Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Cry For My Igbo People. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cry For My Igbo People. (3069 Views)

Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers / A Secret For Igbo On Nairaland - Why I'm Not Happy With My Igbo People Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Una sef dey taya me. Una go c thread created by a non igbo una go start to dey argue 4 d thread wetin apun to jump and pass.
About ada I c her thread startin from SE has 5 state I no comment 4 any of the thread I just view pass cus e no concern me dis na forum not National Assembly. Ada no dey wrong with dat ipob stuff una to dey sentimental about dat tin. Wetin concern ipob in insulting attah ehhh wike don say worst nobody attack am. When referendum come we go know who dey ryt bw d 2. Anoda na y una to dey attack okorocha because say him dey apc no b still igbos vote am second tenure? Na only imos get ryt insult am oda igbos supposed faz their governor. No b 4 one thread I c wen una dey attack ikechu I just smh pass dat one na big stupidity 4 our side. ikechu abeg make u no vex. Y e b say when person get different view with una una go call am saboteurs or am suspecting her igboness 4 d luv of God na faceless forum b this.
No b 4 dis forum wey person say Mr myasafat no represent their view for wetin concern biafra. Make una learn to view and pass thread wey go make una attack una sef here. At times silence is the best answer.

2 Likes

Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP.
I hate seeing people judge with sentiment, Ok I apologize for that Okorocha thread, can we move on?
Haba! I still maintain my stand that insulting Victor Attah is wrong! How am i wrong on that?
I don't hate IPOB ****
Make una leave me jor.
young lady are u seeking for popularity or what.....? you shud have contested for Mrs Nairaland..
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by iSlayer: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2016
medpren:
That girl is one funny thing. Her
attempt at divide and rule is dead. Something tells me she is a good yoruba actor. Pretended to be Igbo for a long time and then now revealed herself to make it look like she is objective.

My village is just a stone throw from his village in Imo. My senior brother
stood in front of guns to bring Rochas to power when Ohakim was
terrorizing Imolites in 2011. Ngige and Igbokwe is disliked just as Rochas.

Our Anambra brothers slammed
Igbokwe and Ngige just as much as
Rochas. Rochas is governor so he is
much more in the limelight.
Thank God my brother didn't die for the buffoon in 2011.
While our people are running away
from Imo to survive, rochas is getting
fattened everyday.
Compare his pre-2011 pic with his
present 'fattened' picture. Do you notice the growth is size of the neck?

May God find a way to weed out the Efulefus from Igboland and save us from disaster. These are the kind of people that pointed out the house of their people to the Abokii vandals during the war.

The 'Sabos' Chimamanda wrote about. They are right here staring us in the face.
Lol. Fat Neck...
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by waternogetememy: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP.
I hate seeing people judge with sentiment, Ok I apologize for that Okorocha thread, can we move on?
Haba! I still maintain my stand that insulting Victor Attah is wrong! How am i wrong on that?
I don't hate IPOB ****
Make una leave me jor.

Leave u ke? Mbanu! Who we wan leave u for kwa? grin

Anywhere u go, we go dey follow u. Na we be your yansh. U cannot run and leave us.
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by badnature: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ugomba:
why mentioning my name Ugomba?what did I do?
Adaure4ever is not causing any division rather she is telling the bitter truth.
1.Why will IPOB insult Victor Attah? Do you know his influence among ibibios?
2. You said that She excluded Anioma in her thread. Is she wrong? I am an Anioma, yes Identity crisis can be found among us. She was cautious.
Let her be, She is outspoken and bold.
She is not anti Igbo but a passionate Pro-Igbo.
You guys are too emotional for my liking these days.
Still a proud Delta-Igbo.
She is passionate about lgbo?? hmm!but Ohaneze Ndi ajo Nmo which she belongs to are equally passionate about lgbo or so the claim
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by badnature: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP.
I don't hate IPOB ****
Make una leave me jor.
you will still tell us how much agbogoawusa paid u to come over nairaland to test his popularity
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by badnature: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
castrogee:
To be honest the lady is kinda playing a devils advocate. But, as for IPOB I think they've got a fundamental error to deal with. No doubt majority of Igbos want Biafra badly, I can say with full confidence that if there should be a referendum today, more than 90% of the voters will vote for Biafra. That said, IPoB should exercise caution and restrain in calling out people who do not share their opinions on Biafra. One mistake I believe Kanu Made was been too vociferous and Maligning, true, on one hand it made the message of Biafra spread like a wild fire (which is something good), but on the other hand it made it look so pedestrian.

