Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

My First Quickie In Church Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Quickie In Church Today (5489 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / Quickie In The Restroom - Woman Narrates S*xual Experience Wit A Co-worker [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Quickie In Church Today by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
[b]"Economy BAD come home" That's all my parents have been yarning since my semester finished but I no Want go home because I don't have time for their Nonsense and Religious Fanaticism.

I was with my Roommate in an apartment we rented together since College kicks us out for the summer. He's not on good terms with his fam so we shared the rent for the summer...But Hunger don knack me sotey that I had just $250 left, I had to go home to beg on Friday...Mr Senator say him go give me money if I spend 4 days and Naturally I had to go to church if I wanted money.

There are 2 services morning service which mostly fine babes and grumpy boys attend wink and late morning for the Fathers and Mothers in the Lord angry

Oh boy, as I park my car I couldn't believe it was my high school mate...This girl was the school THOT...You must have been a special kind of Ugly if you didn't fvck her throughout your 4 years of HS.

LATER, we sat down together inside and were whispering together after all na the Same "Pay your Tithe" bullshit the pastor dey yarn...IFFA HEAR

We were flirting in church and I jokingly said I won't mind sinning with her in church right there and surprisingly she said let's go to the car park...My people she open her car door and I gave it to her doggy rapid fire, Thank God it was a big parking lot...Damn that is a sexcapade I can never forget, That girl is really wild, she's Ghanaian Heritage.

Please don't judge me, I have been going to that church for as long as I can remember, all those offering money and Tithe is enough for one quick fvck that didn't even last 10 minutes angry

Fear self dey catch me, I don book appointment with my doctor tomorrow, at most na Gonorrhoea fit catch me but I am confident the girl is clean.
[/b]
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
@OP if its true then you need to repent for GOD's kingdom is at hand.

2 Likes

Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by Supersuave2(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
hay God!
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by misspicy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
"Economy BAD come home" That's all my parents have been yarning since my semester finished but I no Want go home because I don't have time for their Nonsense and Religious Fanaticism.

I was with my Roommate in an apartment we rented together since College kicks us out for the summer. He's not on good terms with his fam so we shared the rent for the summer...But Hunger don knack me sotey that I had just $250 left, I had to go home to beg on Friday...Mr Senator say him go give me money if I spend 4 days and Naturally I had to go to church if I wanted money.

There are 2 services morning service which mostly fine babes and grumpy boys attend wink and late morning for the Fathers and Mothers in the Lord angry

Oh boy, as I park my car I couldn't believe it was my high school mate...This girl was the school THOT ..You must have been a special kind of Ugly if you didn't fvck her throughout your 4 years of HS.

LATER, we sat down together inside and were whispering together after all na the Same "Pay your Tithe" bullshit the pastor dey yarn...IFFA HEAR

We were flirting in church and I jokingly said I won't mind sinning with her in church right there and surprisingly she said let's go to the car park...My people she open her car door and I gave it to her doggy rapid fire, Thank God it was a big parking lot...Damn that is a sexcapade I can never forget, That girl is really wild, she's Ghanaian Heritage.

Please don't judge me, I have been going to that church for as long as I can remember, all those offering money and Tithe is enough for one quick fvck that didn't even last 10 minutes angry

Fear self dey catch me, I don book appointment with my doctor tomorrow, at most na Gonorrhoea fit catch me but I am confident the girl is clean.
grin
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chai!

M sending diz link to ur dad right away! sad

Give me ur dad's email address sad

3 Likes

Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by rollUP(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
issokay mr confidence.
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by izsmike: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Smh...
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
sinaj:
Chai!

M sending diz link to ur dad right away! sad

Give me ur dad's email address sad
iamhisdad@reporthim.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by Wolf06: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pls hook up a n.igga, what zipcode? I luckily might be close by
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wolf06:
Pls hook up a n.igga, what zipcode? I luckily might be close by

It's Jesus House Baltimore, Not a Bad church, and the pastor is funny but he dey yarn Tithe too much
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Oh God why
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by falconey(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
son......
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by bryan360: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
fabricated story..NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by sainttwist1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
upcoming writer......story not touching
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by SweetieConstie1: 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by Wolf06: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

It's Jesus House Baltimore, Not a Bad church, and the pastor is funny but he dey yarn Tithe too much
Windsor Mill
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wolf06:

Windsor Mill

Yeah, Niggas expanding they parking lot
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by tomioro(m): 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
I smell lies!

1 Like

Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by snezBaba: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
misspicy:

grin
I understand the bolded part
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by policy12: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yimu...
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by firstking01(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
So, you think your lil lil offering you give can cover up for your sins ehangry...devil is a liar.
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
so what should we do for you
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by Obaloluwa08(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2016
SMH

Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by darnley16(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
@OP if its true then you need to repent for GOD's kingdom is at hand.
Eff you in capital letters!!!
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by GoldenJAT(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2016
lol... it's funny until d repercussions starts setting in!
Re: My First Quickie In Church Today by V0lv0(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Assuming that this co..ck and bull story is even true, so you are proud of sleeping with a known LovePeddler ? You have no self respect for yourself. You better get yourself tested. At church too what a slowpoke undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Cinderella / Lecturers Caught On Camera Masturbating After Sex With Female Students (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.