Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (50385 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:
[s][/s]

[s]Osu Iboe, Stop behaving like your late father. Is there any alliance before? So what rejection are you talking about. Is it not funny that you have been used by everyone, a major tribe now a minority. cheesy cheesy cheesy Begging for freedom and still being ridiculed, This is funny[/s].

I am happy about one thing, every other part in Nigeria have come to accept Yorubas as treacherous and unreliable people which is what we have been saying since 1900.

Trust a Yoruba man at your own risk. cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

I am happy about one thing, every other part in Nigeria have come to accept Yorubas as treacherous and unreliable people which is what we have been saying since 1900.

Trust a Yoruba man at your own risk. cool cool

This Osu man is still convulsing. Yakassi ridiculed you by saying yorbas are your master pushing you and you are happy. Are you daft?

So we should trust an Ibo man that can use his own father for ritual or use his own kids for baby factory. Lmaoooo. Osu Ibo got jokes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

[s]
This Osu man is still convulsing. Yakassi ridiculed you by saying yorbas are your master pushing you and you are happy. Are you daft?

So we should trust an Ibo man that can use his own father for ritual or use his own kids for baby factory. Lmaoooo. Osu Ibo got jokes.[/s]

Whatever. cheesy cheesy

Yorubas now have that badge of being two-faced and treacherous. cool

4 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2016
omenka come here and lie down. cheesy cheesy
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

Whatever. cheesy cheesy

Yorubas now have that badge of being two-faced and treacherous. cool

Buhahahaha. E pain am. Iboes have the badge of slaves, 10th class citizen and ultimatum masters.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

Buhahahaha. E pain am. Iboes have the badge of slaves, 10th class citizen and ultimatum masters.

a 50th class rejected slave calling another slave? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yorubas are perpetual slaves to the fulani---Olu Falae. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

a 50th class rejected slave calling another slave? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yorubas are perpetual slaves to the fulani---Olu Falae. cheesy cheesy

Slaves to Yoruba, Hauss, Fulani, Ijaw, Benin, and all tribes in Nigeria.

Ibos are proud slaves to all tribe, we need to be free from slavery - Nnamdi Kanu, 2015

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

[s]
Slaves to Yoruba, Hauss, Fulani, Ijaw, Benin, and all tribes in Nigeria.

Ibos are proud slaves to all tribe, we need to be free from slavery - Nnamdi Kanu, 2015
.[/s]

At least Nigerians now know the treacherous and highly unreliable tywo-faced tribe amongs them. cool

4 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

At least Nigerians now know the treacherous and highly unreliable tywo-faced tribe amongs them. cool

Nigerians now know the slaves of all tribe, the beautiful bride of the country. The ultimatum and shameless tribe of the country. Lolzzz

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Pavore9:
They are high on wet weed!
Hmmmmmm
Evil doers will someday be brought down
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

Nigerians now know the slaves of all tribe, the beautiful bride of the country. The ultimatum and shameless tribe of the country. Lolzzz

Why OPC issue ultimatum? Backstabbers. Rejected slave 50th class citizen unreliable tribe of the whole earth-yoruba. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by MizTyna(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
carmag:

when the impending war broke out you can go to the war front and insist you aren't going no where.....

Come and carry me na :p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by farouk0403(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Let them go let's see who will suffer at long run.

i am a northerner but I prefer to stay with Yoruba's because I have confidence in them..

Together we can make Nigeria great,

PS: those people that are agitating for war let them go ahead we are more than ready to squeeze the miserable life of their brothers that are leaving down north.

Let them touch a single soul of a northerner that is living in southeast or southsouth, they will surely regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

Why OPC issue ultimatum? Backstabbers. Rejected slave 50th class citizen unreliable tribe of the whole earth-yoruba. cheesy

Cannibals, cocaine smuggling, 10th class citizen, shameless and loyal slaves, loudmouthed and worthless tribe of the earth- Iboes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by ola1982(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2016
If I talk now them go ban me well all I know is that ibiti ani gbegbe magbe ibe ni gbe, ibiti ani tete mate ibe ni te.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by teebell999(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Bring it on Cowards!!! It is then you will know khaki no be leather!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by anumide(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
grin grin grin I read every single comment and it was fun I tell you. Anyways, *dusting my passport*
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Malawian(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
if we go now to ojota, we will already be seeing people with ghana must go precariously balanced on their cone heads. i mean like now now, even as the thread is less than one hour old. grin grin

yoruba nd fear fear .......

