Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality (22277 Views)

Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? / Nairaland Atheists Can't Go A Day Without Talking About The Loving God. / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:
Isn't it hypocrisy of the highest order that these people see nothing wrong in torturing animals, killing them for food and fun, they wear animal skins all over their bodies as clothing items for fun and decoration, they slaughter animals in very horrendous ways, they eat animals and see nothing wrong with that but somehow sleeping with animals is what disgust them and the highest form of evil? Why is it right to torture animals, kill them, eat them, use their carcass as clothing but wrong to sleep with them? Why why is one acceptable and the other not acceptable? I just want to know why you feel it is right to raise a cow, kill the cow and wear it's skin as clothing or as belt but wrong to have sex with it.

Which one is more evil? Torturing and killing an animal or having sex with it?

(A) . It is wrong to torture an animal for one's pleasure - its evil in fact .

(B) It is wrong to have sex with an animal in fact because

1. It is an unnatural perversion .We are designed to have sex with our opposite human gender not of the animals , our fellow humans .

2. Bestiality belittles man - reduces man to nothing but a vacuous beast who can't differentiate between right or wrong . Its not just lust but its pervasive .

(C) God commands us to have some animals for food .

Genesis 9:3
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

Though there are exceptions

(D) God even started using animal skin first as garment which he made for Adam and Eve as seen in

Genesis 3:21
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
grin I Thought God Could See Into The Future Why Skin hides??
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

grin I Thought God Could See Into The Future Why Skin hides??

You do realise he is the first fashion designer wink grin . Man kicked off from there cool
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You do realise he is the first fashion designer wink grin . Man kicked off from there cool
Omniscience Abi OmniArt Couldn't Come Up With Something Better cheesy grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

He gave you hands to type this nonsense . You should be grateful that you are even alive to type it smiley
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

He gave you hands to type this nonsense . You should be grateful that you are even alive to type it smiley
I Don't Agree With Ur Views!!! Hand Ke Hand Ni
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

(A) . It is wrong to torture an animal for one's pleasure - its evil in fact .
what about eating them? would you sex them if your bible god said it was okay?

(B) It is wrong to have sex with an animal in fact because

1. It is an unnatural perversion .We are designed to have sex with our opposite human gender not of the animals , our fellow humans .
Anti nature means opposed or against nature. Anything nature support is pro-nature. The fact that you can exist on this planet is pro-nature. Dying,sleeping,sicknesses,men sexing men,women and men sexing animals,animals sexing men and women are all part of nature. Lions killing other animals to eat,humans killing animals to eat are all natural events. Volcanic eruption can happen and kill hundreds of humans,that's also part of nature.
2. Bestiality belittles man - reduces man to nothing but a vacuous beast who can't differentiate between right or wrong . Its not just lust but its pervasive .
That's what you think, doesn't make it wrong
(C) God commands us to have some animals for food .

Why some? Apparently the bible god ŵas a lover of roasted meat too. I guess raping Mary was really gross to her

Genesis 9:3
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

Though there are exceptions

(D) God even started using animal skin first as garment which he made for Adam and Eve as seen in

Wow your god went as far as sowing human clothes! I supposed after eating his beloved fruit he would ignore that, what a silly story. You Christians keep using the Old Testament laws to defend your silly ideas and use the New Testament to hide under the "we are under grace" umbrella. Question is, are you an Old Testament Christian or not? If you are, would you stone wayward kids to death?

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=45pt]CHRISTIANS
ARE
HYPOCRITES [/size]

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:

We happily kill animals and eat them for food. But when hungry animals kill us for food we get angry and try to kill them. How is that beneficial to them. Nobody has still given me a good reason why torturing animals to death for food or decoration , killing them for fun (so many people hunt animals for fun) keeping them in captivity just for fun is good and sleeping with them is bad. Have you seen how pearls are made? This Animals are tortured to produce the pearls humans use for decoration why is it good compared to sleeping with them? I am totally against beastiality. Just trying to point out the hypocrisy of humans in all these. A man will happily buy pearl and give his wife or girlfriend a product of animal cruelty and torture but will scream and shout about beastiality. So which is worse, killing and torturing animals by removing their body parts for decoration as we happily do or having sex with them?

Someone already mentioned that nature's arrangement upholds copulation for organisms of a kind'

Dyu have anything against this formidable truth?

By the way,
A christian does not torture animals'

Respond to my question above'
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by lilmax(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

But we have sex with women and we dont eat them embarassed .

