Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? (3812 Views)

Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? / Have You Heard That We Changed The Zodiac Signs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:18am On Jul 25, 2016
does the zodiac signs and attributes really work? Are u truely depicting this characters?
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:20am On Jul 25, 2016
March 21 - April 19
Aries people are creative, adaptive, and
insightful. They can also be strong-willed
and spontaneous (sometimes to a fault).
Aries people can be driven and are very
ambitious often making them over- achievers in anything they set their mind
to tackle. Aries are fire signs, and so too
is their personality. They may be quick to
anger, but don't take it personally, it's
just their fiery, passionate personalities
showing through. Aries signs have excellent sense of humor, and they get
along with almost everyone at the party
(and they DO know how to party). Aries
can be impatient, but we love them
anyway because they are devoted friends,
lovers and family members - they are loyal to then end and will fight for their causes
(usually supporting the underdog).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2016
April 20 - May 20 Taurus zodiac signs and meanings, like the animal that represents them, is all about strength, stamina and will. Stubborn by nature, the Taurus will stand his/her ground to the bitter end (sometimes even irrationally so). But that's okay because the Taurus is also a loving, sympathetic and appreciative sign. The Taurus is very understanding and when we need someone to unburden ourselves to, we often share our deepest fears with the Taurians of the zodiac. Taurians are very patient, practical and efficient, they are excellent in matters of business and are also wonderful instructors/teachers. Although initially they may have their own best interest at heart, they are ultimately & endlessly generous with their time, possessions and love.

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:26am On Jul 25, 2016
May 21 - June 20
Flexibility, balance and adaptability are
the keywords for the Gemini. They are
quick to grasp the meaning of a situation
and act on it, often with positive effects.
They tend to have a duality to their nature, and can sometimes be tough to
predict how they will react. They can turn
from hot to cold and may be prone to
noticeable mood swings. However, they
are generous signs with tendencies of
being affectionate, and imaginative. They also inspire others easily as they seem to
naturally motivate themselves - their
charisma and accomplishments are
infectious. Geminians are very supportive,
and are especially good at promotions,
sales, and driving hard bargains

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2016
June 21 - July 22
Cancerians love home-life, family and
domestic settings. They are
traditionalists, and enjoy operating on a
fundamental level. They love history, and
are fascinated with the beginnings of things (heraldry, ancestry, etc.). The moon
is their ruler, so they can be a bit of a
contradiction and sometimes moody.
However, they are conservative, so they'll
be apt to hide their moods from others
altogether. They have a reputation for being fickle, but they'll tell you that isn't
true, and it's not. Cancerians make loyal,
sympathetic friends. However Cancerians
need alone time, and when they retreat,
let them do so on their terms.

5 Likes

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by srrrr(m): 2:29am On Jul 25, 2016
I doubt if all these are true. who even invented this zodiac sign of a thing
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:34am On Jul 25, 2016
July 23 - August 22
The zodiac signs and meanings of Leo is
about expanse, power and exuberance.
Leo's are natural born leaders, and they
will let you know it as they have a
tendency to be high-minded and vocal about their opinions. That's okay, because
if you observe, the Leo is usually correct in
his/her statements. Leo's have a savvy
way of analyzing a situation and
executing swift judgment with a
beneficial outcome. It comes from being a leader. They are brave, intuitive, and
also head-strong and willful. Beneath
their dynamic persona lies a generous,
loving, sensitive nature that they do not
easily share with others. They might be a
bit bossy, but those who know them understand this comes from a source
need to do good, not (usually) from an
inflated ego.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2016
- The Virgin August 23 - September22 Virgo's have keen minds, and are delightful to chat with, often convincing others of outlandish tales with ease and charm. Virgo's are inquisitive and are very skilled at drawing information from people. This trait also makes them naturally intuitive. Combine this with their remarkable memories, and we see an advanced, analytical personality. However the Virgo needs balance in their lives otherwise they may become short- tempered, impatient and self-serving. Virgo's are excellent teammates in work and social activities. They work well with others, although they freely express their opinions (even when unwarranted).

