Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others (25262 Views)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
That's the same thing we're battling with here in Nigeria.If Muslims could just be on their own,there'll be peace in this part of the world.Any religion that promotes violence is an evil religion.

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
yussybenayu:
You can not displace people from their ancestral home take them as refugees and expect peace. The solution is to widraw all your troops from their land. And for those shouting Muslim this muslim that attack like this can happen any anywhere by anyone

Please tell us how many German soldiers are displacing people in Syria.

2 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

this is why i said READ islam,you are starting to show the clown in you. grin grin

lol... MUTA!!!
Quran (4:24) - "And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done)"

A man and a woman can be married for a speculated time and an amount/reward for the woman that is decided by mutual agreement

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
horlabode:

lol... MUTA!!!
Quran (4:24) - "And those of whom ye seek content (by marrying them), give unto them their portions as a duty. And there is no sin for you in what ye do by mutual agreement after the duty (hath been done)"

A man and a woman can be married for a speculated time and an amount/reward for the woman that is decided by mutual agreement

MUTUA is not in the quran...its shi'ite indoctrination.note that
Sura Al'nisa'i (Women) chapter 4:24

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise."

like i said,the clown in you is apparent.READ and be emcipated from heresay,ignornace and prolonged brainwashed.No one can change the script ohk..don't be confused. wink
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

MUTUA is not in the quran...its shi'ite indoctrination.note that
Sura Al'nisa'i (Women) chapter 4:24

"And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise."

like i said,the clown in you is apparent.READ and be emcipated from heresay,ignornace and prolonged brainwashed.No one can change the script ohk..don't be confused. wink

Elaborate the underlined..
Are Shi'ite Muslims are your brothers?

2 Likes

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
horlabode:

Elaborate the underlined..
Are Shi'ite Muslims are your brothers?

no, they are on their own.
the bolded words,are for you to take into cognisance when you begin to read about the religion winkyou will come across it in abundance.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by omoharry(f): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

so what if you live in a sharia state.I just gave you a simple line of reasoning,Read to emancipate your ignorance ohk?you are obviously a media brainwashed product,as well as a hearsay attendant.read about islam,before you condemn.
read how you absurdly quote "someone" is he thinking for you? tells a lot about your level of wisdom (if any)
she does not need to read about the koran to know about islam. People can only judge your religion by the activities of its followers ..you people are just funny sha!!..your religion is all about violence against non muslims..and you come here to do what again?..preach to to us that ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE? we are sick are tired of you guys coming here to defend your religion for what it is not..just take a look at your born again muslim..they are nothing but terrorist; causing violence and fear all over the world..you and your muslim breathren who are not yet born again should continue to hide your head in the sand and lying to yourselve that your religion is a peaceful one when you know within you that it is the opposite..what is peaceful about your religion?.tell us..and stop quoting some of verses in koran that is just there for mere decoration..You should be asking yourself why your born again muslim who happens to be your religious fundamentallist , always end up going mad over the caurse of fighting for thier God...and thier prophet who they worship more than thier God.what did they read inside that koran that actually makes thier brian super fried..your religion is a cancer to the world we exist in.shikena..quote me if you wish i do not care.

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

no, they are on their own.
the bolded words,are for you to take into cognisance when you begin to read about the religion winkyou will come across it in abundance.

oookkkaayy!!! so the Shi'ite are among the "infidels"

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
omoharry:
she does not neeD to read about the koran to know about islam she can only judge your religion by the activities of its followers ..you people are just funny sha!!..your religion is all about violence against non muslims..and you come here to do what again?..preach on to us that ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE? we are sick are tired of you guys coming on here to defend your religion for what it is not..just take a look at your born again muslim..they are nothing but terrorist; casuing violence and fear all over the world..you and your muslim breathren who are not yet born again should continue to hide your head in the sand and lying to yourselve that your religion is peaceful one when you know within you that its the opposite..what is peaceful about your religion..where the law only for the poor and never for the rich......tell us..and stop quoting some of koran verses that had some peace connation..rather we should be looking at the fundamentals that made your born again muslim go mad..what did they read inside that koran that actually makes thier brian super fried..your religion is a cancer to this world we exist in.