So you mean you'd have sex with an animal if there is not woman around ?
gringrin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:01am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:
what about eating them? would you sex them if your bible god said it was okay?

I already answered this question . See my response to jayriginal

Anti nature means opposed or against nature. Anything nature support is pro-nature. The fact that you can exist on this planet is pro-nature. Dying,sleeping,sicknesses,men sexing men,women and men sexing animals,animals sexing men and women are all part of nature. Lions killing other animals to eat,humans killing animals to eat are all natural events. Volcanic eruption can happen and kill hundreds of humans,that's also part of nature.

This is not germane in any way .

That's what you think, doesn't make it wrong

Lol , who made you an arbiter of what should be seen as right or wrong . Atheist leaders felt killing religious people was the right thing to do .

Why some? Apparently the bible god ŵas a lover of roasted meat too. I guess raping Mary was really gross to her
??

Wow your god went as far as sowing human clothes! I supposed after eating his beloved fruit he would ignore that, what a silly story. You Christians keep using the Old Testament laws to defend your silly ideas and use the New Testament to hide under the "we are under grace" umbrella. Question is, are you an Old Testament Christian or not? If you are, would you stone wayward kids to death?

Stoning of recalcitrant refractory children is what Jews did - there was no record of it being done anyway . Just like the Indonesians kill drug dealers by firing squad . I've explained these things before .
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
flamingREED:

Someone already mentioned that nature's arrangement upholds copulation for organisms of a kind'

Dyu have anything against this formidable truth?

By the way,
A christian does not torture animals'

Respond to my question above'

I am totally against beastiality. But from the animals perspective which will they consider more evil. Christians torture animals both knowingly and unknowingly. Slaughtering a cow involves torture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:
You Christians keep using the Old Testament laws to defend your silly ideas and use the New Testament to hide under the "we are under grace" umbrella. Question is, are you an Old Testament Christian or not? If you are, would you stone wayward kids to death?

What difference lies in stoning rejects then and in executing criminals today by firing squad?

Moreover, indiscipline in the old Hebrew kingdom of God wasn't just waywardness,
But it equated despising the God of their Fathers'

And James in the New testament puts it clearly as: 'whoever breaks a commandment, has broken all'

That's why the retributions then seemed grave,
But the transgressions had grave undertones'

Direct Rebellion against Jehovah'

This is God's Swordsman.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Stoning of recalcitrant refractory children is what Jews did - there was no record of it being done anyway . Just like the Indonesians kill drug dealers by firing squad . I've explained these things before .

Stoning of disobedient children was what your God told the Jews to do. I guess you'll tell me its right because God commanded it. By the way even Jesus scolded the people for refusing to stone their disobedient children to death point out that they were hypocrites for not doing that.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by dalaman: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2016
flamingREED:

What difference lies in stoning rejects then and in executing criminals today by firing squad?

Moreover, indiscipline in the old Hebrew kingdom of God wasn't just waywardness,

And James in the New testament puts it clearly as: 'whoever breaks a commandment, has broken all'

This is God's Swordsman.

So a disobedient child is a criminal that deserves to be stoned to death?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by lilmax(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

There is no good or evil. Positive and Negative gives balance,both are needed. Metaphorically god and Satan are needed for balance,that's me using a religious terminology.

Whether you kiss,sex,eat, your goat who cares. Don't forget,animals have rights too. So before you eat,sex etc ask for their consent.
grin grin

Tiri Gbosa for you
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:

I am totally against beastiality. But from the animals perspective which will they consider more evil. Christians torture animals both knowingly and unknowingly. Slaughtering a cow involves torture.

Are sheep, in your manner of thinking, tortured too?

Then about killing a cow,
It's not torturing, it's OVERPOWERING_

Can you single-handedly kill a cow?
A cow can humiliate a lion in an enclosed bout, you know?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:12am On Jul 25, 2016
dalaman:

Stoning of disobedient children was what your God told the Jews to do. I guess you'll tell me its right because God commanded it. By the way even Jesus scolded the people for refusing to stone their disobedient children to death point out that they were hypocrites for not doing that.

This has been discussed on this forum before , no need going over and over the same issue . Here bro , read : https://www.nairaland.com/293393/why-did-jesus-call-killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Ew that is animal abuse. can't believe some people find it OK
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

There is no good or evil. Positive and Negative gives balance,both are needed. Metaphorically god and Satan are needed for balance,that's me using a religious terminology.

Whether you kiss,sex,eat, your goat who cares. Don't forget,animals have rights too. So before you eat,sex etc ask for their consent.

