Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive (30340 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / APC Wins In Owerri West Re-run, Others Declared Inconclusive / INEC Declares Rivers Re-Run INCONCLUSIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by CzarChris(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chai APC rigging machine in action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Qmerit(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
bender79:
Lol..you spent your time on naira land hating while they real voters were mobilized with 1000 per vote.

Bahd guy. Lols 1k.

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by lereinter(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
bender79:
Lol..you spent your time on naira land hating while they real voters were mobilized with 1000 per vote.

Boss how dare you spoke the truth so plainly

I guess u aren't a nigerian

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KINGinVAHALA: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
kahal29:

Boss why nah. ... It does oh.... Every politics is local

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Reelection to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma (Ben Uwajimogu LGA)

Boss is over for PDP here

Boss, this explanation is lengthy, you should have simply told him that elections are not won on the pages of newspaper or on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KINGinVAHALA: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ize-iyamu, this result is nothing compared to what you would experience come September 10th, we will make sure with our votes off Nairaland we send you to Stella obasanjo hospital after you must have contracted BP

5 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Because APC failed to win in okigwe that's why it's been declared inconclusive for the third time of voting o!

#owelleandpmbmakeunakwantinue

Can't you see that APC is in clear insurmountable lead? How on earth can PDP win with this result am seeing :

Okigwe North Senatorial Rerun Results:

Apc = 48,921.
PDP = 40,142.
Difference = 8,777.

Outstanding Registered voters. 13, 000.

Reelection to take place in 15 polling units mainly in Isiala Mbano (Ararume LGA and Stronghold) and ihitte uboma ( APC Candidate - LGA)

The problem with these online voters is that they forget that politics is local. The real voters neither browse nor have browsable phones nor even know what is called data which is used for browsing.

7 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
ddippset:
Rochas is representing. Oshomole will deliver too. Only Amaechi failed to deliver. Well maybe because he wasn't the sitting governor during the re runs. Rochas is really representing. PDP started the art of rigging in AFRICA. and the supreme court stamped it. They havent seen nothing yet. Let them just wait till 2019 when there shall be so much wailing, weeping and GRINDING of teeth.

You mean gnashing cool

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
CzarChris:
Chai APC rigging machine in action.

Like I said earlier.. .. Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing

4 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kuuljay(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
IPOB miscreants be like

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by DonCortino: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Inconclusive results = when pdp wins
OR
Inconclusive = when apc dint rig enough to win a unit

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by modath(f): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
bender79:

Not only are you mouthed!! Edumare bless you plenty plenty as well... you hit home run!!

Kahal29

The only thing PDP can do to stave off the annihilation coming in 2019 is to fight with every fibre of their being and ensure SCR finds its way into our Electoral laws, minus that, they'll cry blood...

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KINGinVAHALA: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

I love your response!! Politics is indeed "local", 3rd hand info from party cronies, political jobbers intent on fleecing Abuja bigwigs and blogs should never be taken as fact... grassroot will tell the real story..smiley

Same reason it was easy for Omisore (alleged mastermind of Bola Ige's murder ooo) to dupe Jona into staking billions on a non exising political base in Osun & some mumu were postulating theories on top!!! Place wey dem nor know beyond passing through while commuting...... Claiming Osoba was don Dada in Ogun and Ladoja could water to wine in Oyo politics...Very funny.. smiley

Well said, I hope this result would make nairalanders start given more relevance to local politics than what is said on Nairaland and on the pages of newspapers

3 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by stenmikas(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
The inconclusive INEC!

1 Like

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bezimo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
I cant believe those igbo folks voted for an APC Islamic party.
It seems I would change my perspective of how I see them from hencefort. Saying one thing and doing another.

3 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KINGinVAHALA: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunofgod:
God punish any igbo man that votes APC.......

Take heart bro, they just did!

11 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Adeoba10(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunofgod:
The two dude fighting for PDP chairmanship, i tink dey are from Isiala-ngwa in Abia. Markafi n Sheriff

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by kahal29: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
bezimo:
I cant believe those igbo folks voted for an APC Islamic party.
It seems I would change my perspective of how I see them from hencefort. Saying one thing and doing another.

