends and sycophants. Wonder why he has not declared his assets. He made billions from it. He is a land speculator. Driving the prices of houses artificially high. It's because of him u find a lot of empty houses that cost millions to rent and billions to sell sitting empty in Abuja. Anyway he fell from being one of the favored ministers to a non entity during Obasanjo regime. El rufai will kneel down for anyone who will help him advance his career and turn his back to stab you once he is Tru with u. I hope Nemisis the leveler levels him permanently

2 Likes

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Charly68: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Government said the people built of the polytechnic land & you people are saying another thing..why would a normal person decide to build on Govt institution land..it is a lost job in sincerity. Lawlessness wouldnt be encouraged by any Govt. You people should know that even if you put dagger on El-Rufai's neck,his buildozer will still clear the mess called villa . Illegality has no coloration before the law.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by viktor01(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hell rufai...the demolition man.

E be like say structures don do dis man strong thing for life before.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by begwong: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ahmadabd:
fanatics!! when he demolished settlements at alhudahuda(ZARIA) non of them complained
Wat is this one saying?
Alhudahuda is a government secondary school premises with students there and gullible individuals went and built their personal residences their and you are comparing it with gbagyi villa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by blackpanda: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:
What shall it profit a leader to rule over dead bodies and homeless destitutes?
Is the path of peace a mark of cowardice? Just like Rochas want to relocate Eke ukwu owerri against the wish of the owerri clan! Please let our leaders receive sense for once!

But short people and their brains shaa

Pls forget that thing u are saying. It is the structures the short devil put in abuja that weare still enjoying till date. Elrufai ways are crude and brutal, but at last it is the state that will benefit. The man is a genius master planner
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
I remember when El rufai was a human rights activist on Twitter. I laugh bitterly at my stupidity. He was just a northern version of Fayose. Making loud noises to protect his billions. A Leopard can never change his spot and once a land speculator always a land speculator

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by reubenyakubu(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
So many Governors came nobody said anything is only you that claims you are stubborn and I too sabi your days are numbered, because most of the houses there are own by orphans and widows, becareful
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Ayodeji4eva: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
FREE ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION
At BS GLOBAL, we stress the importance and value of continuous professional development at every level of the company or business, from our internal training programs to conducting seminars for our students and clients on the issues affecting their business or career success.
Entrepreneurship & Innovation Seminar Series is our commitment to improving the competitiveness of our students, members, clients, businesses and professionals with training materials designed to enhance business and career performance.
BENEFITS
*Changing Mindset, Teaching Skillset & Sharing Toolset.
*The key to community and global economic recovery.
*Connecting Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth.
*Join A Global Community of People Dedicated to the Value of Change.
*Such an important catalyst for the local and global economy
*Granting of loans with a very low interest
*Acquiring strategic businesses or assets
*Breaking down Career & Business Myth: Let’s talk business
Who should attend Entrepreneurship & Innovation Seminars:
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Managers, CEOs, Start-Ups, Undergraduates, Ministers, Graduates, Non-Graduates,Youth, Corporate Organizations, Women, Entrepreneur ,Media Organizations, Business Advocate, Directors, Managers, Industry Expert, Change Agent, Directors and ……EVERYONE.
DATE: July 25, 2016(Every Monday and Friday)
TIME: 8.00am – 12Noon
VENUE: @ 4 ALH KAREEM,AMARAOLU STR,1ST GATE B/stp AGIDINGBI,Ikeja HD/MR 07067325874
Note: Every participant will be certified
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nawa o. The same Kaduna. Alot of blood have been shade in that state. El Rufai take note.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by kally32(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
When it's time you will know.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by kally32(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
IBello300:
As long as the land belongs to Kaduna Poly. Go ahead and demolish the houses. Nothing would happen. EL-RUFA'I FOR KADUNA 2019 INSHA ALLAH....
Look at this ignoramus. The land belongs to Federal Government.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by glossy6(f): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
wasco24:

Let those who have "hear" start to
Even professors in the West, "h" to words beginning with 'a' and "e"
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by glossy6(f): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
wasco24:

