Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,388 members, 7,800,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others (25316 Views)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Man Buried With Machete, Bullet, Eggs And Pepper In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2016
horlabode:

you need Jesus dude

which one? the same jesus that is a father,son, and holy spirit? wink now isn't that confusing?

i accept him as a prophet of the almighty..if however,you can point to a verse in the bible where he "unequivocally" said he is GOD,then I may accept him..
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
shamsuRana:

which one? the same jesus that is a father,son, and holy spirit? wink now isn't that confusing?

i accept him as a prophet of the almighty..if however,you can point to a verse in the bible where he "unequivocally" said he is GOD,then I may accept him..

Ahaha.. H2O can exist as solid, liquid or gas. Man himself isn't a physical being, he's a soul with a body - Body, spirit and soul.
Even in the craziest state of Muhammad, your god, and every other person who concocted the lies in the Quran, they agree that Jesus is greater than Muhammad.
I certainly understand that the god in the Quran is different from the God in the Bible, but to help your confused mind, I'll rather answer your question with a quote from the Quran
•The Quran claims Allah is omnipresent i.e a spirit being
Quran 58:22: Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself (roohin minhu). And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.
• Also the Quran claims Jesus Christ is the spirit of Allah that was poured into Mary, that made her conceive without intercourse from a mortal man.
Quran 4:171:Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers
Quran 21:91 And she who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our spirit (roohina) and appointed her and her son to be a sign unto all beings.
SIMPLE QUESTIONS: (AS PORTRAYED IN YOUR QURAN) 1. IF ALLAH IS A SPIRIT, AND JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH POURED UNTO MARY TO BECOME FLESH, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR JESUS TO BE DIFFERENT FROM ALLAH?
2. DOESN'T THIS IMPLY THAT THIS IS ALLAH MANIFESTING AS MAN?
3a. WHILE JESUS WAS ON EARTH DID ALLAH LEAVE HEAVEN?
3b. IF ALLAH DIDN'T LEAVE HEAVEN WHILE JESUS WAS ON EARTH, DOES THIS NOT IMPLY THAT ALLAH CAN EXIST IN MORE THAN ONE FORM?
3c. IF JESUS, THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH STILL CALLED ON ALLAH IN HEAVEN, CAN WE NOT REFER TO HIM AS HIS SON?
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
horlabode:

Ahaha.. H2O can exist as solid, liquid or gas. Man himself isn't a physical being, he's a soul with a body - Body, spirit and soul.
Even in the craziest state of Muhammad, your god, and every other person who concocted the lies in the Quran, they agree that Jesus is greater than Muhammad.
I certainly understand that the god in the Quran is different from the God in the Bible, but to help your confused mind, I'll rather answer your question with a quote from the Quran
•The Quran claims Allah is omnipresent i.e a spirit being
Quran 58:22: Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself (roohin minhu). And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.
• Also the Quran claims Jesus Christ is the spirit of Allah that was poured into Mary, that made her conceive without intercourse from a mortal man.
Quran 4:171:Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers
Quran 21:91 And she who guarded her virginity, so We breathed into her of Our spirit (roohina) and appointed her and her son to be a sign unto all beings.
SIMPLE QUESTIONS: (AS PORTRAYED IN YOUR QURAN) 1. IF ALLAH IS A SPIRIT, AND JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH POURED UNTO MARY TO BECOME FLESH, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR JESUS TO BE DIFFERENT FROM ALLAH?
2. DOESN'T THIS IMPLY THAT THIS IS ALLAH MANIFESTING AS MAN?
3a. WHILE JESUS WAS ON EARTH DID ALLAH LEAVE HEAVEN?
3b. IF ALLAH DIDN'T LEAVE HEAVEN WHILE JESUS WAS ON EARTH, DOES THIS NOT IMPLY THAT ALLAH CAN EXIST IN MORE THAN ONE FORM?
3c. IF JESUS, THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH STILL CALLED ON ALLAH IN HEAVEN, CAN WE NOT REFER TO HIM AS HIS SON?

confused dude.. you must be high on the 3 in one thing concoction.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
shamsuRana:

confused dude.. you must be high on the 3 in one thing concoction.

will you be kind enough to enlighten me by answering my questions?
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
horlabode:

will you be kind enough to enlighten me by answering my questions?

Right from the onset chump you have formed a mindset about islam,just like i earlier wrote that if you cannot eschew sentiments and neutralise your mind and study,then bigotry is your name. this had come to manifest.

You don't google,copy and paste craps and expect me to be as gullible as you.

You see chump,Intelligence is key and you are locked out.

If brains are considered money, you would be a charity case.

If you can't read,conceptualise,ask non sentimental and stupid questions, then i don't mind we continue like this.I always keep stones for barking dogs. wink

Don't be confused please.. read. winkplease..
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
shamsuRana:

Right from the onset chump you have formed a mindset about islam,just like i earlier wrote that if you cannot eschew sentiments and neutralise your mind and study,then bigotry is your name. this had come to manifest.

