Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? (15996 Views)

Why Is Rochas Okorocha Always Putting On A Tie On His Neck? is he a ritualist? / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Is Rochas Dead??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Ejanla07: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
and Igbos that helped in bringing PDP "Transformation"
- was South East transformed by our 16yrs loyalty to PDP? Even upon our 16yrz loyalty to PDP, No IGBO MAN is given the 2019 PDP Presidential ticket. Is that not a humiliation?

the pdp gave South east a say in dis administration..
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by mightyokwy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
ManMountain:

This is one of the hate filled Anambra bigots I'm talking about
I will not insult you but bear it mind that you can never kajole every igbo man to start singing the praises of a man who has lost all sense of reasoning due to his selfish interest. What is the economic benefits of building a school in the north while he is owing salaries. He should set his priorities right.

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure please for God'sake and our tribe sake. Please leave biafra issues. Okorocha have caused untold economic hardship in Owerri. he is a devil.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by kherington: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
leave those Gala Sellerz! Do they have shame?NO. Don't be suprised that they are still in their parents house.
You have said it all my ibo sister

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:

thats pathetic my brother..
im suprised an igbo gal opened this thread..
she wants unity but here she is creating this topic knowing very well it will lead to this..

WHAT A STUPID HYPOCRITE SHE IS
Your Sense of judgement confuses me.
I asked a simple question, what is okorocha sin?
Or you are happy seeing him being insulted and humiliated on every social media by mainly some of his fellow Igbos?
Unity? When we can't tolerate each other?
Or when ur Anambra can't hide the supremacist tendency?
Now I know why SS Minorities detest anything Biafra.
Unity when some people think that they are the 1st class Igbos? Wow wow wow
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever u have succeeded in dragging Abia state in this ur foolish question and thereby incurring the wrath of chino

jisi ike
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Call07034780891:
Hopeless timid frustrated dirty Aba girl. Keep hawking your smelly pvssy like akara cheesy

[s][/s]

grin grin hahaha cheesy cheesy

Serves her right...
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by badnature: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=badnature post=47883229][/quote] two things are involved,it's either she is working for Ohaneze Ndi Oshi na Ndi Aturu or she is one of those efulefu that fall victim to Yoruba media propaganda

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
ruggedised:
Adaure4ever u have succeeded in dragging Abia state in this ur foolish question and thereby incurring the wrath of chino

jisi ike

The girl no get sense.

Aba has to pay for her foolishness...

Something that could have been avoided in peace...

An addage says: you should let a sleeping dog lie...

But she foolishly woke the dog.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Or you are happy seeing him being insulted and humiliated on every social media by mainly some of his fellow Igbos?

just shut up, guess u are happy now chino is doing what he knows how to do best undecided
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I do not Hate Ikpeazu..
Btw Ikpeazu is with a stolen mandate, you and I Know that Otti won that Election, PDP rigged it with that fraudulent 3 local govt result.

You have the crowd, continue the hate until it engulfs you.

See a chronic hater and Ngwaphobic trying to sound logical. Continue deceiving yourself.

Get lost and do your worst or better still commit suicide because Dr Okezie will be the Governor of Abia State till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
EasternActivist:
[s][/s]

Haha crying in travail...

Super story...

Nobody ask you to patronize them...

South south Igbo's knows their root...

Stop the patronage...

Looser finding somewhere to hold on to as he wails in anguish like a slayed stubborn chimp.
inasmuch as the op Adaure4ever seems to be acting weird these days i don't and will never support that guy called chino the agent of division.
that guy always piss me off with how he goes about dividing the Igbos all in the name of defending Anambra state. yes don't get me wrong am a full blooded Anambarian Onye Onitsha to be precise but will never support any division against my people (igbos)
trust me no amount of propaganda can stop something that has matured.
Biafra is never a mirage
Biafra is an ideology
nothing can stop it.

I learnt that both Chino and abagworo are working for the two government (Anambra state and Imo state) so this makes them none entities in Igbo affairs.

Adaure4ever have you ever asked why yorubas hates Fayose soo much? that's because they sees him as traitor so with Rochas.

this country is never one and can never be one
it's everybody to his tribe and unfortunately only hausa people know this because an average hausa man is first of all an hausa - muslim - northerner then Nigerian
but this is what many of us lack to understand.

