Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

A Decade On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Decade On Nairaland (7608 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations For The First Time In A Decade / After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. / Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by ATERI(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
The most important question is whether Nairaland is a source of unity or disunity in 2016 Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by ATERI(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Biafra will never come sad

Why would you come with a hammer when every-one is touchy-feely?
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
ATERI:

The most important question is whether Nairaland is a source of unity or disunity in 2016 Nigeria

It depends on the commentator.

It is certainly a source of inspiration to read up on history of Nigeria, the people that we were during the pre-colonial days, what the colonialist brought to us and our evolution post-independence from 1st republic to civil war to 2nd republic, all the palace coups, June 12 watershed and the 4th republic.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by shukuokukobambi: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Crazy Nairaland jungle called the politics section. You must craze if you want to survive here. If not for the grace of Shuku Okuko Bambiala, e for don be for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Weldone superstar1....you and the other guys tried. 10 years no be joke. Oya let's dance grin

7 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by ATERI(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
superstar1:

It depends on the commentator.

It is certainly a source of inspiration to read up on history of Nigeria, the people that we were during the pre-colonial days, what the colonialist brought to us and our evolution post-independence from 1st republic to civil war to 2nd republic, all the palace coups, June 12 watershed and the 4th republic.

My brother, after discussing with your closest and dearest, if they smile and shake your hands, it means you have not told them the truth. I have not been here for long, you guys have, so I might be missing something. Nairaland divides more than it unites today because Seun and his moderators, directly or indirectly, approved tribalistic threads on Nairaland. Nairaland remains a wonderful concept, but not doing anything to curb tribalism is an error of judgement on the part Seun. All over the world, it is illegal to be racist, I see no much difference between racism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology.

Ten years, yet you are still a liar!

It was the Yorubas like Jason123, Dayokanu ( now Ramdueter) Katsumoto, Aigbofa, T9sk etc that opened attack on Ndiigbo.

Then it was only Dede1 defending Ndiigbo here, until other Igbos like ACM10, Chyz, etc came to level the field of play.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by kokoA(m): 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
By this time next year I would have celebrated a decade on nairaland. The funny thing is that we veterans are not respected at all. All these young moderators wee b dishing out ban on us anyhow as if we be mates. Mcheeww.

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
ATERI:

My brother, after discussing with your closest and dearest, if they smile and shake your hands, it means you have not told them the truth. I have not been here for long, you guys have, so I might be missing something. Nairaland divides more than it unites today because Seun and his moderators, directly or indirectly, approved tribalistic threads on Nairaland. Nairaland remains a wonderful concept, but not doing anything to curb tribalism is an error of judgement on the part Seun. All over the world, it is illegal to be racist, I see no much difference between racism and tribalism.

Take it from me, tribalism has reduced by 85%,
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by ATERI(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
superstar1:

Take it from me, tribalism has reduced by 85%,

Wow!
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by Nafizzey(m): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
pazienza:
Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology.

It was the Yorubas like Jason123, Dayokanu ( now Ramdueter) Katsumoto, Aigbofa, T9sk etc that opened attack on Ndiigbo.

Then it was only Dede1 defending Ndiigbo here, until other Igbos like ACM10, Chyz, etc came to level the field of play.

Pazienza, what shall it profit a man to be lying on NL.

There are thousands of threads i can pull out for you that showed Igbos started the bashing and they reigned supreme from 2008 till 2010, before the retaliation.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
superstar1:

Pazienza, what shall it profit a man to be lying on NL.

There are thousands of threads i can pull out for you that showed Igbos started the bashing and they reigned supreme from 2008 till 2010, before the retaliation.

I have millions of threads to pull out to support mine too.

I joined nairaland in 2009, after I bumped into one of many Yoruba threads where you lots were bashing Ndiigbo. It was the way Dede1 was defending Ndiigbo that made me join to help out.

Yoruba Igbophobia dragged me into nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
pazienza:

I have millions of threads to pull out to support mine too.

I joined nairaland in 2009, after I bumped into one of many Yoruba threads where you lots were bashing Ndiigbo. It was the way Dede1 was defending Ndiigbo that made me join to help out.

Yoruba Igbophobia dragged me into nairaland.

