Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping (9886 Views)

6 Reasons Why Shopping Online Is Awesome And Why You Should Do It Now / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! / 1$ = 194.4naira For Online Shopping In China? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by importexpert(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Online shopping is very popular in the developed countries of the world today and becoming more popular in developing countries like Nigeria. Quite a few unique types of merchandise are offered over the internet. online shoppers spend hundreds of thousands of dollars online. There are tons of things to buy online. It has become a huge industry.

On the internet customers obtain all kinds of solutions to their consumer needs. In actuality, potential buyers can buy nearly anything online. from PCs, phones, shoes, fashion and medication are all sold on the net. It is possible to even acquire automobiles on the net. It is amazing the amount of merchandise that can be purchased online. many mini importers are now very wealthy as a result of their monthly sales revenue.

Shoppers from every part of the world can purchase products online. You can find almost anything under the sun. You do not need to visit the actual shop to acquire the selected merchandise. That is good for sellers as it opens their business enterprise to billions of probable buyers. This is not the situation with regular offline stores.

There are many positive aspects to purchasing online. You shouldn't have to wait in extended lines. You'll be able to buy solutions from all over the globe. It's so practical that you just can do all your purchases from home. Delivery is incredibly swift in most circumstances. The packages are delivered straight to your residence even if you reside in kiri-kiri prison. If a single thing isn't right then it can be returned. And you may buy anytime you wish and any hour of the day. You do not need to be anxious about shop hours.

This form of shopping is a great convenience but you must be careful which sites you choose to buy from. Online shoppers should be sure not to buy on any web page that does not have encryption. encryption is that small padlock located around the address bar of your browser on most sites. Identity theft continues to be a problem online.

There are some safety measures when shopping online but if you are on a secure site, you have nothing to worry about. There are many ways to protect your information. But there are some people that are still leery about shopping online and would rather make their purchase offline. Making purchases online has become safer than it was many years ago. with the arrival of the mighty konga and jumia more and more Nigerians are getting more familiar with online shopping.

Consumers must be cautious with the types of products and services they buy online. They must make sure it is a reputable shop with secure shopping options. They must have a good return policy and offer excellent customer service. This should be known prior to making the purchase. Internet shopping is an excellent convenience that makes purchasing items very easy. Nevertheless it continues to be a fantastic strategy to go window shopping grin and search other web sites to be sure you're finding the perfect value.

cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by importexpert(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
feel free to post all your online shopping and importation related questions.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by importexpert(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
see my must see post on mini-importation www.importsng.com
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by femiabiolajamb(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
nice post my mentor. God will surely lift you higher. i look forward to the day we will replace konga and jumia cheesy. i know it is a matter of determination and i have faith that we can do it. more grease to your elbow importexpert.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice post Sir, thanks
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by importexpert(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
femiabiolajamb:
nice post my mentor. God will surely lift you higher. i look forward to the day we will replace konga and jumia cheesy. i know it is a matter of determination and i have faith that we can do it. more grease to your elbow importexpert.

amen bro. thanks a lot. how is your business going?
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by importexpert(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
donsaint2:
Nice post Sir, thanks

thanks bro.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by lapazi(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
importexpert:
feel free to post all your online shopping and importation related questions.

bros am an ardent follower of yours....my request for now is do let us knw when most of this mega merchant sites are doing mega sales and promos...and the in demand product you think is the next big deal here in naija....i continue to remain humble and loyal to your awesomeness sir!
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by bodmannoni: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good evening sir, which shipping company(ies) would you advice someone who is just starting a mini importation business who is planning to buy clothing materials (shoes, bags etc) and mobile phones in small quantities to use. And which stores are the best to purchase from.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 26, 2016
You create a topic, use a bot to make it trend due to the number of people following you, use your alternate monikers to comment and reply yourself.. Then finally, YOU SELL YOUR E-BOOOK TO THE GULLIBLES FOLLOWING YOU!.... Kwantinue, Oluwa dey!

2 Likes

Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Sunnystooth(m): 6:36am On Jul 26, 2016
Hello, Please I'd like to know a few things.
Is it advisable to or for a HP 650 motherboard online? Which online shop or site would you advise I use if it's advisable? Also, a motherboard that isn't tested in the presence of the customer, what assurance can one have that one is being shipped down a good and working Hp 650 laptop motherboard.
Thanks.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Ewizard(m): 6:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Still regretting my shopping experience on Aliexpress
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by puskin: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2016
I hope I won't see any e-book sales in here.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Almajiri1: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2016
The best things in this life are always hidden away from the uninitiated and clearnet.

