Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them (1488 Views)

Funny Questions People Ask You When You "Sag"....... / Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Funny Questions Nigerians Ask And Some Equally Stupid Answers To Them by bstringz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerians are funny and comedy filled people. They can practically make a joke outta anything.
There is a popular saying here in naija that says “only a Nigerian answers a question with another question”
E. G…… Man 1:Have you eaten?
Man 2: did you give me food to eat?
Lolz.
However, Nigerians are also masters of sarcasm. So here are some sarcastic answer to obviously stupid questions.

1. The rain is falling and someone asks….. “is rain falling?”
Answer: no, it’s just a volcano eruption.

2. You saw a set of twins waking on the road and you asked….. “are those twins?
Answer: no there are not, dem be picmix

3. You see someone wearing sandals and school uniform and you ask…”na school you dey go?”
Answer: no, I’m going for traditional wedding Bros

4. Your child wakes up from sleep and you come into the room and ask “you don wake up?”
Answer: no, I come buy yam and beans wey I go chop for dream… Mtchew

5. You walk in and find me watching home video and the you ask “na film you dey watch?”
Answer: no oo, my brother I just dey discuss with Jim iyke

6. You see me driving out of the gate in my car and you ask “bro, you dey drive commot?”
Answer:not at all my brother, I dey ride tire commot

7. You walk in and see me eating indomie and then you ask “na indomie you dey chop?”
Answer “no, na fried rubber band be dis”

8. You see inside the bank and then you ask “wetin you wan go do inside bank”
Answer: bro, I wan go pluck mango”

9. You walk in on a hot afternoon and you see me washing clothes, and then you ask “guy, shey na cloth you dey wash?”
Answer: ah, no my guy.. …. I dey peel yam.

10. You walk into my room and you hear me praying and then you ask “my guy, na pray you dey pray”
Answer: no Bros, I dey do press up

Hehehehehehe….. Nigerians ain’t got no chill.
Add yours
Source:Www.truenaijayarn.com
http://truenaijayarn.com/ten-funny-questions-nigerians-ask-and-some-equally-stupid-answers-to-them/

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Conversation Between My Friend And I / The Shortest Nigerian Joke Ever!!! / Very Hilarious Popular Internet Meme Comes To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.