Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? (4773 Views)

Oriflame Cosmetics Marketing Business / Do You Wish To Ask Questions About Oriflame cosmetics and business / Oriflame Cosmetics..... Look Good Everyday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Have u heard about Oriflame cosmetics? Would u like to know more about Oriflame cosmetics? Are you in love with cosmetics?Would u like to join Oriflame cosmetics Nigeria?. Would u like to learn how to become a successful Business Entrepreneur with Oriflame? Do you like making Money? Do you like looking great? Do you like having fun? Wow too many questions. What i need is your YES to get started. Inbox me ur NAME, LOCATION and PHONE NUMBER or whatsapp me on 07038895523 for details.
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
Contact 07038895523.
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Optimals

Optimals Is a brand of oriflame .it consists of :

1: optimals even out day and night cream.

2:optimals oxygen boost day and night cream. (we have for oily and normal skin)

3:optimals cleansing gel and toner for oily skin.

4:optimals foaming gel and balancing toner for normal/combination skin.

5:optimals seeing is believing eye cream.

Because of time I will just explain a few...

OPTIMALS EVEN OUT CREAM- A powerful antioxidant cream that helps to BRIGHTEN SKIN,even SKIN TONE and reduce visibility of DARK AREAS ON THE SKIN.
Reduces the visibility of dark spots for women of all ages.

Contains SPF 20 to protect the skin from sun damage and further darkening • Helps inhibit melanin production • Evens skin tone.

Fights pigmentation during the night.

Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
THE TIME REVERSING EYE CREAM
Target mature skin around the eyes with pure, encapsulated genisteinsoy to empower your Beauty Genes and help reverse the signs of ageing.
- Revitalises and reawakens the appearance of skin around the eyes.
- Reduces the appearance of eye bags and puffiness
- Brightens eye area skin
- Nourishing and fast absorbing formula
- Cooling and soothing after effect.

Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Essentials fairness Cream
It moisturizes,brightens and prevents UV-induced pigmentation
Reduce pigmentation for lighter skin
Hydrates and nourishes skin
Gives an even skin tone.
It is good for all skin types.

The essential 3 in 1 cleanser
It gives everyday hydration for soft and supple skin.
It cleanses the skin, nourishes and moisturizes it.
It protects the skin against external factors.
It is good for all skin types.

The essential fairness balancing toner
Purifying balance for maftified skin
It clarifies and matifies complexion
It reduces sebum
It is good for oily skin types.

Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Contact 07038895523
Join the business, become one of our consultants in your location and make good money.
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Consultants/distributors wanted!

Have you heard about oriflame cosmetics? Oriflame is a cosmetics company from sweden now in Nigeria with a lot of packages and great opportunities for you to look great and make money. The earning in oriflame are limitless! All u need to do to become an independent consultant is to register with #2,990 which will enable you to buy products directly from the company at a 23% discount after which u can invest frm #10,000 upwards to buy products of ur choice and u wil start building ur business to get all the benefits.

BENEFITS

1. Monthly bonuses
2. Cash award of #150,000 to #150,000,000
3. Opportunity to travel to exotic places up to three times in a year,all expenses paid by oriflame.
4. Brand new luxury car award
5. Free business training etc.

Call/whatsapp 07038895523 to get started and get details on how to be part of oriflame cosmetics.

Look great! Make money and have fun with Oriflame.
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2017
My name is Regis Obasi and this is my success story so far...

TURN COSMETICS INTO MONEY! I TURNED COSMETICS INTO MONEY����

LEVERAGE ON THE POWER OF RESIDUAL INCOME ����

Hello people!

Have you heard about Oriflame Cosmetics business opportunity from Sweden but now in Nigeria? I know You have had series of bad experiences from various networking in the past that you don't want to believe any good thing can come out of any network! Oriflame is different! This is 2017 , don't let your past take away your future!

When I got the recognition as one of the top ten recruiters in Oriflame Nigeria 2016 for the second time,I said to myself "I have more work to do" It's not all about money for me again,it's about changing lives! You know why? Cos I make a considerable income every month as a stay at home mom and my income gets higher every month end.

Acct: ******0000
Amt: NGN150, 000.01 Cr
Desc: BONUS-via BONUS FOR SEPTEMBER

Ordinarily,I make it one of my prospecting rules not to prospect with my alert because I don't want my prospects to get a picture of a get rich quick business. It's not a get a rich quick business,but it can also be a get rich quick business cos I got here with consistency,hard work,positive attitude,passion for what I do, I don't dwell on the problem I immediately look for solution among other things. The truth is the first alert I got in May 2016 was �

Acct: ******0000
Amt: NGN9, 235.89 Cr
Desc: BONUS-via BONUS FOR MARCH

can you see the difference between then and now? Its so huge! I got there gradually and it was because I believe and i stuck with it. When I meet a lot of youths and I present the Oriflame Cosmetics life changing opportunity to them and they wave it off, I begin to wonder what planet they live on in a country that;

�Produce 1.8 million graduate yearly

�Over 60 million unemployed graduates in the Labour market making 80% of graduates unemployed

�We can no longer pay 18,000 minimum wage says the Nigeria Governors

�A country that borrowing 5 billion per day for the next 365 days in 2016 (please Google to verify)

�Private sectors cutting off on staffs

�Banks to laying off staffs

I can go on and on... And these same people not opening their eyes to this business which is changing lives and empowering men and women on a daily basis and never thought about how much they could be making from it�

