Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only (871 Views)

Own A Registered Business? Are You A Registered Business? Come In Here / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / [urgent]registered Business Owners Should Go To FIRS For Their TIN -frankapptech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by okassim: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Get a loan you need for your existing registered businesses and government approved schools.
For more information call Bimpe 08188190308 and email o.kassim@fragginvest.com.Thanks
Re: Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by okassim: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
We provide loans to existing registered businesses and specializes in impact sectors( Agriculture, Education, health, Manufacturing and Schools, Trading ) We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N500,000- N10,000,000 with an interest rate of 2.5% monthly on the principal. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis .
Re: Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by okassim: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
email me
okassim:
We provide loans to existing registered businesses and specializes in impact sectors( Agriculture, Education, health, Manufacturing and Schools, Trading ) We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N500,000- N10,000,000 with an interest rate of 2.5% monthly on the principal. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis .
Re: Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2016
okassim:
Get a loan you need for your existing registered businesses and government approved schools.
For more information call Bimpe 08188190308 and email o.kassim@fragginvest.com.Thanks
That your mail is not active, been trying to reach you for a while now.
Re: Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by Godwin616: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
The email is not correct. Is not going thru.please provide alternative email where we can reach you.
Re: Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by okassim: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fragg Investment gives loan to enhance the growth of businesses and schools,we give out is supportive loans to existing business and school,loan ranging from N500,000- N10,000,000 . For more information call 08188190308 or email o.kassimfragg@gmail.com
Re: Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only by okassim: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fragg investment has reinvented its Funding Programme, where loans are offered to interested clients to fund profitable business and school.
Our program currently entails ( Agriculture, Education, health, Manufacturing and Schools, Trading ).

We exclusively deal with funding transactions between N500,000- N10,000,000(Five Hundred Thousand naira) - - N10,000,000(Ten Million Naira).
The loans can be for a duration of 12months for school and 6 months for business at an interest rate of 3% Monthly.

If you are seeking a loan for the development of expansion of your business, innovative products, processes Fragg Investment has professional finance programs that will provide you with the chance to gain a competitive edge over the competition and pave the way for the positive growth of your company.

Email or call for more information
o.kassimfragg@gmail.com 08188190308

(1) (Reply)

Hot-tears-in-zimbabwe-as-mmm-business-crashes-thousands-lose-life-savings / Highestboss.com Goes Down - Attacked By Hackers / Photo: Open Letter From Sergey Mavrodi To The Nigerian Authorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.