ChinoI, ChinoII, Chinology or whatever monicker that suits Chino and Oneast were the tribal lords of 2008 and 2009.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by buharisbae(f): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Its painful that seun isn't doing any thing about the tribalism on NL its purging seun. pls. think about. it one day as u addressed the issue of Biafra thanks!
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
Its painful that seun isn't doing any thing about the tribalism on NL its purging seun. pls. think about. it one day as u addressed the issue of Biafra thanks!

He has really tried. He has successfully reduced it by more than 85%. Of course, he cannot eradicate it.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by McJane(f): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol funny write up buh the problem is that
there isnt a day that goes by that u won't see Yoruba opening a thread about igbos and I'll be wondering what's with the obsession just
today I saw about. three been opened

I think E war makes NL interesting atimes. cheesy

Nevertheless I still support the poster above
that seun should address the issue of tribalism on NL just like he sprang up to biafra
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by McJane(f): 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
superstar1:

He has really tried. He has successfully reduced it by more than 85%. Of course, he cannot eradicate it.

seems u dunno what you are saying we are having more members on NL therefore. the
rate is springing up!

what's she's trying to say is that he should address it .personally!
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2016
McJane:

seems u dunno what you are saying we are having more members on NL therefore. the
rate is springing up!

what's she's trying to say is that he should address it .personally!

I repeat tribalism on NL has reduced to a large extent, probably due to fear of ban. What is obtainable today is nothing compared with the days of toxic and venomous tribal bashing.

Most of you are just being hypocrites. Some of us that even vent out our tribalistic tendencies are better off. We all have our animosities and stereotypes against other ethnicities, some of you only hide it in public and discuss it in your closets.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by obicentlis: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Some people were making noise didn't make them veterans.
Some of these noise makers are newbies.

Veterans know themselves.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by shukuokukobambi: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Inspite of all your gra gra, you're back in shame. Or are those forums you ran to no longer functioning? see the bold mr man. Don't betray your comrades in anger. Keep to your promise

pazienza:
Anyway, I was given a long ban by Seun and his mods on account of their new law. I had to watch proceedings on NL from the sidelines for days, especially this particular topic.

I was extremely impressed by the rebuttals the Igbos here gave to that Igbo hating Ijaw man and his new found Yoruba friends, you lots were indeed formidable, I was laughing all through.

Ikechuku takes no prisoners at all.

Anyway, I will soon be leaving NL permanently in a few days, I have been forced to use other platforms to continue this our fight against those who would wish to re write our history and paint the Igbo black.

But I am overjoyed to know that Igbo interests and integrity will always be violently protected here by a formidable Igbo unit that is well armed with all the requisite info needed for such task.

I am also grateful to NL and Seun for affording me the opportunity to be a part of this forum, I learnt alot from this forum.

I had wanted to deactivate my account, but on a second thought I decided to leave it intact, for posterity sake.
For those who would miss me, look no farther for me, for you will find me in all pro rising sun forums around,under the same pazienza moniker.

May heaven free all lovers of freedom
And ensnare all haters of freedom, Isee!

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 12:19am On Jul 25, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Inspite of all your gra gra, you're back in shame. Or are those forums you ran to no longer functioning? see the bold mr man. Don't betray your comrades in anger. Keep to your promise

Only a fool does not retrace his steps when necessary.

The rule 9 had been modified hence my change of heart.

Don't be scared, I will be gentle on you, if you behave.

11 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by shukuokukobambi: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Only a fool does not retrace his steps when necessary.

The rule 9 had been modified hence my change of heart.

Don't be scared, I will be gentle on you, if you behave.

I know you're seriously pained that you can't claim Seun came to your house to beg you to come back cheesy

I knew all those una mouth then no go last. alabi#fra and which other childish forum did you migrate to then sef? cheesy

Anyway, you're welcome back but ensure you maintain good manners henceforth otherwise...... angry

5 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

I know you're seriously pained that you can't claim Seun came to your house to beg you to come back cheesy

I knew all those una mouth then no go last. alabi#fra and which other childish forum did you migrate to then sef? cheesy

Anyway, you're welcome back but ensure you maintain good manners henceforth otherwise...... angry

Seun is a business man and did the needful by modifying the rule number 9.

You are but an inconsequential fellow with no influence whatsoever on the proceedings here. Why exactly do you want me to notice you?

I had always been of good manners, that's the hallmark of Pazienza.

11 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:
10years ago I was gisting with my cousin in UK and he asked me whether i have registered on the new raving forum in Nigeria, Nairaland. I told him I do not even have any idea that the new Forum exists. I quickly logged on and found one elementary website bearing Nairaland. Not deterred by the perceived elementary outlook of the forum, I registered and was happy to belong to a platform where i can air my view ona ny issue about my country to the world.