Animals have no right_

They only can enjoy the right of privacy of their owners and the rights imputed to them by the society,

Which is in line with the dominion God gave humans over all things effectively_
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Even Jesus Him Self Abused Animals Jesus sends the demons into 2000 pigs, causing them to jump off a cliff and be drowned in the sea. Clearly Jesus could have simply sent the demons out, yet he chose instead to place them into pigs and kill them. This is called animal abuse. (Mark 5:12-13)

4 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
McBeal10:
Ew that is animal abuse. can't believe some people find it OK

If you mean most atheists support bestiality , then yes
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by ifenes(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
flamingREED:

Animals have no right_

They only can enjoy the right of privacy of their owners and the rights imputed to them by the society,

Which is in line with the dominion God gave humans over all things effectively_

Animals have no right because your sky god said so? Do you think stoning wayward kids to death is okay since your god said so?

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

If you mean most atheists support bestiality , then yes

that is so disgusting, just imagine it's the other way around I bet these atheists would be like "It is OK for animals to sexual abuse us" Fvking pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2016
ifenes:

Animals have no right because your sky god said so? Do you think stoning wayward kids to death is okay since your god said so?

Hahaha
Why are you angry na?
tongue

I mentioned this earlier:

This is God's Swordsman_
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2016
I see thehomer ... Bro , your opinion as an EVOLUTIONIST . Right or wrong ? With reasons ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2016
I personally don't agree with it. Its unnatural. You don't see other animals breeding with completely different species. Orangutans don't breed with Gorillas. Birds don't breed with bats.
Homosexuality is normal, but that's a story for another day. I only commented on it because I saw some people talking about it.
However, if society allows people to have sex with animals, its not for me to judge them. But in science there's something called ethics. Scientists, when carrying out new experiments, weigh the positive and negative effects. For example stem cell research. Its still being disputed. And so far, the majority of people agree that it shouldn't be allowed. because animals are not capable of giving consent, some argue that animals don't need to give consent because they are property, but its all really not my headache.
As for you Christians claiming righteous, who are you to judge? If your religion allowed it you would blindly follow. Yes. If that book the white man brought to you had said 'And men shall f**k animals as they please' then you all would be here shouting 'Bestiality is allowed by god'. Basing your decisions off of some arbitrary statements made by men who claim to be inspired doesn't make you superior, it only shows that you're obedient slaves. And that's for the ones that follow the book word for word, not the ones that cherry pick the verses that 'don't apply to us anymore'. . .

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2016
McBeal10:

that is so disgusting, just imagine it's the other way around I bet these atheists would be like "It is OK for animals to sexual abuse us" Fvking pathetic

Check out this thread about incest . I asked them if incest was right or wrong , and they floundered as usual . They started giving me lectures about inbreeding while I said incest for pleasure . Atheism is just empty .

Atheists can't stand deism . Ever seen any atheist tackle Oga deepsight before ? There are no religion did this or that just logical arguments - that explains why they avoid him , they dont have the brains for logical arguments .

https://www.nairaland.com/3202859/nairaland-atheists-incest-right-wrong/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by flamingREED(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

He's God of time and growth and season and development__

He set the pace for man to advance after His pleasure_
But not entirely without His spirit guiding man attain transformation_

So don't say He couldn't make Italian suits for Eve_

He makes all things_
So, He still has right to claim He made all things

Ecclesiastes 7
29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Hebrews 3
4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality by KingEbukaNaija: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I personally don't agree with it. Its unnatural. You don't see other animals breeding with completely different species. Orangutans don't breed with Gorillas. Birds don't breed with bats.

Not breeding . For pleasure . Is it wrong if you have sexual acts with animals ?

Homosexuality is normal, but that's a story for another day. I only commented on it because I saw some people talking about it.

Homosexuality is not normal .

As for you Christians claiming righteous, who are you to judge? If your religion allowed it you would blindly follow. Yes. If that book the white man brought to you had said 'And men shall f**k animals as they please' then you all would be here shouting 'Bestiality is allowed by god'. Basing your decisions off of some arbitrary statements made by men who claim to be inspired doesn't make you superior, it only shows that you're obedient slaves. And that's for the ones that follow the book word for word, not the ones that cherry pick the verses that 'don't apply to us anymore'. . .

I already explained why God can never support bestiality .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Why Sex Videos Would Lead Many Souls To Hell / 61st Independence: Primate Ayodele Releases Prophetic Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.