Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22274 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
CoolUsername:

A forty-year-old can manipulate an eleven-year-old for sex without any resistance. This is still considered abuse. Why? Because an eleven year old child is emotionally immature by default. Nobody would be arrested if both participants are underage, of course.

Conversely, an animal cannot give consent to a person because it is stunted mentally, emotionally, and intellectually when compared to humans.

One of the main attacks against bestiality/zoophilia is the issue of consent. These arguments take shape into something like this: "having sex with a dog is wrong because the dog can't say no". Through logic I will show that these arguments by anti-zoos hold no logical reasoning at all, and in fact the consent issue is generally a smoke screen for the icky factor. I will show here that animals can, and do show sexual consent with a human.

Before I can effectively show that animals do have the ability to consent for sex, I need to define exactly how I am using consent:

–verb (used without object)
1. to permit, approve, or agree; comply or yield (often fol. by to or an infinitive): He consented to the proposal. We asked her permission, and she consented.
2. Archaic. to agree in sentiment, opinion, etc.; be in harmony.

Animals are sentient beings just like humans, that is they have the power of perception and a consciousness. An animal experiences pleasure and pain. A person who owns a dog knows if what they do causes pleasure or pain. When we scratch a dogs head we can tell the dog enjoys this, he may roll on his back and let you rub his stomach. Likewise, hitting the dog in the head with a shoe causes pain and the dog will shy away and be fearful in the future.

Animals can not verbally say yes or no to sex in our human languages but they have other ways to show how they feel. Surely a dog who has mounted, say his human lover, experiences pleasure. This is evident because of his orgasm. Female dogs have orgasms too. Once a dog for example realizes you as a sexual being, they show sexual desire quite often: females will sway their tales revealing their swollen vagina's and dry hump the air in front of you, males will become erect and try to mount.

Anyone who is zoo will be aware of when their animals want sex. More importantly, they will respect their animal partner when they do not want sex. Sometimes when you rub your partner down there they will pull away and sit elsewhere. That is how animals show they are either interested or not.

If an animal does not enjoy what is happening to them they will show bodily signs of this: they will tense up, their eyes and ears will move, tails might jitter, and they will pull away. If you continue it could bring painful results: Dogs have powerful teeth and will bite you! Horses can break bones (or worse) with a single kick. Quite simply, it is obvious to see what causes pleasure and pain.

As I said before, the consent issue is really a smoke screen for the icky factor. By and large people are disgusted about the idea so they claim consent is a big issue when in fact it is not. People do many awful things to animals who do not consent to what is being done:

(1) Do animals consent to locking them in a cage?
(2) Do animals consent to being slaughtered and killed in the millions every year for food?
(3) Do animals consent to being tested on by chemicals?
(4) Do animals consent to being 'fixed'?

If you did any of those four things to a human you would be thrown in jail for life (possibly killed in many US states). Not so ironically though, doing those things to animals is okay. It is accepted and happens everyday.

But as soon as you have loving sex with your dog who you care for more than anything in the world, somehow you are a sick and awful human being.

Ironic?

Source : http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/showthread.php/14297-Animals-*can*-consent-to-sex

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by CoolUsername: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

One of the main attacks against bestiality/zoophilia is the issue of consent. These arguments take shape into something like this: "having sex with a dog is wrong because the dog can't say no". Through logic I will show that these arguments by anti-zoos hold no logical reasoning at all, and in fact the consent issue is generally a smoke screen for the icky factor. I will show here that animals can, and do show sexual consent with a human.

Before I can effectively show that animals do have the ability to consent for sex, I need to define exactly how I am using consent:

–verb (used without object)
1. to permit, approve, or agree; comply or yield (often fol. by to or an infinitive): He consented to the proposal. We asked her permission, and she consented.
2. Archaic. to agree in sentiment, opinion, etc.; be in harmony.