"everyday when you wake up,you brush your teeth with a TOOTHPASTE. After brushing your teeth,you go to the bathroom to have your bath with your BATH GEL. During bath you wash your face with your CLEANSER & also wash your hair with SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER. After bathing you apply your BODY CREAM. After applying your body cream, you cleanse your face with a TONER.After that,you use your ROLL ON.After that,you apply FOUNDATION.After applying foundation,you rub your POWDER.After POWDER,you fill in your brows. After filling in your brows, you apply your EYE SHADOW.After applying your EYE SHADOW, you apply your KAJAL.After your KAJAL, you use your MASCARA.After your MASCARA, you line your lips and apply your LIPSTICK AND LIP GLOSS.After that,you spray your BODY SPRAY &PERFUME and off you go to work.And Oriflame has all these products listed above and many more.This is a company that produces 300 new products annually! Wow! So do you think if you join this company,you can ever go out of business? NO

And you say I am not good at networking whereas everybody is a born networker. We have all networked one time or the other in our lives. As a matter of time we network everyday especially we women. Your tailor kemi sewed a nice style for you,you took your friend Fausiyat there to sew same style.Fausiyat has even taken Chidimma to sew there,while Chidimma has also taken Adetutu to sew at the same place.Did your tailor pay you at month end for the dresses she made for your friends ?NO
Did your tailor give you discount for bringing a referral,NO? Did your tailor gives you cash awards,NO? Did your tailor organize all expense paid trip for you to travel abroad, NO? Well,good for you�.Let me just tell you that you are doing free networking! Yes you heard me right!

Brief facts about Oriflame cosmetics;

♒1.5 billion Euros in annual sales

♒Approximately 3.6 million Consultants and 7900 employees

♒A product range of approximately 1000 products.

♒Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.

♒Global R&grin centre with more than 100 scientists

♒5 own production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India

♒Listed on the Nasdaq OMX Exchange since March 2004.

♒Operations in more than 62 countries of which 11 franchisees

♒No 11 on the list of best networking to join in the world as at 2015.�All the network people rush to join in Nigeria are either not on the list or far below on the list (Please Google about it).

With Oriflame,you get our 100% organic Swedish products at 23% discount as soon as you join by registering to be a consultant/distributors with just a token of 2, 990 You get paid every month for introducing people to the brand based on what they buy monthly.If you meet set targets,you can qualify for all expense paid trip abroad.You can get up to four hundred million naira accumulated cash awards.You get invited for expensive dinners at a five star hotel,hotel night's out and cars and lot more!

My passion henceforth is changing lives and liberating the youth from financial struggles,joblessness etc.
If you want to be part of this life changing opportunity in this present economy and open your eyes to this gold mine, then contact me for more information inbox this page or watsapp this number-07038895523 or BBM-5920CF2D
or click on the link below to register yourself�
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927

SOME OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN ORIFLAME NIGERIA LESS THAN SIX MONTHS;

1. Top recruiter August 2016

2. Growing sponsor rate

3. Growing sales force

Or visit www.oriflame.com.ng and click on sign up and use my number 172927 as your sponsor code

Everything is easy,just do the one that is most convenient for you.

Make money,look good and have fun���.I will never get tired of preaching the Oriflame opportunity till the Nigerian youths are liberated from financial struggles and unemployment!
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nothing feels good as receiving mouth watering and battery draining credit alerts every now and then without having to work a 5-9 jobs on someone else's vision. Liberate yourself today with N2,990 ( Yes you read it well N2,990) and any affordable amount as your start up fee to enjoy cash awards to the tune of millions ( If your diligent enough). I'm sure you're wondering if this is true and legitimate because it sounds too good to be true.

In less than ONE YEAR, I earn 6 figures in income and I want to show you how you can duplicate my business model. I didn’t have any special skill or some lucky break or have a huge budget when I started.

If I can do it then you too can!

visit www.oriflame.com.ng and click on sign up and use my number 172927as your sponsor code
Call or watsapp- 07038895523 ,or inbox this page to Start your business with little capital and watch it grow.
I will gladly share our secret recipe to financial prosperity with you. No gender restrictions.

P.S: You can also call this a Scam whilst you continue to struggle and jump buses, yet you keep wondering where the young people (" With small heads"wink you see driving cars got the money to own cars and houses from.

Be the reason someone smile today turn cosmetics into money Now!!!
Click here to register directly
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=172927
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oriflame Cosmetics Sweden is looking for beauty Consultants in Nigeria.

Do you love Cosmetics?

Do you want to earn extra money?

Do you love looking good?

Are you a team player, smart, dedicated and hardworking?

Then you are the one we are looking for.

To join Oriflame Cosmetics follow link to get started

Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017

Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
If you were asked to run a business for a period of 3yrs and at about your 2nd and 3rd year you will be earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 or more monthly, would you consider giving that business your attention?
If YES.... Say so in the comment box and you will be briefed. Or chat me on whatsapp
☎07038895523
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Join Oriflame and start an exciting journey towards a bright new future! As a consultant you are offered the chance to Look great, Make money and Have fun. Our mission is to fulfil dreams and that means giving you the tools and inspiration to change your lives for the better, to achieve your individual goals.
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
DISCOVER
THE OPPORTUNITY

LOOK GREAT

Look and feel great with our high quality beauty cosmetic products. You will see catalogues full of exciting products, latest fashion trends, scientific skin care innovations and fantastic offers.

MAKE MONEY

As a consultant, you can start to make money immediately. You set your own targets, income and working hours. You choose whether the goal is to make it a successful full time career or sell products in your spare time to earn extra income.

HAVE FUN

With us you’re your own boss. We also offer you the opportunity to have fun, meet wonderful new people, travel and attend exciting events.
Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin

Re: Have You Heard About Oriflame Cosmetics? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked

(1) (Reply)

learn how to make drawstring ponytail weaves and make extra cash for yourself / Lil Wayne And His Look Alike, Who Wore It Better / Where can I Get Affordable Skirt Suits In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.