Let those who have "hear" start to
Even professors in the West, "h" to words beginning with 'a' and "e"
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mattyboy007(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Reporting livr frm kaduna.. beliv me or not, for Gbagyi villa to b demolosh, blood most hv flow.. quote me wen d tym cums.. #kaduna no be abuja#
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mattyboy007(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
Charly68:
Government said the people built of the polytechnic land & you people are saying another thing..why would a normal person decide to build on Govt institution land..it is a lost job in sincerity. Lawlessness wouldnt be encouraged by any Govt. You people should know that even if you put dagger on El-Rufai's neck,his buildozer will still clear the mess called villa . Illegality has no coloration before the law.
No dey listen to dem say!! Dem say!! Get d facts

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Donben33(f): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Where has simple dialogue gone? Must everything be about shedding blood?
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Daplux4: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Checked86 post=47845774]In as much as I hate that Elrufia, abi na wetin, I don't want people to resist development because of hatred or political differences. There is no way u can develop an area without demolishing the existing structures in that area. But the demolition should happen when the government is ready to put alternative structures down immediately. I don't support a situation where government demolishes houses and leave it unattended for more than 10yrs.[/quote

Which political difference the matter they say is in court
Why can't him obey Court order for once
APC and their lawlessness
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Noneejiofor(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=Checked86 post=47845774]In as much as I hate that Elrufia, abi na wetin, I don't want people to resist development because of hatred or political differences. There is no way u can develop an area without demolishing the existing structures in that area. But the demolition should happen when the government is ready to put alternative structures down immediately. I don't support a situation where government demolishes houses and leave it unattended for more than 10yrs.[/quote The structures in question is not hindering any development,its not close to the road,the govt does not want to use it either,he just wants to recover the land,according to him,it is owned by Kaduna Polytechnic...And everybody knows the truth...but,we in Kaduna are watching him carefully
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by islandmoon: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hell Rufai enjoyed lots of bribery. During his tenure as the FCT demolishing minister, he aquired lots of lands and properties in ABUJA then, threating to demolish peoples properties, he want to do the same thing in Kaduna! Useless corrupt fanatic

1 Like

Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Noneejiofor(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
prinsam30:
Gbagi Villa is one of the villages in Kaduna state living in peace and harmony for a very long time, I will advice he should go to his own village and destroy it before any other...

shey dem say leadership by example, make him start then others go follow, very useless governor in the history of Kaduna state
It is not even a village,u will find it in the heart of Kaduna town,with 70% of houses there, owned by igbos..When I find one good reason for His demolishment of the area,I will support him...for those shouting Zaria,hope u know he compensated Nicodemusly, nd even d demolishment in some parts of Kaduna north,he paid them 400m....This is not what we need now,Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by omogin(f): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ahmadabd:
fanatics!! when he demolished settlements at alhudahuda(ZARIA) non of them complained
He can demolish you if you want. He must not touch gbagyi
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by mathskill: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Too much tension in the country. why can't govt dialogue rather than force policies on the people.
Elrufai isnt forcing any policy as you wrongly deduced.Instead he is enforcing the law.The issue is about illegally occupying Govt land meant for Kaduna Poly and not about implementing new policy. If you dont get the gist of the matter no need not comment.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by omogin(f): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
searay:
Your hellrufai's blood. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by excondido(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Checked86:
In as much as I hate that Elrufia, abi na wetin, I don't want people to resist development because of hatred or political differences. There is no way u can develop an area without demolishing the existing structures in that area. But the demolition should happen when the government is ready to put alternative structures down immediately. I don't support a situation where government demolishes houses and leave it unattended for more than 10yrs.
He is not developing the said community. The governor is just bent on demolishing the structure claiming they encroached on the polytechnic properties. My question is why is El rufai so keen on the issue when the property is a federal Institution and not for kaduna state. The previous administration have absorbed the community of any wrong doing. This could easily escalate to another sectarian crisis.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by Checked86: 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
excondido:

He is not developing the said community. The governor is just bent on demolishing the structure claiming they encroached on the polytechnic properties. My question is why is El rufai so keen on the issue when the property is a federal Institution and not for kaduna state. The previous administration have absorbed the community of any wrong doing. This could easily escalate to another sectarian crisis.
sorry I didn't read it before commenting. I don't normally read anything that concerns APC.
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by vRendoh(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
shocked
Hell-Rufus still breathing? Shebi prophecy say him is a dead man grin Babo o!
Re: Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns by blaqiz: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
whose blood.......smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Debate: Aregbesola Hails Osinbajo. See Reactions / Umahi Inspects Dualization Of Abakaliki/Enugu Road (Photos) / Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.