Animals are sentient beings just like humans, that is they have the power of perception and a consciousness. An animal experiences pleasure and pain. A person who owns a dog knows if what they do causes pleasure or pain. When we scratch a dogs head we can tell the dog enjoys this, he may roll on his back and let you rub his stomach. Likewise, hitting the dog in the head with a shoe causes pain and the dog will shy away and be fearful in the future.

Animals can not verbally say yes or no to sex in our human languages but they have other ways to show how they feel. Surely a dog who has mounted, say his human lover, experiences pleasure. This is evident because of his orgasm. Female dogs have orgasms too. Once a dog for example realizes you as a sexual being, they show sexual desire quite often: females will sway their tales revealing their swollen vagina's and dry hump the air in front of you, males will become erect and try to mount.

Anyone who is zoo will be aware of when their animals want sex. More importantly, they will respect their animal partner when they do not want sex. Sometimes when you rub your partner down there they will pull away and sit elsewhere. That is how animals show they are either interested or not.

If an animal does not enjoy what is happening to them they will show bodily signs of this: they will tense up, their eyes and ears will move, tails might jitter, and they will pull away. If you continue it could bring painful results: Dogs have powerful teeth and will bite you! Horses can break bones (or worse) with a single kick. Quite simply, it is obvious to see what causes pleasure and pain.

As I said before, the consent issue is really a smoke screen for the icky factor. By and large people are disgusted about the idea so they claim consent is a big issue when in fact it is not. People do many awful things to animals who do not consent to what is being done:

(1) Do animals consent to locking them in a cage?
(2) Do animals consent to being slaughtered and killed in the millions every year for food?
(3) Do animals consent to being tested on by chemicals?
(4) Do animals consent to being 'fixed'?

If you did any of those four things to a human you would be thrown in jail for life (possibly killed in many US states). Not so ironically though, doing those things to animals is okay. It is accepted and happens everyday.

But as soon as you have loving sex with your dog who you care for more than anything in the world, somehow you are a sick and awful human being.

Ironic?

Source : http://www.onlinedebate.net/forums/showthread.php/14297-Animals-*can*-consent-to-sex

Now replace animals with children. You just reiterated the argument I refuted.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
CoolUsername:

You just reiterated the argument I refuted.

Nope . I did not .

Now replace animals with children.

Are you kidding me ??

I think you should actually read and comprehend the post not take a cursory glance at it undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by shadeyinka(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
CoolUsername:

I stand by my opinion. Killing animals for food or to control population is fine and good because it is necessary for survival or reasonable comfort.

Adopting an animal for work or as a pet provides it with food and shelter. It's a similar case with the schooling thing, education would be necessary for the child to survive in the society later in life.

So how is my opinion wrong? Because going by Shadeyinka's logic, paedophilia is moral since he used the fact that consent isn't necessary in certain other cases to show that it isn't necessary for sex.

The bolded is either a deliberate misinformation or mischief. How did you come about this conclusion?

Peadophillia can never ever be moral. Check the previous post that lead to your conclusion.

You are certainly wrong
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
taurus25:
Ethically, it is difficult to find a moral issue with beastiality, consent in this case is ambigous because how exactly are we to determine if the animal is willing or not?. Their mental capacity is comparable to that of a child.

Soceity tailors morality towards what is necessary for the collective survival and well being of our race. This is why theres nothing morally wrong with killing and eating animals, because it is necessary for our survival.

Personally, beatiality is outright disgusting, disgusting because im not by default attracted to animals in any way. However, this alone doesnt make it wrong.

There are men who find fat women disgusting and unimaginabe to have sex with, this doesnt mean it is wrong to sleep with fat women.

Unless you give me an ethical reason why beastiality is wrong i dont give a rats ass if a person decides to bang his goat or cow. It doesnt concern me rather does it affect the human race in any way.

a) Until a person gets a new strain of a virus from all that animal sex

b) Consent is a thing. It defines rape. Animals can't give consent.

undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

a) Until a person gets a new strain of a virus from all that animal sex

b) Consent is a thing. It defines rape. Animals can't give consent.

undecided

Animals can give consent .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Oh....I forgot.