PDP thought they would win the election by calling Rochas.. .. .. . Okorohausa. This is just the beginning.
Like I said earlier.. .. Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Kiakia(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
Inconclusive should be the second name of this INEC. No election conducted by them have ever been conclusive.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by bender79: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

Not only are you mouthed!! Edumare bless you plenty plenty as well... you hit home run!!

Kahal29

The only thing PDP can do to stave off the annihilation coming in 2019 is to fight with every fibre of their being and ensure SCR finds its way into our Electoral laws, minus that, they'll cry blood...
It is APC 's game plan. 2019 will be rigging galore
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KingsJohnson(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
APC and there sheer scheme, any election they failed to win is automatically inconclusive
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KINGinVAHALA: 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
plaetton:
Funny that APC could be declared winner in one area while the rest are declared in inconclusive.

With all these inconclusive elections and Oshiomole spitting fire like a an angry emperor dragon in Edo,
Nigeria's 16 yr democracy RIP.

I guess its my Oshiomole that also did the emboldened to you?

4 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by mrsfavour(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This does not represent the wish of Imolites
. Exactly .
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KINGinVAHALA: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
OKOROCHA SPEAKS!

"The fight culminating in Imo state election rerun today is not of flesh & blood...it is against principalities & powers of darkness to restore light to the people and bring them out from the shackles of those who held them captive for sixteen years...I must liberate my people and behold...all those big names you used to hear in PDP..I will retire all them and send them to " Political Afghanistan "

-GOV.ROCHAS OKOROCHA
@ORUEAST 21/7/17

Words like a diamond!

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Kiakia(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
kahal29:

PDP thought they would win the election by calling Rochas.. .. .. . Okorohausa. This is just the beginning.
Like I said earlier.. .. Those who celebrated the Supreme Court judgment that killed the card reader will one day wail and wail till they will be tired of wailing.
Don't believe this result yet. APC seems to have mastered the art of rigging in Imo State.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by modath(f): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Well said, I hope this result would make nairalanders start given more relevance to local politics than what is said on Nairaland and on the pages of newspapers

Most NLers don't even have voters card sef.. I also know for a fact 95% of these online haters are not even near the places where these elections will hold but they will keep postulating nonsense...

I can't talk about Edo cos the people I know from there aren't so much in the thick of things but for Ondo state South West Nigeria, it's sure APC, Mimiko himself is in no doubt!!!

Anyone can bookmark this post...

7 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by alawi5k: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sunofgod:
I strongly disagree. I will vote for APC in any election if they present a better candidate. PDP ruled IMO STATE for 12years and did nothing. Thank God for Rochas rescue mission.

8 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by awopejus: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Are you sure owerri people casted their vote or the normal way of winning in nigeria
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by Kiakia(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This does not represent the wish of Imolites
You are right. People's vote no longer count anymore. Rigging is now the order of the day in Imo State.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by breakeven: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
GEj and PDP allowed free and fair election. But bubu and his band of terrorist called APC are creating problem in the polity. When they win the election is conclusive but when they loose they call it inconclusive.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by hylyne(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
bender79:

And you are happy stating, people's votes were bought.
Some people self.
Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by KINGinVAHALA: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
ddippset:
Rochas is representing. Oshomole will deliver too. Only Amaechi failed to deliver. Well maybe because he wasn't the sitting governor during the re runs. Rochas is really representing. PDP started the art of rigging in AFRICA. and the supreme court stamped it. They havent seen nothing yet. Let them just wait till 2019 when there shall be so much wailing, weeping and grinding of teeth.

The emboldened is a case that has been settled already before God and Man, its isn't going to be a mere victory for Obaseki but a landslide victory that will leave every doubters shocked.

2 Likes

Re: APC Win In Owerri West Re-run, Others Inconclusive by lagosrd: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Inconclusive, strategic and tactical , technically government .
Election .....inconclusive ( when Apc is loosing
Education.....inconclusive. (university. VC's)
Court cases....inconclusive (metuh, ffk)
CCB...............inconclusive ( bro. Bukky)
Power ...inconclusive (pay more for darkness)
Information....strategic (strategy roadmap)
Military........tactical.( tactical withdrawal)
Economy.....tactical (technically in recession)
Efcc.............arrest procedure and look for evidence.

Inconclusive election is gradually turning this country into a one party system.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / They are Now Wheeling Out The Amateur Damage Control Hustlers - David Hundeyin / ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.