IPoB should tackle dissenters of the Biafra discuss with superior logic and not always by name calling. That said I still thank God for the gift of IPob and Nnamdi Kanu and thanks to that also another more powerful group has risen up and this one is a more subtle and power-wielding group based in the USA: [url]lnc-usa.org[/url]
oga? I don't see anything wrong with the approach of IPOB at all,for God seck if you are not supporting what they are doing then stay away,how is that difficult early this year a delegation from USA comes to enugu to see things by their self because IPOB have bombed them with phone calls and Twitter messages,while protesting peacefully at the same time all over the world,only for Buhari to carefully plant Ohaneze,dozie ikedife,isi guzoro on their way.and what did the tells those delegation? Ehn we are the elders of those youth protesting,Ehn we don't want Biafra what we want is good road and buhari should appoint more people from south east,Can you imagine that? We are talking about self- determination and those ijiiot which Ada is one of them by the way according to her own confection,has any body in recent history done what Nnamdikanu have done? In uniting lgbo people? Ohaneze through out there useless existence have the done it? Can any body tells me one single achievements of Ohaneze? Their are two types of people among us that don't like Biafra one is politicians who enjoy the status quo, the collect huge amount in salary and inbezzle a lot the don't want a place where the will be like ordinary people on the street moving with out siren,two people like Ada that ignorantly decided to do the work of LUCIFER and the will be speaking Nkanka beke thinking the know what the are doing but the are slaves to the very people they are supposed to be their king and queens. we will be dealing with Hausa/fulani ,British government,the world conspiracy against us? As if that is not enough you will now have to deal with the sinisism of Ada and her fellow vagabonds(ohaneze Ndi ijiotu) Udo diri Ndi choro Udo bukwanu Umu chineke.ka Chukwu gozie ala lgbo dum rue ebe hasoturu
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by Ezemust: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ugomba:
2. You said that She excluded Anioma in her thread. Is she wrong? I am an Anioma, yes Identity crisis can be found among us. She was cautious.
wats delta igbo?am from enugu dose it mean i'm enugu igbo?
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by aresa: 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Emancipation:
Although I disagree with adaure4ever's manner of approach to her case against IPOB, I fully support her that IPOB should focus on Igbos in SE and SS only, Leave non Igbo Niger-deltans out of this agitation because the insult ndigbo is receiving because of it is unbearable.

Igbos have more than proven that they can do without nigeria. They were given 20 pounds and they used it to rebuild their crumbled cities. They are even ranked best in all indices of development by the UN in 2016.

Ndigbo need to just focus on their core survival interest and forget about including people that will accuse them of land grabbing tomorrow.

You can do without Nigeria, but from the sorry state of your socially and economically depressed and unproductive region and also the fact that you have to leave your states and moved to other parts of Nigeria for survival, and the fact that you are yet to leave other parts of Nigeria and move back to your villages to prove that you can do without Nigeria means you are either delusional, lying to yourself or just talking out od the side of your neck..

You can not do without Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by Olabestonic001(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2016
The lower Niger website looks suspicious though.
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by PFRB: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Ugomba:

What was the insult? he was criticised for telling lies and speaking as if he was not born before the civil war. A man like could only be mischivous or out-rightly telling lies.
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by PFRB: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

You can do without Nigeria, but from the sorry state of your socially and economically depressed and unproductive region and also the fact that you have to leave your states and moved to other parts of Nigeria for survival, and the fact that you are yet to leave other parts of Nigeria and move back to your villages to prove that you can do without Nigeria means you are either delusional, lying to yourself or just talking out od the side of your neck..