You believe in a Jewish fairytales colouring book that has talking snakes, talking donkeys, witches, ghosts and sea dragons.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by 4kings: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Hmmm
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2016
JackBizzle:

Oh....I forgot.

You believe in a Jewish fairytales colouring book that has talking snakes, talking donkeys, witches, ghosts and sea dragons.

cheesy

Showing no gravitas during serious discussions - its like a disposition you've got undecided

Read my lengthy response to CoolUsername to see how animals show consent
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by CoolUsername: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Nope . I did not .

Are you kidding me ??

I think you should actually read and comprehend the post not take a cursory glance at it undecided

Don't children experience the same sensations? Pleasure and orgasms are physiological reactions. Even victims of violent rape sometimes experience them. It doesn't denote consent.

This argument shares the same flawed logic as the one I just refuted. You can have 'loving' (typing this makes me ill) sex with a child too. That doesn't mean you aren't a horrible person.

Sex requires all participants to be equally capable of giving consent (at least, to some extent). Taking advantage of emotional immaturity or weaker cognitive ability of an animal is abuse.

Paedophilia and zoophilia are not inherently bad; feelings can't be controlled but actions can.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
4kings:

Hmmm

Scroll up
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by 4kings: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Scroll up
I saw it already, that's why i didn't refute your claim. But it's not absolute.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
CoolUsername:

Taking advantage of emotional immaturity or weaker cognitive ability of an animal is abuse.

I'm not sure why you are likening mature animals to children - it has nothing to do with children . Being an adult isn't a guarantee that emotional maturity would set in , in making decisions or giving consent .

With your logic I can also conclude that killing animals for food or whatever purpose is wrong simply because animals have weak cognitive ability to stand against the act . You are simply taking advantage of their weak cognitive ability and that's abuse ! Would you kill humans to reduce population or or increase chances of survival ?

CoolUsername:

Sex requires all participants to be equally capable of giving consent (at least, to some extent).

Mature animals show consent . Even animals can have consensual mating with fellow animals - the only difference is that a human being is involved. Your argument would be more appropriate if the animal is young - like a puppy .

KingEbukaNaija:

Interest in sex in animals shows maturity .

KingEbukaNaija:

Female dogs have orgasms too. Once a dog for example realizes you as a sexual being, they show sexual desire quite often: females will sway their tales revealing their swollen vagina's and dry hump the air in front of you, males will become erect and try to mount.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
taurus25:
Ethically, it is difficult to find a moral issue with beastiality, consent in this case is ambigous because how exactly are we to determine if the animal is willing or not?. Their mental capacity is comparable to that of a child.

Soceity tailors morality towards what is necessary for the collective survival and well being of our race. This is why theres nothing morally wrong with killing and eating animals, because it is necessary for our survival.

Personally, beatiality is outright disgusting, disgusting because im not by default attracted to animals in any way. However, this alone doesnt make it wrong.

There are men who find fat women disgusting and unimaginabe to have sex with, this doesnt mean it is wrong to sleep with fat women.

Unless you give me an ethical reason why beastiality is wrong i dont give a rats ass if a person decides to bang his goat or cow. It doesnt concern me rather does it affect the human race in any way.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Weah96: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Ironic?

Are you asking WHY bestiality is a crime? It is a crime, you know.
Well, systems of government determine how laws are passed. Weed is illegal in the US and cigarettes are legal. 450,000 people die directly as a result of cigarettes every year, to zero being killed by weed.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Weah96:

Are you asking WHY bestiality is a crime? It is a crime, you know.
Well, systems of government determine how laws are passed.

No the question is if bestiality is morally right or wrong , to the atheists . If you had read the OP you have seen countries where bestiality is legal. But it being legal or verboten doesn't not mean its right ( when legal) or its wrong (when verboten ) . Just like the case of homosexuality - its legal in some countries but it does not make it morally right .

Weed is illegal in the US and cigarettes are legal. 450,000 people die directly as a result of cigarettes every year, to zero being killed by weed.

You smoke weed , don't you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by CoolUsername: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija.