I understand your annoyance.if the religion is a cancer to the world,then you would have to live with it,if indeed cancer itself has no cure.Right from time,the religion had been subjected to ridicule and hate.There is practically nothing you can do about that.However,just like i reiterated anyone who quoted me,before you criticize,learn and make inquiries.

if you are not ready to go and read about islam,then you are a bigot and I will definitely implore you to shut your beak,since it is apparent that you are arguing based on subjectivity,hate and with an erroneous conscience.this is why you cannot be patient to learn and understand. however,define a peaceful religion which is error free,if you know any?and are followers of such religion all good people?

don't be a dunce please,noted that the biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance, whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and when the people look at him they think that Islam is what he is.

is it only in Islam you have such people?

keep your beliefs and lemme keep mine charlie.don't speak ill of what you are completely ignorant of.
the wise ones once said: it is only a fool that believes in everything people tell him completely without doing his independent investigations.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
horlabode:

oookkkaayy!!! so the Shi'ite are among the "infidels"

just like you 70 sects amongst the jews,71 amongst the christians (except if you don't know),there are 72 in the islamic world.so the shi'ites are not recognised.
if you read deep you will get to know why.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by jeff1607(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Calamity has befallen the earth. Islamists and Islam are the worst danger lurking around us lately.
It's high time Islam is destroyed forever.

there was an ERA when Christianity was forced on the populace and a lot of wrong doings . Now it's d turn of the Muslims, I wonder what religion Wud be next.

check the history books.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by ken4jj(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lukay99:

Every time an act of terror or shooting occurs, Muslims closely watch the news with extreme trepidation praying that the suspect is not Muslim. This is not because these terrorists are likely to be Muslim but rather because in the instances where they happen to be, we see amplified mass media coverage and extreme unjustified hatred towards Muslims.

As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.

I am tired of hearing the word “terrorist” not being used when the suspect in a terrorist attack is a non-Muslim. I am tired of the “mentally disabled” excuse being recycled when the suspect in a terrorist attack is a Caucasian. I am tired of seeing hundreds of terrorist attacks carried out by non-Muslims not get the same coverage of even a single terrorist attack where the suspect happens to be Muslim.

Above it all, I am tired of having to repeatedly say that Muslims are not terrorists. It is time we silence this Islamophobia with facts. My next five points will prove once and for all that Muslims are not terrorists:

1. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in the United States: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. This means that an American terrorist suspect is over nine times more likely to be a non-Muslim than a Muslim. According to this same report, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism in the United States than Islamic, yet when was the last time we heard about the threat of Jewish terrorism in the media? For the same exact reasons that we cannot blame the entire religion of Judaism or Christianity for the violent actions of those carrying out crimes under the names of these religions, we have absolutely no justifiable grounds to blame Muslims for terrorism.

2. Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in Europe: There have been over one thousand terrorist attacks in Europe in the past five years. Take a guess at what percent of those terrorists were Muslim. Wrong, now guess again. It’s less than 2%.

3. Even if all terrorist attacks were carried out by Muslims, you still could not associate terrorism with Islam: There have been 140,000 terror attacks committed worldwide since 1970. Even if Muslims carried out all of these attacks (which is an absurd assumption given the fact mentioned in my first point), those terrorists would represent less than 0.00009 percent of all Muslims. To put things into perspective, this means that you are more likely to be struck by lightening in your lifetime than a Muslim is likely to commit a terrorist attack during that same timespan.

4. If all Muslims are terrorists, then all Muslims are peacemakers: The same statistical assumptions being used to falsely portray Muslims as violent people can be used more accurately to portray Muslims as peaceful people. If all Muslims are terrorists because a single digit percentage of terrorists happen to be Muslim, then all Muslims are peacemakers because 5 out of the past 12 Nobel Peace Prize winners (42 percent) have been Muslims.

5. If you are scared of Muslims then you should also be scared of household furniture and toddlers: A study carried out by the University of North Carolina showed that less than 0.0002% of Americans killed since 9/11 were killed by Muslims. (Ironically, this study was done in Chapel Hill: the same place where a Caucasian non-Muslim killed three innocent Muslims as the mainstream media brushed this terrorist attack off as a parking dispute). Based on these numbers, and those of the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the average American is more likely to be crushed to death by their couch or television than they are to be killed by a Muslim. As a matter of fact, Americans were more likely to be killed by a toddler in 2013 than they were by a so-called “Muslim terrorist”.

