Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari (2037 Views)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Africa Is Lazy About Diversification: Okonjo Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by omenka(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Standing5:
Pls don't ever quote me, issue direct insult, and then give vaque explanation. Don't try it in again in your life. If you can't delve deeper into you own arguement, it is better to keep shut.
See iPod engrish na. cheesycheesy
Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
estyvino:
You no see better country go na people wey we better pass.

I just returned from Iran, nothing dey there! Weyting dey there na bomb factory and musque!
Stop lying and study harder to upgrade ur education.
Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
Luckymay:
My Dear country is now being compared to Iran the war zone. I don't trust those Arabic guys. They may have come to tutor boko boys on how to operate in the guise that they are looking for where to invest. The way Nigerian movies portray every village old woman as a witch is the way Hollywood movies portray any Arabs as a potential terrorist and it can only mean one thing 'they cannot be trusted" not when we have someone like mr buhari as president.
hw is Iran a war zone? Iran is one of the most stable countries in the ME and it also boast of the best democracy in the region. For ur info they er Persians and not Arabs.
Also there is noting wrong with Arabs countries given the fact that Dubai, Saudi, BAhrain, Qatar and Kuwait re extremely rich and stable countries that even the US cannot afford to do without. Millions of US and Nigerian citizens struggle to work in those countries
Stop advertising ignorance in public.
Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by Standing5(m): 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
omenka:
See iPod engrish na. cheesycheesy
This is same reason Jonathan failed woefully. Die-hard ethnic bigots who refused to tell him the truth like you. Keep doing sai baba to everytin e does in ur bid to spite the other side.
Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Suprnov3r:
Something tells me this PMB has gone out of favour with his US backers

Irans model cannot work here.

The country is an islamic regime where protest against the government can be brutal
The country has a unified heritage, one unique language (persia) and dominantly 1 sect of islam (shia)
They had to go back begging to be relieved of the sanctions,
They had backers(RUSSIA)
Lastly their president is not a dullard
oooooohhhhh my God! What has diversifying our economy got to do with all these tins u jus highlighted? God ur comprehension is damn bad. Its jus like saying we shouldn't learn technology frm Isreal or Japan because they practise diff religion. Guy I beg go back to sch.
Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
estyvino:
You no see better country go na people wey we better pass.

I just returned from Iran, nothing dey there! Weyting dey there na bomb factory and musque!
haha you dey lie
Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Luckymay:

So are you saying Iran were never at war? And when next you try to correct someone, avoid insults. I bet you wouldn't want us to continue that Lane this morning so I'll let it pass.
Lastly I understand where the president is coming from but why Iran? He could have used some other countries.
only ignorance is making u ask why Iran. Rid ursef of ignorance. If u hate their religion try liking their uncommon resolve to diversify their economy!
Re: Nigeria To Under-Study Iranian Model Of Diversification, Says Buhari by Luckymay(f): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
hw is Iran a war zone? Iran is one of the most stable countries in the ME and it also boast of the best democracy in the region. For ur info they er Persians and not Arabs.
Also there is noting wrong with Arabs countries given the fact that Dubai, Saudi, BAhrain, Qatar and Kuwait re extremely rich and stable countries that even the US cannot afford to do without. Millions of US and Nigerian citizens struggle to work in those countries
Stop advertising ignorance in public.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter: Department Of Australia Gave Donald Trump An Epic Reply / Senator Ovie Omoagege Embark On Massive Constituent Empowerment ( Pictures) / Two Non Violent Options For FG To Neutralise Nnamdi Kalu And His Support Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.