Self educate and free yourselves from e-book sellers.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Almajiri1: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2016
lapazi:

bros am an ardent follower of yours....my request for now is do let us knw when most of this mega merchant sites are doing mega sales and promos...and the in demand product you think is the next big deal here in naija....i continue to remain humble and loyal to your awesomeness sir!
cheesy cheesy wink
See loyal customers! You can blaze your own trails.Not rocket science.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Sirmuel1(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Okay, let's go to Front page

Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Almajiri1: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2016
RebelChip:
You create a topic, use a bot to make it trend due to the number of people following you, use your alternate monikers to comment and reply yourself.. Then finally, YOU SELL YOUR E-BOOOK TO THE GULLIBLES FOLLOWING YOU!.... Kwantinue, Oluwa dey!
You have to give it to the guy.He knows how to cultivate and string the minds of his members.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Chimaritoponcho: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2016
ui
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by ernieboy(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2016
Ewizard:
Still regretting my shopping experience on Aliexpress
Why? What happened?
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by VoteFynestboi(f): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice tips
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
importexpert you got it right
It is worth recommendable
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by Tolzeal(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
RebelChip:

Yes Import expert has been using botted traffic sources to put his thread on Trending Page. But the trust is apart from selling ebook on everythread created, he has got value & Authority For what he does.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by importexpert(m): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
lapazi:

cheesy cheesy wink

noted bro. thanks. i will surely alert you guys.

1 Like

Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by importexpert(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
bodmannoni:
Good evening sir, which shipping company(ies) would you advice someone who is just starting a mini importation business who is planning to buy clothing materials (shoes, bags etc) and mobile phones in small quantities to use. And which stores are the best to purchase from.

their are friends, brothers and my students in the tech market section that offer such services. you can use either lstar4real or specuitcargo. i wish you success
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by lapazi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Almajiri1:

See loyal customers! You can blaze your own trails.Not rocket science.

Almajiri?
Allah yabiya'
Yaron Mallam
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by alkines(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2016
importexpert:
Online shopping is very popular in the developed countries of the world today and becoming more popular in developing countries like Nigeria. Quite a few unique types of merchandise are offered over the internet. online shoppers spend hundreds of thousands of dollars online. There are tons of things to buy online. It has become a huge industry.

On the internet customers obtain all kinds of solutions to their consumer needs. In actuality, potential buyers can buy nearly anything online. from PCs, phones, shoes, fashion and medication are all sold on the net. It is possible to even acquire automobiles on the net. It is amazing the amount of merchandise that can be purchased online. many mini importers are now very wealthy as a result of their monthly sales revenue.

Shoppers from every part of the world can purchase products online. You can find almost anything under the sun. You do not need to visit the actual shop to acquire the selected merchandise. That is good for sellers as it opens their business enterprise to billions of probable buyers. This is not the situation with regular offline stores.

There are many positive aspects to purchasing online. You shouldn't have to wait in extended lines. You'll be able to buy solutions from all over the globe. It's so practical that you just can do all your purchases from home. Delivery is incredibly swift in most circumstances. The packages are delivered straight to your residence even if you reside in kiri-kiri prison. If a single thing isn't right then it can be returned. And you may buy anytime you wish and any hour of the day. You do not need to be anxious about shop hours.

This form of shopping is a great convenience but you must be careful which sites you choose to buy from. Online shoppers should be sure not to buy on any web page that does not have encryption. encryption is that small padlock located around the address bar of your browser on most sites. Identity theft continues to be a problem online.

There are some safety measures when shopping online but if you are on a secure site, you have nothing to worry about. There are many ways to protect your information. But there are some people that are still leery about shopping online and would rather make their purchase offline. Making purchases online has become safer than it was many years ago. with the arrival of the mighty konga and jumia more and more Nigerians are getting more familiar with online shopping.

Consumers must be cautious with the types of products and services they buy online. They must make sure it is a reputable shop with secure shopping options. They must have a good return policy and offer excellent customer service. This should be known prior to making the purchase. Internet shopping is an excellent convenience that makes purchasing items very easy. Nevertheless it continues to be a fantastic strategy to go window shopping grin and search other web sites to be sure you're finding the perfect value.

cc: Lalasticlala
let say i want to window shop for a pc after paying the shipping fee, when it gets to nigeria what are the other fee i will still pay.
Re: Some Things You Should Know About Online Shopping by NairaBargain: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
On the internet customers obtain all kinds of solutions to their consumer needs. In actuality, potential buyers can buy nearly anything online. from PCs, phones, shoes, fashion and medication are all sold on the net.
You can even buy goats online these days. Some people claim they spotted goat for sale on Konga.

We also have guide that says Everything You Need To Know About Online Shopping; do check it out. Here is the link--> http://www.nairabargain.com/online-shopping/

(1) (Reply)

Inflation, Devaluation Push Millennials Away From ₦20 Trillion Stock Market / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT / Footwear Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.