Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday (41098 Views)

See The Lionel Messi Lookalike That Was Arrested In Iran [photos] / A Tonto Dike Look Alike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday / Davido's Lisa Downey Kisses A Guy She Met In A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by cosmatika(m): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2016
She's a 2nd level Biochemistry student in MOUAU, Stephanie by name. The moment I saw her, I remembered Tonto Dike & Wen I mentioned it, she said ppl alwz sey dat. And Moreover d Babe tlks lyk her.

5 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by cosmatika(m): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2016
More pics. The gal fyn sha

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by peezeygwiny(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2016
Na Tonto Dirin b diz 1 o grin grin

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by hummerwise(m): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Tonto dike ko,,, Toto fokuli ni..... Mtweewww!
Another waste of thread for just no reason...

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by cosmatika(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2016
hummerwise:
If dis gal no resemble Tonto 4 ur eye, den u may need to go see an ophthamologist for eye transplant tonguetongue

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by hummerwise(m): 1:22am On Jul 26, 2016
cosmatika:
If dis gal no resemble Tonto 4 ur eye, den u may need to go see an ophthamologist for eye transplant tonguetongue
Lolzz grin grin grin... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my god! I don laff taya... grin grin grin
Some people go see this guy now dem no go learn... Dem go still go smoke weed 2moro.. grin grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by jamex93(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2016
grin

This one na tonto fire

She is good looking sha

2 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Stegomiah: 1:33am On Jul 26, 2016
With little make-up
She's looks good
She fine pass tonto dike wink

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Stegomiah: 1:36am On Jul 26, 2016
hummerwise:

Bros, no vex o
I bin wan ask you one question

You suffering from cataract or glaucoma?

She can easily pass as tonto dike's twin sister

Go wash your face in the pool of life and check again

This time you should see the resemblance, if you still do not, i give up then
Your case no be here nah spiritual grin

8 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by hummerwise(m): 1:45am On Jul 26, 2016
Stegomiah:

Bros, no vex o
I bin wan ask you one question

You suffering from cataract or glaucoma?

She can easily pass as tonto dike's twin sister

Go wash your face in the pool of life and check again

This time you should see the resemblance, if you still do not, i give up then
Your case no be here nah spiritual grin
Am quite sure you are the lady in those pix,, if not, then you must be the op in another form...
Bunch of loose brayne grin
Cataract kor counter attack ni.... grin grin grin

Yousless fellow... grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Stegomiah: 1:51am On Jul 26, 2016
hummerwise:

Am quite sure you are the lady in those pix,, if not, then you must be the op in another form...

Yousless fellow... grin

Babe, i do like you, really
But you know i can't date a blind man
My love is not blind it can see

If you can't see the resemblance, either you don't know who tonto dike is, or you need to visit a eye clinic and get glasses wink

5 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by ststyreal(f): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2016
cosmatika:
Doesn't look like tonto please!!!!!!!

51 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Heryorh: 7:16am On Jul 26, 2016
3rd and 5th pixz looks like her....but she no too resemble her like that

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by nuelzy: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2016
dunno if any one one else has issues with her eye brow ..

cos i do gringrin

she fine small sha

8 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by ofeshe(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Mehn she is cute...my type of woman just that am fair can't date fair ladies it pissed me off
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by cosmatika(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2016
hummerwise:

Yousless fellow... grin
I knw u dnt lyk Tonto, I'm nt a fan of hers either, but there's a striking resemblance here. And d resemblance will even mek more sense if u meet d Babe, because she's very lively & tlks more dan Tonto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Dezzx(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2016
this is a younger version of tonto with a bad hair. cheesy
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by HARDBUOI: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2016
hummerwise:

Yousless fellow... grin

guy stop argueing wit a woman like dat
d gal resemble tonto na
or are u afonja?

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by nikkypearl(f): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2016
I can see the resemblance smiley

Abeg when you fine sum one wey I resemble.. Holla@ me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by jazinogold(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2016
who dash her? Tonto dike wanna bee grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by lyriclekidd(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
I hear you
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by MsBisi10: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
she very much resembles her
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Victorakats(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Eyes... Yes
Skull.. Nope
Nose.. Nope
Cheeks... Nope
Body... Nope
Complexion.. Yes!

Not necessarily close to Tonto D.. But she's beautiful nonetheless!

7 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by slap1(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Which Tonto Dike?

In my opinion, she's more beautiful than Tonto...but did she just pose for all these pictures or she transferred them to you from her phone?

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Yeah she does.. but thn..

How does it change the fact that this present regime is taking all of us down to shit hole..

And instead of us to stand up for our rights,we are busy looking for celeb's look alike..

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
How dis 1 take resemble tonto? Well na buhari cause ham sha.... I heard MOUAU girls are too beautiful....is it true

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
No resemblance. ...Op is high on some cheap stuff'
See her big head like mine

3 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by Phonefanatic: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
I can see the resemblance smiley

Abeg when you fine sum one wey I resemble.. Holla@ me embarassed

You can't resemble anyone with those color paints on your face please show your real face

2 Likes

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by zicoraads: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Post her number too. I also need to ascertain if she actually looks like Tontolet grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2016
See resemblance. o. p u can lie ehnn cheesy
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by rattlesnake(m): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2016
I no send her
Re: A Tonto Dike Lookalike That I Met In Umuahia Yesterday by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Does she deal in rings?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Adorable Photo Of Tiwa Savage Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.