I'm tired.

I've already talked about how killing animals is ok when necessary for survival or for reasonable comfort.

I also said that all animals lack the cognitive ability to give consent to a human, if you had read my earlier post you'd have seen where I said that children are emotionally immature BY DEFAULT.

You keep saying that animals can show consent. Well, children to can show consent. The difference in cognitive ability between the parties involved is the determinant.

You keep repeating the same arguments. Rather obnoxious on your part and tedious on mine.

I do not care whether the animal was literally begging for it, it is still abuse the way a thirty-year-old having sexual relations with a thirteen year old child who may have hit puberty and is 'wise beyond his/her years' is still abuse. In both cases, one party is generally waaay ahead of the other mentally, emotionally, and/or cognitively.

Don't f*ck animals.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Weah96: 2:14am On Nov 11, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

No the question is if bestiality is morally right or wrong , to the atheists . If you had read the OP you have seen countries where bestiality is legal. But it being legal or verboten doesn't not mean its right ( when legal) or its wrong (when verboten ) . Just like the case of homosexuality - its legal in some countries but it does not make it morally right .

You smoke weed , don't you ?

It is wrong in countries where it is illegal, morally. Someone attracted to animals cannot openly sleep with said animals in the US, or have the deed discovered. He would be a criminal, an immediate immoral label.

In countries that permit it, it isn't morally wrong. They are law abiding citizens who have an attraction for animals. I'm not attracted to men and nothing will make me change my sexual identity. Likewise, those who aren't attracted to animals won't stoop so low as to sleep with one.

If you're attracted to an animal, then you obviously have a functional mental imbalance, created by a childhood issue. But the law gets to decide if you can walk on the same street as myself.

People have already raised the issue of eating animals, which is worse than r.aping them. Your problem is that you think that we are somehow superior to them somehow. It's probably the aeroplane or the cellphone that is confusing you. Or the myriad inventions and technologies.

I don't smoke weed. I ingest THC.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Weah96:

It is wrong in countries where it is illegal, morally. Someone attracted to animals cannot openly sleep with said animals in the US, or have the deed discovered. He would be a criminal, an immediate immoral label.

In countries that permit it, it isn't morally wrong. They are law abiding citizens who have an attraction for animals. I'm not attracted to men and nothing will make me change my sexual identity. Likewise, those who aren't attracted to animals won't stoop so low as to sleep with one.

This means the law determines what's right or wrong ? That means if a country legalizes consensual sex with children above say 10 then it is
moral ? Child marriage also suddenly becomes moral ? Then if these laws get abrogated then some actions become acts of moral turpitude instantly ?!

Wow

If you're attracted to an animal, then you obviously have a functional mental imbalance, created by a childhood issue. But the law gets to decide if you can walk on the same street as myself.

People have already raised the issue of eating animals, which is worse than r.aping them. Your problem is that you think that we are somehow superior to them somehow. It's probably the aeroplane or the cellphone that is confusing you. Or the myriad inventions and technologies.

Joke ?

Anyway why do you controvert human's superiority over animals ?

I don't smoke weed. I ingest THC.

grin

You no well
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
Atheists love beasts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Atheists like MrMontella and jonbellion should contribute.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by MrMontella(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
1)m not an atheist..
2) i have contributed..but you just want to bump your thread
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by jonbellion(m): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
huh
Zoophilia is wrong
Bleep Canada
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
huh
Zoophilia is wrong
Bleep Canada

Cogent reasons why you reject it
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by jonbellion(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Cogent reasons why you reject it
lol it's complicated
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
lol it's complicated

like the rightful heir to the iron throne wink
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by jonbellion(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

like the rightful heir to the iron throne wink
lol
Na denerys na
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by JackBizzle: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
Na denerys na

The lannisters and the barratheons disagree.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by chrmn1: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbuka how many times I call u? grin grin grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Richirich713: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Morality with atheism just makes no sense
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
chrmn1:
KingEbuka how many times I call u? grin grin grin

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / 61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.