On saying that SS igbos denying their root well Ada i currently reside in Delta and trust me kwale, ogwashi, ibuzo, Asaba, etc and majority of agbos are proudly igbos get your facts well next time on that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chai see how you people have disgraced yourselves before the whole yorubas
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
chai..what ever happened to constructive argument discussion? we really have a long way to go. you haters should show some maturity and leave my Adaure alone.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
ruggedised:

jisi ike
everybody know that Aba have been neglected by Govt. But I am not 4rm Aba.
Show me an Anambra Community that is developed like Abiriba?
Let them tell us why Anambra people in Abia hardly go back to their State, many have stayed in Abia for over 30yrz.
Now I know where Okorocha hatred is emaniating from.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by OMAR12: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Now I know one of the reasons why some South South Igbos deny being IGBO.
Just look at the behaviourz in this thread.
I will keep saying the Bitter Truth that Some Igbos do not want to hear..
adaure this your thread is not aimed at promoting and fighting for the Igbos in general, seriously am really really disappointed, the fact that you don't see anything wrong with Roach's doesn't mean that other don't.we have different opinion toward issues. for some of you igboids to drag other igbos states in the mud just to score cheap point. am highly ashamed, what happened to Igbo first before others (IMO, abia, anambra, Enugu, ebonyi ) that's doesn't reflect your identity, after ur surname IGBO is ur other identity no body cares. u soil one Igbo state u soil the whole of igboland. geeeeezzz. when am on my way thru igboland am always glad to be in the midst of my own kit and kin. STOP SOILING THE IGBO NAME, I was not from IMO until IMO was created, yo not from anambra or abia until abia was created. What u have been since time immemorial is IGBO. when u bash other Igbo state u indirectly bash urself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

inasmuch as the op Adaure4ever seems to be acting weird these days i don't and will never support that guy called chino the agent of division.
that guy always piss me off with how he goes about dividing the Igbos all in the name of defending Anambra state. yes don't get me wrong am a full blooded Anambarian Onye Onitsha to be precise but will never support any division against my people (igbos)
Biafra is never a mirage
Biafra is an ideology
nothing can stop it.

I learnt that both Chino and abagworo are working for the two government (Anambra state and Imo state) so this makes them none entities in Igbo affairs.

Adaure4ever have you ever asked why yorubas hates Fayose soo much? that's because they sees him as traitor so with Rochas.

it's everybody to his tribe and unfortunately only hausa people know this because an average hausa man is first of all an hausa - muslim - northerner then Nigerian

On saying that SS igbos denying their root well Ada i currently reside in Delta and trust me kwale, ogwashi, ibuzo, Asaba, etc and majority of agbos are proudly igbos get your facts well next time on that

chino is fund of that, this is no longer acceptable, why bringing Abia state into this matter, this is why I don't support Biafra. I'm so disappointed angry
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
nwadiuko1:
maybe op you should also tell us why you hate ikpeazu

Wanne, hara ndekaewe, ejighiwe anya ahu Onye Ngwa nno l'isi, ekpe-ehnre wee la anyi mbu ndii boi wee..

A buwe ndi anya ufu.

1 Like

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

Biafra is never a mirage
Biafra is an ideology
nothing can stop it.

Brother, you should be educating that adaure or adaure4everStupid. Chino is not guilty on this as she woke the sleeping dog...

The girl is getting to peoples nerves including mine...
While would she drag ndigbo to a mere caricature BC of that okoroidiot suffering the IMO masses.. Why?

2 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by bloodkiller: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:

nobody is a first class igbo, Igbo is igbo forget Chino he's working for his stomach and majority of nairaland igbos know that.

am from Anambra state (onitsha) and i detest anything that brings division among igbos and trust me majority of Anambarians do the same.

have you ever seen Anambra people despising other igbos here? (forget chino and abagworo numerous monikers)
my good friend MizMyColi (Imo) is happily married to an Anambra man and just yesterday my Aunt was given away as a bride to an Imo state man ( oguta)
so forget those old men fooling themselves

3 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
bloodkiller:

Biafra is never a mirage
Biafra is an ideology
nothing can stop it.

Don't compare Okorocha to Fayose pls.
As 4 those embarrasing themselves in this thread.
This is an online forum where every gala seller can load an mtn 10mb bundle and behave like an E-idiot.
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by HARDBUOI: 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adaure4ever:

and i also ask u....
how many times have u presented this issue in ur OGBAKO NDIGBO YOUTH MEETING?..
what has d issue got to do with nairaland here?
OK..even if u get d answers u want here can u also solve it here?
if u are sensible u should av known dat this thread will do more harm than good even before creating it..

cant u just pause for a moment and think with d brain God gave u...
i dont kno igbo gals to have this ur BELOW PAR MENTALITY.

I CAN BET ANYTHING ON IT THAT U ARE TIMID GAL.

4 Likes

Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by EasternActivist: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
badnature:
Biko@call07034780891 leave Aba and face that Vagabond that called herself Ada,ada iberibe don't go and continue ur chemist attendant onye ara.aba people can not reason the way she does,most of them borne out side our land end up like her.Their stupiidity is of un-rival dimension
Abia has to watch it on this one dude... grin
Re: NDIGBO, What Exactly Is Rochas Okorocha Sin? by sunnykalu125(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
From what i have seen today.biafra will never never never ever come to pass.
If it comes,it will be 5 states fighting to breakaway.the hate in this thread is much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos) / PDP Convention: Power Brokers Move Against Ex-Generals’ Men / 134m Nigerians Without NIN As Linkage With SIM Deadline Ends Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.