Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy (14733 Views)

Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Korede Taiwo Who Was Chained In Ogun By His Pastor Father Speaks / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by 6baba(m): 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
ABEOKUTA—The Ogun State Police Command has handed over the nine-year-old boy, Korede Taiwo, who was chained by his father, Francis Taiwo, to Ogun State Government.

9yr-old Korede-Taiwo
Korede, who was brought to Zone 2 Area Command, Oke Ilewo, Abeokuta by the police team led by the state Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, was later handed over to officials of the state Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development at the Zone 2 Area Command, Abeokuta.

Korede, was rescued last Friday.

He was handed over to the Director of Social Welfare Services in the ministry, Mr. Shotubo Olumide, by the Officer-in-Charge of Anti-Human Trafficking of the Command, SP Oluwatoyosi Bello.

He was later moved to Stella Obasanjo Children’s Home, about 500 metres from the area command, to start a new life.

Adejobi said Korede insisted he did not want to go back to his father’s house, adding that the First Lady, Mrs Olufunso Amosun, has indicated interest in taking care of him.

The police spokesman said the Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of Zone2, Abdulmajid Ali, has ordered thorough investigation into the matter and the suspects be charged to court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ogun-govt-adopts-chained-9-yr-old-boy-korede-taiwo/

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by ojun50(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Salt or i chain u@op
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by veekid(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2016
My first post after serving ban in exile for two weeks for a flimsy offence, the mod that ban me, God is watching you in 3D

Back to the topic; police una wldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by hemartins(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2016
I pray he grows to become great in life.
His parents would be filled with regrets now.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by sammyj: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Good development. Hope that his wicked father is thrown into the jail and the key thrown into the Ocean!!! angry shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by NameChecker: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice One grin
But what are you guys going to do to his father?
angry angry
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by WilliamsNedd: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Lucky boy. Just hope govt won't abandon him after power must have change hands cuz that's the Nigerian situation now;lack of continuity.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by timawoku(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2016
Great!

There are other kids living in bad conditions also and are not even chained but roaming about. poverty is really killing Nigerians. Poverty can turn a sane man insane. We are not asking the government to make us rich, they should just ensure food is available to Nigerians at affordable rate for us all... We don't need this eye service method government always employ, we want permanent solution to all the 'koredes' out there!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by absoluteSuccess: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2016
way to go.
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Profkomolafe(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2016
From personal property to government property.
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Dezzx(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2016
the heart of men is desperately wicked. sad
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by kellz0(m): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
God please in teary eyes i beg you, please come to our rescue.... Nigerians have been chained by BULLHARI lead adimistration, if yoou can rescue this little boy that was chained for 9days, I know you will noot allow APC to chain us for another 3years......The suffering is too much!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by datola: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Another celebrity in the making.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
i just came to check the name

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by jaymejate: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
[size=14pt]That's non of my business so far you no use our salary take care of him. Shaa pay salaries on time. U fit breastfeed the pikin, e nor consine us[/size]
Small boy, congrats, una don hit jackpot
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by VoteFynestboi(f): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice move
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Vidamia(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
and his father and step-mother should be handed to kirikiri

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
The boy needs rehabilitation not the first lady of Ogun politicizing his situation
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
this is how saraki started
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2016
The father should be made to face the consequences of his actions na so Oluwa take pick the small boy call.
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2016
nice development cool
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by dayveed1(m): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2016
Next
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by shamsuRana(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
6baba:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/ogun-govt-adopts-chained-9-yr-old-boy-korede-taiwo/

some fathers self, am sure anytime the boys hears "father's day" he will insult the ghost of his dad
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by skedy1(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Profkomolafe:

Osinachi
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Till he starts dipping his hands in Ogun State coffers

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
*runs to chain self*

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Sylverbox(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Profkomolafe:
No, from church property to government property.
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by comp88: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Good move
Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by MrImole: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2016
Ope o

In 15years time, he would have become a "somebody" in life, I pray he forgives his parents.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by Bantino(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Stop deceiving us please. Just rehabilitate the boy and grant him scholarship and send him back to his parents.

When the next government comes in they will throw him away and he will go back to stealing, this time with big guns

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Adopts Korede Taiwo, The Chained 9-Year-Old Boy by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2016
veekid:
My first post after serving ban in exile for two weeks for a flimsy offence, the mod that ban me, God is watching you in 3D

Back to the topic; police una wldone

Hi bro... sorry to interrupt... Lol..

Your candidate was just disqualified yesterday...

If you feel you can still vote. help me and vote a cool guy called vizkiz..

please... thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Okonkwo Blasts FG Over Use Of Military Force In South-east / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.