Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22248 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by chrmn1: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
no jokes, if I were an atheist, I'd probably try to trace you and silence you....you know what I mean wink grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
chrmn1:
no jokes, if I were an atheist, I'd probably try to trace you and silence you....you know what I mean wink grin

I fully understand what you mean wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by chrmn1: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I fully understand what you mean wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous
didn't see that coming...wow nice one, that. Keep it up you're doing a great job!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
chrmn1:
didn't see that coming...wow nice one, that. Keep it up you're doing a great job!

Thanks cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richirich713:
Morality with atheism just makes no sense

Atheists are very dangerous people - suicidal thoughts , murderous tendencies , and they assent to bestiality and incestuous relationships

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol . Dalaman assented to bestiality right there
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Atheists and their unholy love for animals lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2017
**spits***
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Im still in shock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Shocking !!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
dalaman , saw nothing wrong with bestiality. I'm not surprised.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
dalaman , saw nothing wrong with bestiality. I'm not surprised.

Mr lie lie you've started again oo.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
dalaman:

Mr lie lie you've started again oo.

Even when there's evidence? You and other atheists clearly said you saw nothing wrong in bestiality. You atheists blatantly said that it is okay to sleep with animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Even when there's evidence? You and other atheists clearly said you saw nothing wrong in bestiality. You atheists blatantly said that it is okay to sleep with animals

Can you point out where I saw I saw nothing wrong with beastiality? Where did I say that it is OK to sleep with animals? Why the lies na?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
dalaman:

Can you point out where I saw I saw nothing wrong with beastiality? Where did I say that it is OK to sleep with animals? Why the lies na?

in the op and in this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

in the op and in this thread

Its a lie. Show me.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
Some Nairaland atheists already gave their approval

Adoyi8 , says bestiality is wrong but couldn't exactly explain why but he gladly said he wont punish his son for doing it .

Popular atheist dalaman gives his approval . According to him , societal laws should determine what's right or wrong for them .
The horror...

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:

Atheists are very dangerous people - suicidal thoughts , murderous tendencies , and they assent to bestiality and incestuous relationships

The alleged founder of your religion was an incestuous man.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
KingEbukaNaija:

Your reasoning is still infantile

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 / Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.