When a drunk driver causes a car accident, we never blame the car manufacturer for the violent actions of that driver. This is because we understand that we cannot blame an entire car company that produces millions of safe vehicles just because one of their cars was hijacked by a reckless person who used it to cause harm. So what right do we have to blame an entire religion of over 1.6 Billion peaceful people because of the actions of a relatively insignificant few?

I will not deny that terrorism is a real threat, it definitely is. However, it is extremely incorrect to associate the words “Muslim” and “terrorist” when literally all the facts implore you to do otherwise. The only way that we as People can defeat terrorism at home and across the world is by accurately targeting its root causes. There have been 355 mass shootings in the United States this year and falsely blaming Muslims for the San Bernardino shooting will do absolutely nothing to address this serious problem. It is time that we begin addressing terrorism on an educated and factual level.

As a Muslim, I plead you all to deeply consider the facts mentioned here the next time you see a news headline about Muslims and terrorism. Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that”. We cannot allow the disparity in media coverage to blind us from the facts and turn us into hateful people, we are smarter than that.

I don't know whether you guys intentionally or unintentionally try to link Christians to make it look like we are all together in this. There is a difference between crime and terrorism. There are murderers among all religions, people who can kill for fame, money, politictics etc

what we are talking about is religion induced killings and not just killings. Have you seen a Christain blow himself up so as to kill many people just for the sake of religion? Have you seen a christian suicide bomber?
Anyway, it is up to you guys to keep putting up these silly defense and the cycle and terrorism continues till a time when the civilized world will ban you guys and restrict you people to your enclaves. A time will come as soon as you mention your name,you will be asked to step aside from the public cos you will be considered a security risk since terrorism is not written on the face. However,you guys can confront this issue with all seriousness now instead of defending and shouting religion of peace here and there.
You can see the havoc your people are causing all over the world in this link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
horlabode:

All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslim. so, you're a potential terrorist

Anders Behring Breivik was a christian terrorist
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
ken4jj:

I don't know whether you guys intentionally or unintentionally try to link Christians to make it look like we are all together in this. There is a difference between crime and terrorism. There are murderers among all religions, people who can kill for fame, money, politictics etc

what we are talking about is religion induced killings and not just killings. Have you seen a Christain blow himself up so as to kill many people just for the sake of religion? Have you seen a christian suicide bomber?
Anyway, it is up to you guys to keep putting up these silly defense and the cycle and terrorism continues till a time when the civilized world will ban you guys and restrict you people to your enclaves. A time will come as soon as you mention your name,you will be asked to step aside from the public cos you will be considered a security risk since terrorism is not written on the face. However,you guys can confront this issue with all seriousness now instead of defending and shouting religion of peace here and there.
You can see the havoc your people are causing all over the world in this link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Your answer
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by bejeria101(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
LordReed:

Please tell us how many German soldiers are displacing people in Syria.

Factory fitted....bros help me complete am,i kent deal just kent lol

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by ken4jj(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
ollah1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

Your answer

Lol. Is that your consolation? Very soon you would be restricted from public places, planes, trains etc. because you are a terror suspect, if you like keep defending your brothers.
** Runs away before he detonates his suicide bomb on his waist** I no wan die abeg!!!
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
ken4jj:

Lol. Is that your consolation? Very soon you would be restricted from public places, planes, trains etc. because you are a terror suspect, if you like keep defending your brothers.
** Runs away before he detonates his suicide bomb on his waist** I no wan die abeg!!!

i deal with facts. you don't have anything else to counter this right.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by mikron(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
mrvitalis:
Saudi Arabia with all its wealth never took there brothers as refugees, so did Qatar, Kuwait and Turkey... But Europe thought they were foolish and decided to take this people, we all saw this and warned about it, now we are hear... It will take years and millions to clean Europe of this fools
What I tell people is this... Any God who can fight his fights is no God.... I God wants to kill a people let him do it Hey his selfs
who cant fight his fight u mean?

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by ken4jj(m): 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
ollah1:

i deal with facts. you don't have anything else to counter this right.