You claim to want one Nigeria yet you are speaking of "your area" Whose area?. If Nigeria is, or should be one as you claim to desire, then there is nothing like " your area" All areas are every Nigerians' area.
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by iSlayer: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
badnature:
oga? I don't see anything wrong with the approach of IPOB at all,for God seck if you are not supporting what they are doing then stay away,how is that difficult early this year a delegation from USA comes to enugu to see things by their self because IPOB have bombed them with phone calls and Twitter messages,while protesting peacefully at the same time all over the world,only for Buhari to carefully plant Ohaneze,dozie ikedife,isi guzoro on their way.and what did the tells those delegation? Ehn we are the elders of those youth protesting,Ehn we don't want Biafra what we want is good road and buhari should appoint more people from south east,Can you imagine that? We are talking about self- determination and those ijiiot which Ada is one of them by the way according to her own confection,has any body in recent history done what Nnamdikanu have done? In uniting lgbo people? Ohaneze through out there useless existence have the done it? Can any body tells me one single achievements of Ohaneze? Their are two types of people among us that don't like Biafra one is politicians who enjoy the status quo, the collect huge amount in salary and inbezzle a lot the don't want a place where the will be like ordinary people on the street moving with out siren,two people like Ada that ignorantly decided to do the work of LUCIFER and the will be speaking Nkanka beke thinking the know what the are doing but the are slaves to the very people they are supposed to be their king and queens. we will be dealing with Hausa/fulani ,British government,the world conspiracy against us? As if that is not enough you will now have to deal with the sinisism of Ada and her fellow vagabonds(ohaneze Ndi ijiotu) Udo diri Ndi choro Udo bukwanu Umu chineke.ka Chukwu gozie ala lgbo dum rue ebe hasoturu
Iga di
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by endoski: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
With a heavy heart I ask : How shallow have we become? The division among Igbos this past few days has been at an all time high. This is due to only one reason : Ada Her divide and rule I must confess,is epic.
She first ridiculed the Great Igbo nation under the guise of apologizing to Obong Victor. Obong Victor,very recently has being speaking from both sides of his mouth and got involved with IPoB. IPoB wasted no time in putting him in his place,as proper.

She,Ada promptly opened a divisive thread where she played devil's advocate to instigate brother against brother. Our maligners had a fest on that thread.

Today,she was at it again,asking why the Igbo nation hates Okoroawusa,therefore implying the whole Igbo nation is wrong to hate him. On that thread she called Anambarians supremacists,and praised the criminal Okoroawusa endlessly. She even shamelessly confessed to being a member of Ohaneze ndi oshi. Also,carefully,she avoided involving or criticizing Uzor Kalu from her state. She went on to instigate SE against their delta state brothers,Anambra vs Imo.

Unfortunately,good men got involved now Ugomba is calling everyone SE igbo,a very divisive way to refer to a brother. Remember,this tactic was used in the thread "How East can be developed to world standard" where Igbos from Delta were deliberately left out of her grandiose plans and this cause heated arguments between Igbos. Right now, my brothers are still quarelling over nonsense. All is Divide-and-Rule. I think we should all be careful, saboteurs of the Igbo cause are everywhere.

This is a time when we should come together and not let enemies scatter us. Ada take note. One Love. Ofu Obi. Igbo bu Otu.

cc Ngokafor,Cheruv,EasternActivist,Nahwao,Emancipation,Amudimpka et al

From a true son of the Igbo Nation...SlayerSupreme
What baffles me is why every tribe is obsessed with the igbos,they see us as great threats. Thats why why d likes of ada,ngeneukwenu nd countless others give themselves sleepless nights just to create threads dividing us nd spoiling our image
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by nijabazaar: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

why not kick us out and see if we would suffer.

Wont u delight to see us crumble in poverty in the new Biafra? wont u?

So let us be and watch from the sidelines as we burn then.

Usually the hyenaes make the most growls. they cant hunt. they wait for the lions to kill and devour....then they scavenge.

1 Like

Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by kingzizzy: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

This excuse you Yorubas use all the time that Igbos live in other parts of Nigeria is stale as the beans I ate last week. There many Yorubas in Britain and America, does that mean that Yoruba land is not viable? Do you guys know the amount of Igbos living in other African countries? It is when they live in Nigeria that it translates to mean they can't be independent. Why is it even the Yoruba man' headache if the Igbos can survive or not? The same Igbos survived without Nigeria and under serious war conditions for three years, is it in peace times they won't survive? Jokers
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by 2sexynet: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
With a heavy heart I ask : How shallow have we become? The division among Igbos this past few days has been at an all time high. This is due to only one reason : Ada Her divide and rule I must confess,is epic.
She first ridiculed the Great Igbo nation under the guise of apologizing to Obong Victor. Obong Victor,very recently has being speaking from both sides of his mouth and got involved with IPoB. IPoB wasted no time in putting him in his place,as proper.

She,Ada promptly opened a divisive thread where she played devil's advocate to instigate brother against brother. Our maligners had a fest on that thread.