I only restricted myself to Sport section, most especially Manchester United thread. I do peep into Politics, culture and tribal sections once in a while, but there was really nothing unusual apart from the usual news we all have access to in the regular media. Culture section was more informative with some NL encyclopedia lecturing on us who we are as Africans and other cultural stuffs. Due respect to AndreUwe and Fulamania.

Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology. Most guys ignored them except Dayokanu that made it a point of duty to decimate all their claims, with Katsumoto delivering irrefutable facts to nullify all animosities against the Yorubas. The hours upon hours of lectures and counter ectures from Katsumoto and Deridegull or Duru1 were very informative. By early 2010, subtle warnings were being sent to Seun to curb tribalism in Politics section, he did not see it as anything serious. By mid-2010, other yorubas felt enough is enough of these shenanigans coming from igbos. The likes of OPCNairaland, MayorofLagos, jakumo, IlekeHD, Gbawe, Aareonakakanfo, Shymexx,led the full scale attack, with Desola being the only female, always hitting the mark in a very subtle but effective way.

This culminated in the myth bursting season, monicker expose season, the season of truce with rendezvous at Beerhugz Ikeja. Ngozievergreen will never forget NL. Those were very brutal days in Politics section of NL. 2015 election brought out the good, the bad and the ugly of NL. It was a propaganda and campaign ground for the major political parties. That was the season of PPP -Pay Per Post. Post election ushered in the cry for bia.fra season. Seun responded to this cry in a manner that has never been seen before on NL. I am not sure DSS did not threaten him on that particular issue.

Due to the clamp down on secession cries, some threatened to migrate out of NL and never to come back. They left, they were not missed and voila, they are back. Some even created parallel fora that never had the pull effect of NL and such fora died a natural death.

We are presently in the season of indiscriminate bans. Just came back from a lengthy ban and i cannot even guarantee not being banned before end of today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. We have seen it all on NL.

The diversity of opinion and the scintillating presentations of some are what make NL thick and addictive. It will be the highest hypocrisy if I fail to mention that tribalism and ethic jabs are also part of the fun of NL, that you might not really get elsewhere, except on Vanguard online and probably Facebook. In the midst of the jabs, we learn one or two things. Atimes some jabs make you to read up on such jabs and you will come back to give a merciless counterjabs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Veterans will understand what i am talking about.

Government agencies, political parties, security agencies and even print media now know that anyone that ignores NL is doing so at his or own peril. This is a classical example of online forum that has given power to the youths and masses. Here, we can report any agency or personnel of government or corporation or individuals that misbehaves in real time without any fear of harassment, which was prevalent in the days of the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi.

By and large, I have learnt a lot from NL in the last 10years. While growing up, I was never interested in who were our forefathers as Africans, who we were as a people, the events that led to the amalgamation of North and South, the civil war, Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello or Oduduwa. The contributions of all from every nook and cranny of Nigeria challenged me to read up, to separate the truth from fallacy. I had to read virtually every book or write up ever written on Nigerian Civil War, Pre and post-independence era, the days of the Evil Genius Maradona, the dark days of Abacha and the emergence of the 4th republic democracy in Nigeria. I also picked interest in the top 5-7 ethnicities in Nigeria and I had to read up on their histories too.

Seun thanks for creating this forum. It has been an avenue for youths to air their opinion freely, demand better governance and forge a better country for ourselves. Even the ethnic jabs is forcing all parties to have mutual respect for ourselves despite all the animosities and probably collaborate to achieve an objective of a better country.

I am specially hailing Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Desola, Chino, Abagworo, Shymexx, Duru1, Dede1 AndreUwe, Fulanmania, Aresa, Modath, Soundking, Sunnybobo, Anonimi, StBlack, StOla, arewafederation, AareOnakakanfo, oduastates, Ngwakwe, EzeNri, dearpreye, dozzybaba (mad-dest boy on NL), VICTORCIZA, OPCNairailand, NgeneUkwenu, idupaul, MayorofLagos, T9sky, pazienza, Jason123 Deridegull, IlekeHD, ACM10, raumdeuter, 9jacrip, Aigbofa, Passingshot, nduchucks, Iyangbali, fiiznation, Firefire, Omenka, Orikinla, Aljarem, ijawmilitant, EasternActivist, JAckBaueress1, Freeglobe, ANAMBRAII, tupacshakur, Zimoni, barcanista or is it Tonyebarcanista, ezeagu, obiagu1, basilo101, tonychristopher etc You contributed immensely in making NL a vibrant social forum it is today, most especially the Politics section.

