Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! (20051 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / See How To Apply For The UNIBEN Supplementary Admission Screening 2016/2017 / List Of Winners For The UNIBEN 2015/2016 SUG Elections!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by MrWhaley: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is to debunk the controversial story circulating round Social Media since the early hours of this morning and also made Front Page here on Nairaland about the death of two people (a boy and a girl) by poisoning, perpetrated by the crush of the boy in question. The School's SUG PRO has released an official statement on the issue. See the update below:

"GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS,
In line with the controversies surrounding the death of our beloved students some days ago, JOEL FROM FASSA, COVENANT FROM SOSSA AND PRECIOUS FROM NUESA(EDU), there has been an issue about the death of JOEL AND PRECIOUS as some "BLOGGERS" have taken it upon themselves to parade unconfirmed information on social media having failed to understand the technicality of information dissemination.
According to ENL100LEVEL COURSE REP and neighbors of the deceased JOEL, the death of Joel does not have any affiliation with that of precious in EDUCATION and THESE TWO DECEASED were never dating and JOEL NEVER WENT FOR ANY DINNER WITH ANY PRECIOUS.
Information is power and before any information should be published, it has to be adequately verified. Before now there has been several news about these deaths and the office of the SUG PRO has been working hard to gather facts about these deaths despite the controversies.
We don't just forward technical information like this, we take a little time to verify, consult, investigate and gather adequate facts before letting information of this nature out.
The SUG is begging that those persons who are engaged in the act of forwarding unconfirmed info maybe to build and enhance their brand should desist from it to avoid necessary sanction.
We pray the gentle soul of the faithful departed rest in everlasting peace... AMEN.

In all, let's not forget that SAFE IMPACT 2016 is fully set to always represent your INTEREST PROACTIVELY because YOU SPEAK WE LISTEN thereby enabling us WIN TOGETHER.
IKOTU GIDEON KELECHI represents your INTEREST PROACTIVELY BACK TO BACK.

Ikotu GIdeon Kelechi
(Students' Infobank)
Dir. Of Information (PRO) "

Fynestboi,Lalasticlala,Dominique,
Do the needful,abeg...this is a serious issue.

2 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
I talk am
When I first read the story I knew the shit was cooked up, felt like a nollywood movie script while I was reading it and I was like nahhh grin bloggers.

15 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Oche211(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
With blogs nw, every engineering, economics, pure nd applied sciences, mathematics, accounting, law, business admin, pharmacy (nd the rest) students are nw journalists.
They want Linda Ikeji kind of mansion, so the hottest selling point is gossip.
U re expected to blog in ur area of specialization. Nt everyone can be Linda Ikeji, viviangist or d rest gossipers.
Don't just copy nd paste. Verify ur sources. U could be destroying someone's life, name, reputation nd integrity.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by ClassCaptain(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
So its fake.....
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by eph12(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
So what caused their deaths?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
They won't transfer confirm news with source to the front page, only controversies and breasts, I can't count the number of breast threads that has graced the front page this past few days even on a Sunday. Sha come and take this to fp let people know it's false. And next time do your background checkings, Morons/Mo.ds

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by MrWhaley: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tag the appropriate authorities,abeg...to clear this falsehood.
As to the cause of their deaths,the supposed lover boy,Joel was said to have died after a brief illness...not entirely sure,shaa.

Lalasticlala,move this ish abeg...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
in bryno voice's ARAMBE!!!!!
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by omas1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thought as much. Me don't think anyone in their right senses would put their food together in a social gathering all in the name of love, or did they think they were @ the village celebrating new yam festival?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by basisop(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Damage control!!!

4 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Jamaticulus(m): 12:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Bloggers and Lies be like...

. Yhu know dah drill....wey dah picture sef!

7 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by srrrr(m): 2:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Ikotu, what are u doing here. are u not suppose to be with ur mummy
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Standing5(m): 2:43am On Jul 25, 2016
After unna fall una own hand finish una com dey try save face . . . secondary school romance . . .lol

2 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by KillerBeauty(f): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2016
So wetin com kill dem. Na DAT one I wan know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by timilehing(m): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2016
Ok
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Funjosh(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2016
tongue
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by rantmoniker(m): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2016
This PRO will end up becoming a police after school. You tell Nigerians to discard rumour and continue with their normal lives but you never tell us what the truth is. You said you did your findings, so what did you find about the death of the duo?

18 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2016
I knew grin grin, no picture of the killer, plus too many unconnected events
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Kenny223(f): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Oh bloggers bloggers
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by lonelydora: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2016
I wonder. Good.
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Badtguyy(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Even if the news is true, do u expect the SUG to affirm it?? Most of the guys in the SUG wouldn't know them one on one, Forget that thing, the first news is true. Maybe the SUG presido dey nack d girl Wey poison them. Leave matter for matthias Abeg cool

7 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by steph110: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Sexytemi(f): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Bloggers and story manipulating Ehn. .....are like bread and butter.
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Qmerit(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
i knew it was fake and a huge joke seeing the way the story that opt to be serious was carrying "ooooo" "oooo" in it's body tells me the write was not serious. he would write and say... ooooo
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Generalkorex(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2016
som bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Badtguyy:
Even if the news is true, do u expect the SUG to affirm it?? Most of the guys in the SUG wouldn't know them one on one, Forget that thing, the first news is true. Maybe the SUG presido dey nack d girl Wey poison them. Leave matter for matthias Abeg cool

Otondo, receive sense IJN. Uniben's SUG presido is a girl.

Don't start spilling trash when you don't know a thing or two. Good day!

6 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by umblicachucks(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2016
So is false what happened? Is a true story, you just want to save the face of your school. When you say a story is not true you tell us what actually happened. My dear ur only being economical with the truth. You don't even know what to say

4 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by confy22: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2016
I was expecting to see " they are alive " May they rest in peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by seniorgozman(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2016
We need 2 be carefull
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by DonBenny77(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2016
OP you havent told us d real story........

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Has Snake Swallowed Our JAMB Results?" - Candidates Ask JAMB / Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Hostels Are In Poor State (Photos) / Shortlisted Candidates For 2015 Nnpc/mpn (exxon Mobil) Scholarship Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.