Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,421 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" (664 Views)

Drop A Date U Will Never Forget / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by riovesper(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
earlier dis year...i made friend wit dis beautiful gal strictly by chance-not dat i went 4 d kill ;we wer actually paired up in an uncomfortable situation (one-in-which not tokin to each other would seem a crime ....we got aquitted, lot of tokz..in two monthz tym she saw me as a potential bf...i saw otherwise...
on a fake sunday-raining dogs..she yept....try to set a stage..since d rainy background was already in check , she took hold of my arm ...."honestly i was amused"....she stated hw we met nd evy oda long story....den she entered d final phase ...stating " can i call u my boyfriend".....which i was quick to reply "no, i don't want to date u...letz jst remain friends..."
long story-short...we remained friends 4 two wk ...den she started exhibiting dem bitches attitude...
be4 d critizes " note der waz already a candy crush i was already so close to winning...nd....yes'..i regret it "a little"....i think...
xo romancland was der any better way to say no dan NO
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool cool
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by 247Potential: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Not sure if there's a way to say No. But I believe there's a way to know the difference when a person is trying to feel important and when a person really wants information.
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by Daniel2289(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
she was d one dat approached u. Nd Ur NO was too too harsh. U have lost her, except she really really loves u, dats wen u might av a second chance.
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Friendzone her ass, payback time, lol grin
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by riovesper(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Daniel2289:
she was d one dat approached u. Nd Ur NO was too too harsh. U have lost her, except she really really loves u, dats wen u might av a second chance.
u said harsh ...honestly, i picture myself in dat scenario being sincere ...nd i figured it was my best possible reply at dat moment...common....a harsh me could hav told her ...i'm biding 4 anoda gal..or i don't find u attractive...
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Very simple. .ask her for relationship advice and check girls out in her presence . . Magic!
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
I stopped reading at "we got aquitted" Lmao grin

What crime did you guys committ? cheesy
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by riovesper(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
I stopped reading at "we got aquitted" Lmao grin

What crime did you guys committ? cheesy
haha...honestly ..i myself stopped at "earlier dis year.."
Re: Is Der Any Way To Tell A Pretty Gal Who Confessed To U"no,i Don't Wanna Date U" by Daniel2289(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
riovesper:

u said harsh ...honestly, i picture myself in dat scenario being sincere ...nd i figured it was my best possible reply at dat moment...common....a harsh me could hav told her ...i'm biding 4 anoda gal..or i don't find u attractive...

What I was trying to tell u is dat there cud av be a better word to use than dat NO. but since u said u were being sincere, y not forget about her n move on with ur life.

(1) (Reply)

Who You Follow And Why You Follow Them. / U Really Need To Read This Expecially The Ladies / Virgins And Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.