Looking forward to another decade.

Those were the real warlords or do I call them intellectual..they were tabbing and making us feel educated . Barcanista, Tonychristooher and others were impressive

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Seun is a business man and did the needful by modifying the rule number 9.

You are but an inconsequential fellow with no influence whatsoever on the proceedings here. Why exactly do you want me to notice you?

I had always been of good manners, that's the hallmark of Pazienza.

Rule #9 modified but you still get banned for supporting Biafra?

It's really so easy to take Ibo emotions for a roller coaster ride.

Change of heart indeed. More like you ibos couldn't unite enough to create Nairaland.2

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Those were the real warlords or do I call them intellectual..they were tabbing and making us feel educated . Barcanista, Tonychristooher and others were impressive

Then people like you started contributing. More Ipod touts started infiltrating the WWW.

Even the Barcanista you mentioned tried to put you lots in your place when you started claiming Ijaw land.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2016
fiizznation:
10yrs? You really have balls. Funny enough, I see/view nairaland as an anti-northen forum were baseless lies against the north/northerners are propagated everyday by people who know nothing about the north/northerners, and it should my 3rd/4th year here. At some point I almost deactivate my account, what? I deactivated it but I couldn't complete the deactivating process because I just couldn't remember the password I used for the email account I opened my nairaland account with, so I had to just give up.

That been said, nairaland have been educative, enlightening, entertaining and informative. Kudos to seun and his esteem team of moderators who gave birth to a forum like this, where the average Nigerian can express his freedom of speech freely, without any fear. Nairaland is still a work in progress because I believe there are many things yet to be done by seun.

A decade here; op you really have a iron heart

Ehn ennn. Na so? Oya, what are the baseless lies?

Continue.

#1 terrorists in Nigeria - Boko harams

#4 terrorists in the WORLD - Fulani Herdsmen
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 12:42am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:
10years ago I was gisting with my cousin in UK and he asked me whether i have registered on the new raving forum in Nigeria, Nairaland. I told him I do not even have any idea that the new Forum exists. I quickly logged on and found one elementary website bearing Nairaland. Not deterred by the perceived elementary outlook of the forum, I registered and was happy to belong to a platform where i can air my view ona ny issue about my country to the world.

I only restricted myself to Sport section, most especially Manchester United thread. I do peep into Politics, culture and tribal sections once in a while, but there was really nothing unusual apart from the usual news we all have access to in the regular media. Culture section was more informative with some NL encyclopedia lecturing on us who we are as Africans and other cultural stuffs. Due respect to AndreUwe and Fulamania.

Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology. Most guys ignored them except Dayokanu that made it a point of duty to decimate all their claims, with Katsumoto delivering irrefutable facts to nullify all animosities against the Yorubas. The hours upon hours of lectures and counter ectures from Katsumoto and Deridegull or Duru1 were very informative. By early 2010, subtle warnings were being sent to Seun to curb tribalism in Politics section, he did not see it as anything serious. By mid-2010, other yorubas felt enough is enough of these shenanigans coming from igbos. The likes of OPCNairaland, MayorofLagos, jakumo, IlekeHD, Gbawe, Aareonakakanfo, Shymexx,led the full scale attack, with Desola being the only female, always hitting the mark in a very subtle but effective way.

This culminated in the myth bursting season, monicker expose season, the season of truce with rendezvous at Beerhugz Ikeja. Ngozievergreen will never forget NL. Those were very brutal days in Politics section of NL. 2015 election brought out the good, the bad and the ugly of NL. It was a propaganda and campaign ground for the major political parties. That was the season of PPP -Pay Per Post. Post election ushered in the cry for bia.fra season. Seun responded to this cry in a manner that has never been seen before on NL. I am not sure DSS did not threaten him on that particular issue.

Due to the clamp down on secession cries, some threatened to migrate out of NL and never to come back. They left, they were not missed and voila, they are back. Some even created parallel fora that never had the pull effect of NL and such fora died a natural death.

We are presently in the season of indiscriminate bans. Just came back from a lengthy ban and i cannot even guarantee not being banned before end of today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. We have seen it all on NL.