You don't google,copy and paste craps and expect me to be as gullible as you.

You see chump,Intelligence is key and you are locked out.

If brains are considered money, you would be a charity case.

If you can't read,conceptualise,ask non sentimental and stupid questions, then i don't mind we continue like this.I always keep stones for barking dogs. wink

Don't be confused please.. read. winkplease..

I've read dude, and I comprehend. If you have read, you'll have known that the whole idea of ISLAM was based on the mindset of Muhammad. I have a good background of what I'm saying and not Googling craps. And I've backed up everything I say with verses from your Quran. Do you deny any of those verses?
You can't answer my questions because you'll definitely shoot yourself in the leg, or you're also confused, just like your prophet.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 4:52am On Jul 28, 2016
horlabode:

I've read dude, and I comprehend. If you have read, you'll have known that the whole idea of ISLAM was based on the mindset of Muhammad. I have a good background of what I'm saying and not Googling craps. And I've backed up everything I say with verses from your Quran. Do you deny any of those verses?
You can't answer my questions because you'll definitely shoot yourself in the leg, or you're also confused, just like your prophet.

Dude'you are not an authority in islam,you are just an unware.do you think you can read islam just like you read novels and have a quick grip on it?you must be self centered to think its that easy.just like you and anyone akin to you had been made a fool by the 3 in one trinity hoax,which none of you has had a better meaning for, so you will be in mental darkness charlie wink till you are able to see that you had been fooled.

Mention where Jesus himself said unambiguously that he is GOD in the bible dunce,you couldn't, you are here posting what your erroneous mind contains.
I just need a sentence or phrase backed up with verse that is all,and i will embrace him as one.

I await this answer.... grin
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
shamsuRana:

Dude'you are not an authority in islam,you are just an unware.do you think you can read islam just like you read novels and have a quick grip on it?you must be self centered to think its that easy.just like you and anyone akin to you had been made a fool by the 3 in one trinity hoax,which none of you has had a better meaning for, so you will be in mental darkness charlie wink till you are able to see that you had been fooled.

Mention where Jesus himself said unambiguously that he is GOD in the bible dunce,you couldn't, you are here posting what your erroneous mind contains.
I just need a sentence or phrase backed up with verse that is all,and i will embrace him as one.

Jesus is the spirit of God that came in form of flesh. In the beginning of creation, God created everything, the last thing that God created was the Woman, from there onward, the earth was left to man to continue from where God stopped. Man is a spirit being with a soul but enclosed in a body, it is the body that makes man interact with this physical world and things around him, that's why angels or demons cannot manifest or do much physically in this world unless they take a physical form. After creation, the legal way to enter into this world is the womb of the Woman, and God affirms that by bestowing His spirit upon Mary into her womb so that Christ Jesus would enter this world through the legal route channeled by God.
Is God is a spirit being? Is it possible that God is different from His own spirit sent to the womb of Mary? If not, doesn't this imply that this is God's spirit manifesting physically amongst men? When God's spirit was manifesting amongst men, did He leave Heaven? God's spirit amongst men still called upon Him in heaven as "Father" Doesn't this imply that God is omnipresent?
JESUS IS GOD'S SPIRIT MADE MANIFEST AMONGST MAN (i.e HIS SON).
Philippians 2:6-8
Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I actually don't expect you to comprehend, because our Yahweh is different from your inherited knowledge of Muhammad's god.
But, wait o, didn't the Quran confirms that Jesus did only what Allah can do?
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by macjireh: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2016
r
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by macjireh: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
shamsuRana:

U stand outside and criticise wat u don't know....smh...... d Trinity is not 3persons making one God rather its One God revealed in 3forms and d spirit which is d same as d father. Look at it ds way, God is a Throne (office), d office is never vacant... d Spirit of God is d one occupying d throne (office).... He is d Almighty Father sitting on d throne, has a son,he released his infinite spirit from d throne to dwell in man so DAT man can show forth his goodness on d earth.... d father and son have different will from each other because they can make decisions independently of each other, but d spirit ain't so... d spirit has never spoken back to d son or d father by itself, its not found in d bible. so d spirit is not one different personality of itself...no one has ever seen and related with d spirit of God as though its one person they are relating with..... moses saw God and spoke with God, Jacob wrestled with God but no one relates with d spirit as a separate being.... so Trinity is simply God himself manifested in 3forms.... God is an office just like d Presidency is an office DAT must be occupied by someone... d office is never vacant..... so God is an office (occupied by God's spirit) and d spirit has a son ( Jesus was conceived of d Holy spirit)
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by macjireh: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
shamsuRana:

Mention where Jesus himself said unambiguously that he is GOD in the bible,you couldn't, you are here posting what your erroneous mind contains.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one. 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 10:32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

John 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
macjireh:

