Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn (9260 Views)

Pastor's Only Son Beheads 11-year-old Girl For Rituals, Stabs Another (photo) / Cultists Shoot APC Chieftain's Only Son To Death / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by amycable(f): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2009
that man is calous, wicked and cruel. that killing was pre-meditated and pre-empted. he alone knows why he has to kill an innocent leader of tomorrow but one thing is sure, he will pay for it, d blood of that boy is on him. those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. judgment awaits him sad cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by ehie007(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2009
the boy look stubborn sef from the picture,

too bad,
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Redman2: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2009
Haba, how cld a man kill his own son him self? that's sad
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Nezan(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2009
which kain man be dat? abi im wan turn de boy to suya?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by EmekaOBIN: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
That's awful news
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Nezan(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
na wao!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by oge4real(f): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
I hope the father is now content seeing that he does not have to put up with a stubborn son anymore.
Killer!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by franctony(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
ehie007:

the boy look stubborn sef from the picture,

does that justify the murder angry
oge4real:

I hope the father is now content seeing that he does not have to put up with a stubborn son anymore.
Killer!

what a wonderful statement, i hope your personality will also be this wonderful, because i'm beginning to be interested in you(no attack pls grin)
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by candylips(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
babaric
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by sherrylo: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
Very barbaric but maybe not intentional.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by oneluvb55(f): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2009
dats wickedness.

R.I.P little boi.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by candylips(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
tears cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by lawrence83: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
Na wa oh!
He must have killed him.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by rubi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
Child abuse, neglect and molestation should be introduced in 9geria ASAP
R.I.P cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by oge4real(f): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
@franktony,
What makes u think u will be attacked?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by oval1(f): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2009
REST IN PEACE CHILD sad
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by theviper1: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
i was reading to see where the said stubborness includes stealing or BEs.i couldnt see any.maybe the bolt in question was made of diamond,if not stubborness is something inherent in all of us including the father.maybe, just maybe,the boy is a result of an away match gone wrong on the side of the woman and the man is hell-bent on getting rid of a toxic child in his family. if not folks,a bolt is damn too small a thing to kill ur child for.i used to be so annoyingly a stubborn kid and guess that am still one till today,bt to kill a child for it,is way over the line.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by manny4life(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
This is just insane, and pure child abuse. As for people saying whooping is good, there is a fine line between discipline and abuse besides, you don't have to whoop a child before the child learns his or her lessons nor is it the only method for discipline. I'm sure  the man is happy  that he has killed his son, and has achieved what he always wanted. My little man R.I.P. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Theblessed(f): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
[size=16pt]Control and Abuse?  Hmmm! Some have it in their blood!  For those controlling bastards out there, this is what your controlling acts and behaviour can result to, if not watched.  Hope you're all sorry now!

Poor fellow, rest in peace!  Your consolation is, your so called father will live with this in his conscience for the rest of his life and you can't ask for a greater revenge and punishment.  Good bye!!!
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by playahP(m): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
my friend that was shot was in the hospital when the boi died,
another guy died that same nite, the hospital was soooo soooooooo over crowded
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 18, 2009
its so shameful some mothers would be so foolish to still live in the same house with a man like that,all in the name of marriage,now her son is gone,they will all answer on judgement day and the man will surely see the lil boy walking into paradise and him biting his teeth in hellfire,may the gentle soul of the lil boy rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by vikiviko(m): 4:22am On Sep 19, 2009
Have mercy Lord.

What was on is mind beating his 11year old son to that state?perhaps he's not the father, i just wonder why a father will beat his child so badly to death.

The heart of men is desperately wicked.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 19, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by tainot2002(m): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2009
child abuse should be introduced abeg to prevent further occurence.To me,the man is wicked.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by bibiking1(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2009
The vectims wont help now! Let us not allow our prophets go to waste let us learn from their mistakes and deaths!
That boy died from the hardship of the land, and that is an inalienable truth. There is wickedness seethed deep inside every man's heart but frustration and poverty brings it forth to the surface, there are key deficiencies in our economy that are made manifest by news like these. Please let us see the wood for the trees!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by oliidell(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2009
He surely deserves to die, but on a second thot, a good percentage of lower class Nigerians are psychologically unbalanced. No thanks to the system. I dont think frustration or anger would make a man murder his only son. The man is obviously a fruitcake. He should undergo psychiatry tests and either b jailed 4 life or locked up in an asylum, but d govt. shud assist d wife to make ends meet.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by strita(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
may his soul rest in peace. Amen !
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Theblessed(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
[b][size=20pt]This is for those so called mothers who feel they can not manage or live without a man in the house. From this story, I believe you all now know you can cope without these bastards of a husband. Why be with a man yet, struggling like 'HELL', WHY?? When you are CAPABLE of paddling your own canoe! But the fear of the unknown is what's keeping you in stagnant waters when you should move on for the sake of your children.  And who said you can not make it on your own? Imagine, now the wind has blown and the chicken nyash has been seen, you now believe you can cope on your own as this bastard is sent away to jail for a long time.  Tell me why you can not cope now?  Now, you are going to realise you are not joined from the hips with this bastard and that you can manage your own affairs without him. Or are your going to join him in jail as to cushion the effects/realities of the harsh world when on your own, eh? WAKE UP WOMAN, WAKE UP!!

This is one example of the stupid marriages I have been talking about here - Stupid Marriages! Imagine, a so called mother knowing that her husband is so wicked and cruel to her children yet, remained in that Marriage because she feels she can not cope on her own, oh my God!  Woe unto you woman, woe unto you! Why should any woman stay in a violent marriage, I would like to know? Because of money to feed your KIDS or what? Afterall, she is in the marriage and still struggling to make ends meet, isn't she.  For example she was in the market selling her wares whilst the OBA is at home SCHEMING his WICKED act on the poor child. Now tell me, after the child's funeral, would she still hang on to this dead marriage?  I believe not, as you can now see clearly, things that have been stiring in your face, which you have been reluctant to see for so long. Glad your little girl witnessed it all and will definitely remind you of how you failed her brother and herself for the sake of a silly marriage when she grows up. Just wait!!! Hope other marrying types like you on here learn from this mistake women generally make.  Again, hear it - it doesn't worth being married to a violent man - THEY DON'T CHANGE, ok! And you're better off on your own without this kind of tragedy.
[/size][/b]
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by konti(f): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2009
cry, maybe its not his son after all cry
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Anabel(f): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2009
to be frank,  that man needs to be hanged. the Bible says spare the rod and spoil the child,  not to the extent of killing him
Re: Nigerian Man Killed His Only Son For Being Stubborn by Eaglebabe: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
Anything that a child does,if it is not nneture,it is nnature.So where did he inherit this stubborness from?This man that can kill his son was worse than that boy when he was his age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Cut Her Friend With A Razor Blade Because She Snatched Her SUGAR DADDY / Shocking Video Shows Beheading Of The CAN Chairman - Graphic / Oyo: Kidnappers Kill Iseyin Farmer, Three Others Still In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.