4 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Pidggin(f): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Trust Nigerians to take this threat as mare talk until something happens. If such a situation existed in a place like America or UK where citizens have high IQ and value themselves it would have been taken more seriously to avoid loss of lives smh
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by anumide(f): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis:
Thank GOD edo state ain't part of niger delta,
Lemme go and paste my certificate of origin @ my gate.

Oya all ND and biafrans your people have called u home...we'll miss ya'll sha.

Hahahaha
*faints*.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by MasterofdRolls1(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

You be slowpoke o, did you see any igbo name mentioned by the op? Or just looking for likes, ewu

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ngozi123(f): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Alezy:
so u don't know the difference between SS/SE

If this thread proves anything then it proves that many South-Westerners and Northerners can't tell the difference between Igbos and many minority tribes in the South-South region. That's why I always suspect them of being troublemakers when they try to cause divisions amongst us. You can't differentiate between us yet you want us to consider ourselves as enemies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by PenSniper: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:

"....my friend just come from prison,him dey look for work,waka waka day and night,police man come stop am for road,e say i charge you for wandering,wetin e dey find? Palava,him dey find,..."
sorry o,me nø know say na u o......
And i be benin boy,nø kill ya èwònSef cos of other ppl new yam,na so u dey hungry! I understand sha,prison nø easy..

Unserious benin boy. Na Fela's song wey you sing save you today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Juxtified:
Almost 60yrs on and we are still suffering with NEPA having switched off the light at the end of the tunnel.

This is deep!

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by teebell999(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ngozi123:

If this thread proves anything then it proves that many South-Westerners and Northerners can't tell the difference between Igbos and many minority tribes in the South-South region. That's why I always suspect them of being troublemakers when they try to cause divisions amongst us. You can't differentiate between us yet you want us to consider ourselves as enemies?

thief!!!

5 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ojiofor: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=AshiwajuFoward post=47863004]

It's like you sabi the ikechu1 guy wella. Lol. He's a confam Delta-based rejected OSU yeeboee. cheesy You should see him begging for acceptance from his fellow yeebhoes in the SE whenever those ones reject his OSU slave soul. He's always throwing tantrums here on NL coz his rejected behind is frustrated. grin E.g, check below: grin

Hey don't be dumb okay...Ikechu1 is a blue blood Igbo and no Igbo is inferior to another.Take your time.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ngozi123(f): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
teebell999:

thief!!!

What did I steal? grin
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ngozi123(f): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

So we should trust an Ibo man that can use his own father for ritual or use his own kids for baby factory. Lmaoooo. Osu Ibo got jokes.

Stop using the term 'Osu' to insult people. It's clear that you know nothing about the practice, which is why you see it fit to use it as an insult. If you'd known anything about it then you'd know that a) Osu is not a derogatory term; you're either an Osu or you aren't and b) The practice has been outlawed in most places in Igboland and only seems to come into play when someone wants to get married. I wouldn't have said anything but I can't allow you to keep displaying your ignorance in such a manner- it wouldn't be fair.

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Malawian:

if we go now to ojota, we will already be seeing people with ghana must go precariously balanced on their cone heads. i mean like now now, even as the thread is less than one hour old. grin grin

yoruba nd fear fear .......

Cafe attendant, when are you going to leave the SW to your god forsaken sad beast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ngozi123(f): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:
[s][/s]

Who is this one? Why quoting me with your foolishness, whats your own with my post. Why crying if its not an insult, you seems to be a shameless Osu to spew the nonsense above. Get away and go cleanse yourself. Shameless Osu

Well, I tried to help you... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.