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:40am On Jul 25, 2016
The Scales September 23 - October 22 As their zodiac signs and meanings would indicate, Libra's are all about balance, justice, equanimity and stability. They easily surround themselves with harmony and beauty, but sometimes go to extremes to do so if their goals are unreasonable or unhealthy. With Venus as their ruling planet, Libra's are very understanding, caring, and often the champion of underdogs. They have keen intuitions, but often don't give themselves enough credit for their perceptions. They can be quiet and shy if not persuaded to come out of their shell. Ironically and in spite of their introverted nature they make excellent debaters, often proving a point from out of seemingly nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2016
The Scorpion October 23 - November 21
The Scorpio is often misunderstood. These
personalities are bold and are capable of
executing massive enterprises with cool
control and confidence. They can
surmount seemingly all obstacles when they put their mind to the task, and they
have unshakable focus when the situation
calls for it. Regardless of their bold
nature, they are often secretive, but they
are always observing behind their
withdrawn manner. Being associated with a solar animal, (the scorpion) they are not withdrawn for long, and when
they come out again they do so with
force, vigor and determination. It is true,
Scorpio's can be argumentative and pack
a powerful sting, but that's simply
because they see all opposition as a healthy challenge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:44am On Jul 25, 2016
The Centaur November 22 - December 21
Here we have the philosopher among the
zodiac signs and meanings. Like the
Scorpio, they have great ability for focus,
and can be very intense. However, they
must channel their energy or they will waste time and wear themselves out
going in too many directions at once. They
are not very patient and expect quick
results. However, when encountered with
failure they make extreme comeback's
often against incredible odds. They make loyal friends and lovers, but they do not
handle commitment well as they refuse to
be tied down while chasing philosophical
pursuits.

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:46am On Jul 25, 2016
- The Goat December 22 - January 19
Capricorn's are also philosophical signs
and are highly intelligent too. They apply
their knowledge to practical matters, and
strive to maintain stability and order.
They are good organizers, and they achieve their goals by purposeful,
systematic means. They are very intuitive,
although they don't share this trait with
others freely. They do not deal well with
opposition or criticism but a healthy
Capricorn will often shrug off negative comments towards their character. They
are patient and persevering - they know
they can accomplish any task as long as
they follow a their plan step-by-step.
Capricorn's have broad shoulders, and
typically take on other's problems with aplomb. Ironically, they rarely share their
own problems and tend to go through
bouts of inner gloom after a spell of
dwelling on these problems.

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:49am On Jul 25, 2016
The Water Bearer January 20 - February 18
Often simple and unassuming, the
Aquarian goes about accomplishing goals
in a quiet, often unorthodox ways.
Although their methods may be
unorthodox, the results for achievement are surprisingly effective. Aquarian's will
take up any cause, and are humanitarians
of the zodiac. They are honest, loyal and
highly intelligent. They are also easy
going and make natural friendships. If
not kept in check, the Aquarian can be prone to sloth and laziness. However, they
know this about themselves, and try their
best to motivate themselves to action.
They are also prone to philosophical
thoughts, and are often quite artistic and
poetic.

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2016
The Fish February 19 - March 20
Also unassuming, the Pisces zodiac signs
and meanings deal with acquiring vast
amounts of knowledge, but you would
never know it. They keep an extremely
low profile compared to others in the zodiac. They are honest, unselfish,
trustworthy and often have quiet
dispositions. They can be overcautious
and sometimes gullible. These qualities
can cause the Pisces to be taken
advantage of, which is unfortunate as this sign is beautifully gentle, and generous.
In the end, however, the Pisces is often
the victor of ill circumstance because of
his/her intense determination. They
become passionately devoted to a cause -
particularly if they are championing for friends or family.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by PigMeat: 2:57am On Jul 25, 2016
srrrr:
I doubt if all these are true.
who even invented this zodiac sign of a thing
this is where the problem lies. I am vague too. Waiting for enlightened folks with knowledge about it to help us out.
Mods do justice to our quest to know about this.
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by emmy5050(m): 3:01am On Jul 25, 2016
am sleeping!
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Bestlily(f): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2016
The poster above thou... Proudly saggitarus