Hahahahahaha, I don't need to counter it. We are talking about almost daily/monthly incidences of terrorism all over the world by your people and you are bringing in an isolated incident to feel good and justified.

If you like keep defending your foot soldiers,una eye go soon clear. This is my last response to you. Happy terrorism to you!!

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
ken4jj:

Hahahahahaha, I don't need to counter it. We are talking about almost daily/monthly incidences of terrorism all over the world by your people and you are bringing in an isolated incident to feel good and justified.

If you like keep defending your foot soldiers,una eye go soon clear. This is my last response to you. Happy terrorism to you!!

Oh well since he is a Christian then its isolated, lol.. What would you say about the people that dies daily in Iraq, Afganistan, Syria et al all thanks to USA and NATO? Oh wait, they aren't Muslims so they aren't labelled as Christian terrorists. Happy terrorism to you
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

just like you 70 sects amongst the jews,71 amongst the christians (except if you don't know),there are 72 in the islamic world.so the shi'ites are not recognised.
if you read deep you will get to know why.

that doesn't answer the question. does that make them infidels too?

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
ollah1:

Anders Behring Breivik was a christian terrorist

his killings were mostly political motivated, not to enforce total jihad or for the reward of 72 virgins or heaven of flowing wine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
horlabode:

his killings were mostly political motivated, not to enforce total jihad or for the reward of 72 virgins or heaven of flowing wine

of course, anything to take away religion from Christian terrorists.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
ollah1:

of course, anything to take away religion from Christian terrorists.

the quran gives clear instructions
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
horlabode:

the quran gives clear instructions
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

lol.. Same can be found in your bible

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Eluala(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please tune to in to ALJAZEERA now to watch this interesting documentary of the history of the religion, then you will understand why Sword and blood are not far from the religion of 'peace'.

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
horlabode:

that doesn't answer the question. does that make them infidels too?

Seems you cannot read between the lines lad.Go and acquire in depth knowledge of islam please and eschew being ignorant.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by lohresloco: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Keep lying to yourself, you think it's everybody that is deceived
shamsuRana:

it is a peaceful religion charlie.
reading about the religion can do a serious damage to your ocean of ignorance.Don't watch from afar and judge,erroneously .Read!
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by lohresloco: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Islam is a demonic brainwashing violent religion, if you like gree, if you like nor gree. Just know that people are not decieved by you defenders.
shamsuRana:

Seems you cannot read between the lines lad.Go and acquire in depth knowledge of islam please and eschew being ignorant.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

you that can read between the lines, kindly answer the simple question:

Are Shi'ite Muslims your brothers? Are they infidels?
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by macjireh: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

I understand your annoyance.if the religion is a cancer to the world,then you would have to live with it,if indeed cancer itself has no cure.Right from time,the religion had been subjected to ridicule and hate.There is practically nothing you can do about that.However,just like i reiterated anyone who quoted me,before you criticize,learn and make inquiries.

if you are not ready to go and read about islam,then you are a bigot and I will definitely implore you to shut your beak,since it is apparent that you are arguing based on subjectivity,hate and with an erroneous conscience.this is why you cannot be patient to learn and understand. however,define a peaceful religion which is error free,if you know any?and are followers of such religion all good people?

don't be a dunce please,noted that the biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, whose ignorance leads him to intolerance, whose actions destroy the true image of Islam, and when the people look at him they think that Islam is what he is.

is it only in Islam you have such people?

keep your beliefs and lemme keep mine charlie.don't speak ill of what you are completely ignorant of.
the wise ones once said: it is only a fool that believes in everything people tell him completely without doing his independent investigations.

ur only challenge is ignorant Muslims yet it was an imam that ordered d hit of Mrs Elijah that was murdered in Abuja....So an imam is ignorant too?...SMH

1 Like

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by macjireh: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
ollah1:

lol.. Same can be found in your bible

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die

u see urself? DAT scripture is from d old testament where God was only guiding Israelites and preventing dem from being polluted by neighboring nations...... Go read d new testament and show me where such a thing was said? Read Matthew 5:44
now show me a verse in ur Quran DAT preaches love and peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

China Blasts US Shutdown, Calls For A ‘de-americanized’ World / Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.