Today,she was at it again,asking why the Igbo nation hates Okoroawusa,therefore implying the whole Igbo nation is wrong to hate him. On that thread she called Anambarians supremacists,and praised the criminal Okoroawusa endlessly. She even shamelessly confessed to being a member of Ohaneze ndi oshi. Also,carefully,she avoided involving or criticizing Uzor Kalu from her state. She went on to instigate SE against their delta state brothers,Anambra vs Imo.

Unfortunately,good men got involved now Ugomba is calling everyone SE igbo,a very divisive way to refer to a brother. Remember,this tactic was used in the thread "How East can be developed to world standard" where Igbos from Delta were deliberately left out of her grandiose plans and this cause heated arguments between Igbos. Right now, my brothers are still quarelling over nonsense. All is Divide-and-Rule. I think we should all be careful, saboteurs of the Igbo cause are everywhere.

This is a time when we should come together and not let enemies scatter us. Ada take note. One Love. Ofu Obi. Igbo bu Otu.

cc Ngokafor,Cheruv,EasternActivist,Nahwao,Emancipation,Amudimpka et al

From a true son of the Igbo Nation...SlayerSupreme
are you serious she talked about Okorocha and defended him, called Anambrarians supremacist? I supported her on that thread, but certainly won't do same this time if what you said is true. Let me check around for her thread.
Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by nijabazaar: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
I often wonder why those in Anioma have this identity crisis....Igbo....Delta igbo

even if u speak igbo to them, there is this hesitation before they reply as if they are wary of something....as if identifying with an essential part of them will open some Pandora's box.

why the crisis of identity?

You can catch someone with Ifeanyi Obioma as name and yet he will vehemently tell u he is Delta igbo. Does that mean they are a sub tribe? different from the igbos across the niger? I often liken it to Hu jintao claiming he's not from china but america or a dolphin claiming to be fish.

Oh is their an dubious reason for this denial? The oil?
Can allure of oil make u cut off the knot to ur heritage? Is it stong enough to make u opt for minority status?

1 Like

Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by 2sexynet: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
badnature:
you will still tell us how much agbogoawusa paid u to come over nairaland to test his popularity
leave Adaure4ever alone. She speak the truth and nothing but the truth. I do not live life by sentiments and that is why I like her type of person. Just like her, I want out of this miasma called a country, however, our approach ought to be more smarter backed by actions, not this noise all over social media.

Do you think Niger Deltans do not know where Tompolo is? no one is speaking but corporating behind the scene.
Do you see avengers making noise on social media? They got no time for that. They speak when they feel it should be necessary and they strike at the appointed time. The lousiness of Igbos on Social Media is what has caused Nnamdi Kanu his freedom.

You guys should take cue from other regions for once.

1 Like

Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by aresa: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
PFRB:

You claim to want one Nigeria yet you are speaking of "your area" Whose area?. If Nigeria is, or should be one as you claim to desire, then there is nothing like " your area" All areas are every Nigerians' area.

I'm not interested where you go inside or outside Nigeria and in fact, but don't come here with that Nigeria can not do without you BS.

Nigerian can not do without you, but you are yet to form exodus back to your villages, your local and National leaders are yet to resign, stop collecting salaries from the Nigerian government and declare your ipob village freedom so keep quiet till you are man enough to do that.

All you do is make silly and worthless noise all over the place like we really give a shot about you.

If Nigeria can not do without you, they should be lining up and trooping to the same worthless and unproductive villages you can not wait to get out off..

Deluded losers feeling funky..

1 Like

Re: I Cry For My Igbo People. by iSlayer: 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
nijabazaar:
I often wonder why those in Anioma have this identity crisis....Igbo....Delta igbo

even if u speak igbo to them, there is this hesitation before they reply as if they are wary of something....as if identifying with an essential part of them will open some Pandora's box.

why the crisis of identity?

You can catch someone with Ifeanyi Obioma as name and yet he will vehemently tell u he is Delta igbo. Does that mean they are a sub tribe? different from the igbos across the niger? I often liken it to Hu jintao claiming he's not from china but america or a dolphin claiming to be fish.

Oh is their an dubious reason for this denial? The oil?
Can allure of oil make u cut off the knot to ur heritage? Is it stong enough to make u opt for minority status?

Guy,I know some personally. Someone bearing Orji as surname will open his mouth and say he is not Igbo. Kai!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Decide : Wards And Units Results Update / Plot To Assasinate Kanu Thickens As Abuja Based The 3rd Eye Leak Classified Info / Check out whom the winner of the presidential election will be?? zone by zone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.