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Angelo45(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2016
They'll just keep guessing different characters n mistakenly a character u possess falls under ur star. I use to believe it before but I later realized it's just a guess work.
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by lampardizik(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2016
I tell you I am like my friends' shrink. TAURUS
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by emmyw(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Gidoka(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
PigMeat:
March 21 - April 19
Aries people are creative, adaptive, and
insightful. They can also be strong-willed
and spontaneous (sometimes to a fault).
Aries people can be driven and are very
ambitious often making them over- achievers in anything they set their mind
to tackle. Aries are fire signs, and so too
is their personality. They may be quick to
anger, but don't take it personally, it's
just their fiery, passionate personalities
showing through. Aries signs have excellent sense of humor, and they get
along with almost everyone at the party
(and they DO know how to party). Aries
can be impatient, but we love them
anyway because they are devoted friends,
lovers and family members - they are loyal to then end and will fight for their causes
(usually supporting the underdog).

I Belong Here #TeamAries

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by MrRichmond: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2016
srrrr:
I doubt if all these are true.
who even invented this zodiac sign of a thing

the zodiac is part of a larger discipline of meta physics and psychology known as astrology which was invented thousands of years ago, it can be traced back all the way to ancient Egypt and even further than that, the Knowledge of the celestial bodies and their effect upon mankind as some archaeologist put it is as old as man himself.
Examine the traits of the symbols, compare with your own character, be honest with yourself and have an open mind. Before jumping to irrational conclusions...

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by babyfaceafrica: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Who this signs epp?..work on yourself and be successful.
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by darnley16(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2016
These are true to some extent , its mostly the general characteristics of Humans,associated with d animal description in the stars,

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by darnley16(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Gidoka:

I Belong Here #TeamAries
fish , I'm a Ram by the way
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by constance500: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Team Gemini. We rock like hip hop
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Lexxyburg(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
It sure works, I'm Scorpio

Trapqueen77, where do you fall?
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Lexxyburg(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Who this signs epp?..work on yourself and be successful.
sorry but this comment makes no sense.
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2016
PigMeat:
The Water Bearer January 20 - February 18
Often simple and unassuming, the
Aquarian goes about accomplishing goals
in a quiet, often unorthodox ways.
Although their methods may be
unorthodox, the results for achievement are surprisingly effective. Aquarian's will
take up any cause, and are humanitarians
of the zodiac. They are honest, loyal and
highly intelligent. They are also easy
going and make natural friendships. If
not kept in check, the Aquarian can be prone to sloth and laziness. However, they
know this about themselves, and try their
best to motivate themselves to action.
They are also prone to philosophical
thoughts, and are often quite artistic and
poetic.

How is this not true about me... I've always known this about myself... I'm a very lazy person but don't be fooled... I can accomplish a task of 100 hours in 10 hours so i can spend 90 hours being lazy...

Oh... I make friends easily... Our charm offensive is on god level yo!!!

P.s
might not apply to other aquarians... But it does in my case...

2 Likes

Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Lexxyburg:
It sure works, I'm Scorpio

Trapqueen77, where do you fall?

I'm a Cancer my love grin oohh so ur a Scorpio ey? Lemme check our compatibility.. Hope we our zodiac are meant for each other kiss

Good morning Lexxy wink
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Lexxyburg(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm a Cancer my love grin oohh so ur a Scorpio ey? Lemme check our compatibility.. Hope we our zodiac are meant for each other kiss

Good morning Lexxy wink
Morning babe. Xup at work?
Re: Zodiac Signs And Meaning: Does It Really Work(images)? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Morning babe. Xup at work?

Yeah my love but nearly done.. grin I sent u msg on whatsapp earlier.. Hope u saw it kiss

Miss u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oau Listen To Greatest Awo:: Download Available / Questions/subject To Expect In Lasu Post Ume / Luth(idi Araba) NURSING FORM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.