U stand outside and criticise wat u don't know....smh...... d Trinity is not 3persons making one God rather its One God revealed in 3forms and d spirit which is d same as d father. Look at it ds way, God is a Throne (office), d office is never vacant... d Spirit of God is d one occupying d throne (office).... He is d Almighty Father sitting on d throne, has a son,he released his infinite spirit from d throne to dwell in man so DAT man can show forth his goodness on d earth.... d father and son have different will from each other because they can make decisions independently of each other, but d spirit ain't so... d spirit has never spoken back to d son or d father by itself, its not found in d bible. so d spirit is not one different personality of itself...no one has ever seen and related with d spirit of God as though its one person they are relating with..... moses saw God and spoke with God, Jacob wrestled with God but no one relates with d spirit as a separate being.... so Trinity is simply God himself manifested in 3forms.... God is an office just like d Presidency is an office DAT must be occupied by someone... d office is never vacant..... so God is an office (occupied by God's spirit) and d spirit has a son ( Jesus was conceived off d Holy spirit)

mhen..I am learning. wink
Thanks.I admire people who educate others without insults and degrading writeups.This is my problems with the copious number of love children on this forum.If only they could be like you.
I appreciate you guy. wink
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
horlabode:

Jesus is the spirit of God that came in form of flesh. In the beginning of creation, God created everything, the last thing that God created was the Woman, from there onward, the earth was left to man to continue from where God stopped. Man is a spirit being with a soul but enclosed in a body, it is the body that makes man interact with this physical world and things around him, that's why angels or demons cannot manifest or do much physically in this world unless they take a physical form. After creation, the legal way to enter into this world is the womb of the Woman, and God affirms that by bestowing His spirit upon Mary into her womb so that Christ Jesus would enter this world through the legal route channeled by God.
Is God is a spirit being? Is it possible that God is different from His own spirit sent to the womb of Mary? If not, doesn't this imply that this is God's spirit manifesting physically amongst men? When God's spirit was manifesting amongst men, did He leave Heaven? God's spirit amongst men still called upon Him in heaven as "Father" Doesn't this imply that God is omnipresent?
JESUS IS GOD'S SPIRIT MADE MANIFEST AMONGST MAN (i.e HIS SON).
Philippians 2:6-8
Who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature of a servant,
being made in human likeness.And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—even death on a cross! Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I actually don't expect you to comprehend, because our Yahweh is different from your inherited knowledge of Muhammad's god.
But, wait o, didn't the Quran confirms that Jesus did only what Allah can do?

this is only the sensible thing here.Jesus in the quran was duly acknowledged BUT as a prophet of Allah,and not superior to him or being him.The muslims are more christians than the christians dude.we believe in the book of moses (torah) book of Isa (jesus) (injil) NOT BIBLE of today,zabur of prophet dawood (david) and the Quran of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) They the aforementioned are all prophets of Allah including the likes of prophet Adam and others not mentioned.They came at different times,to different people BUT with preachings and adherence to only one creator.
so I don't know where you got the bolded from.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by macjireh: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
shamsuRana:

mhen..I am learning. wink
Thanks.I admire people who educate others without insults and degrading writeups.This is my problems with the copious number of love children on this forum.If only they could be like you.
I appreciate you guy. wink

ur highly welcome.... good to know ur learning
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
shamsuRana:

this is only the sensible thing here.Jesus in the quran was duly acknowledged BUT as a prophet of Allah,and not superior to him or being him.The muslims are more christians than the christians dude.we believe in the book of moses (torah) book of Isa (jesus) (injil) NOT BIBLE of today,zabur of prophet dawood (david) and the Quran of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) They the aforementioned are all prophets of Allah including the likes of prophet Adam and others not mentioned.They came at different times,to different people BUT with preachings and adherence to only one creator.
so I don't know where you got the bolded from.
the Quran
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
horlabode:

the Quran

jesus did only what Allah can do?like what? resurrection of the dead?that is the greatest miracle even in 30th century.But can Jesus create?no! don't forget that he was also created.

Allah begets not,nor was he begotten.

Suratul Ikhlas 112 wink
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2016
shamsuRana:

jesus did only what Allah can do?like what? resurrection of the dead?that is the greatest miracle even in 30th century.But can Jesus create?no! don't forget that he was also created.

Allah begets not,nor was he begotten.

Suratul Ikhlas 112 wink

1. Only Allah is equal to his spirit. Jesus is a spirit preceding from him.
2. Only Allah is equal to his word. Jesus is the word from him
3. Only Allah can heal/create and all knowing (Quran 3:49)
4. Only Allah is judge, and in the hadith Jesus is coming back as a just judge on this world.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by shamsuRana(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2016
horlabode:

1. Only Allah is equal to his spirit. Jesus is a spirit preceding from him.
2. Only Allah is equal to his word. Jesus is the word from him
3. Only Allah can heal/create and all knowing (Quran 3:49)
4. Only Allah is judge, and in the hadith Jesus is coming back as a just judge on this world.

Aha.that's the truth.
Re: German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamsuRana:

Aha.that's the truth.
the rest nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroon Fires Two Army Officers After Boko Haram raids! / Zimbabwe Bans Use Of U.S. Dollars, Others / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.