The diversity of opinion and the scintillating presentations of some are what make NL thick and addictive. It will be the highest hypocrisy if I fail to mention that tribalism and ethic jabs are also part of the fun of NL, that you might not really get elsewhere, except on Vanguard online and probably Facebook. In the midst of the jabs, we learn one or two things. Atimes some jabs make you to read up on such jabs and you will come back to give a merciless counterjabs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Veterans will understand what i am talking about.

Government agencies, political parties, security agencies and even print media now know that anyone that ignores NL is doing so at his or own peril. This is a classical example of online forum that has given power to the youths and masses. Here, we can report any agency or personnel of government or corporation or individuals that misbehaves in real time without any fear of harassment, which was prevalent in the days of the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi.

By and large, I have learnt a lot from NL in the last 10years. While growing up, I was never interested in who were our forefathers as Africans, who we were as a people, the events that led to the amalgamation of North and South, the civil war, Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello or Oduduwa. The contributions of all from every nook and cranny of Nigeria challenged me to read up, to separate the truth from fallacy. I had to read virtually every book or write up ever written on Nigerian Civil War, Pre and post-independence era, the days of the Evil Genius Maradona, the dark days of Abacha and the emergence of the 4th republic democracy in Nigeria. I also picked interest in the top 5-7 ethnicities in Nigeria and I had to read up on their histories too.

Seun thanks for creating this forum. It has been an avenue for youths to air their opinion freely, demand better governance and forge a better country for ourselves. Even the ethnic jabs is forcing all parties to have mutual respect for ourselves despite all the animosities and probably collaborate to achieve an objective of a better country.

I am specially hailing Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Desola, Chino, Abagworo, Shymexx, Duru1, Dede1 AndreUwe, Fulanmania, Aresa, Modath, Soundking, Sunnybobo, Anonimi, StBlack, StOla, arewafederation, AareOnakakanfo, oduastates, Ngwakwe, EzeNri, dearpreye, dozzybaba (mad-dest boy on NL), VICTORCIZA, OPCNairailand, NgeneUkwenu, idupaul, MayorofLagos, T9sky, pazienza, Jason123 Deridegull, IlekeHD, ACM10, raumdeuter, 9jacrip, Aigbofa, Passingshot, nduchucks, Iyangbali, fiiznation, Firefire, Omenka, Orikinla, Aljarem, ijawmilitant, EasternActivist, JAckBaueress1, Freeglobe, ANAMBRAII, tupacshakur, Zimoni, barcanista or is it Tonyebarcanista, ezeagu, obiagu1, basilo101, tonychristopher etc You contributed immensely in making NL a vibrant social forum it is today, most especially the Politics section.

Looking forward to another decade.

Ore, thanks for the mention grin grin grin

Unfortunately we can't get the likes of davidylan, doyin3, debosky etc here anymore.

Seun has turned NL to anti-Yoruba platform. Back then, it was a place to learn from the best, nowadays we just coming to troll.

If I type "May Biafra come so that the YEASTS can leave the SW" na, Mynd will just come with his gragra and ban me.

4 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Rule #9 modified but you still get banned for supporting Biafra?

It's really so easy to take Ibo emotions for a roller coaster ride.

Change of heart indeed. More like you ibos couldn't unite enough to create Nairaland.2

Just as you you get banned for supporting Odua republic?

Oh wait, the Yorubas are not after Odua republic, they are allergic to independence like their Islamic masters up North.

8 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by tonychristopher: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2016
thank you for the recognition....we have seen it all here and we have decided to slug it out...though I gave it my best but I have toned it down now due to kids around

no more intellectual discuss but I watch them and I appreciate the people and the new dudes from ugomba to adaure4eva then also I appreciate the brotherliness between igbo in East and that of west or anioma ...the etche are also back but ikwerre the HopeAtHand people learnt he isn't even ikwerre are sore not all

but NL is a fun place to be just that I rarely visit again due to comitnent and ban

you know how notorious I am and I am not ready to open another Monika

.Oga adili yi mma
dili igbo mma

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by tonychristopher: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Just as you you get banned for supporting Odua republic?

Oh wait, the Yorubas are not after Odua republic, they are allergic to independence like their Islamic masters up North.

nwanne dalu rinne

we will miss u...pop by though am not always here again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Fairy-tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads / Elections Must Hold, Afenifere Tells INEC / N38b: No Court Can Try Me - Bankole; Demands Apology From Farida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.