Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings (79235 Views)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking / Dear Wives See How To Keep Your Vagina Clean And Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by whizcartel(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
MAGODO!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Kossym(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
The street is tough...everybody is now a trader.sell anything sellable. Na ur market.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by rad8(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
What's up with naija girls and black gate?
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Trexnemesis(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
The backside na GAS CHAMBER.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by busomma: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't care how u look at it,this girl is seriously ugly. The only thing she got going for her is the booobs & yaash. I hope she has something upstairs cos those two assets she's flaunting won't last that long.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by delishpot: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Small small boys without self control, dem Don carry shit nyansh come for unaa o grin grin grin grin grin

Girls are happy to be tools these days sha. I pity the world for having to deal with loose girls of nowadays.

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Dexema(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seriously what is this? Oversized boobs enough for 5 girls.....nonsense, u can guess she has a deficient score on the IQ scale
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Dexema(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
slap1:
I'll be ashamed to walk side by side with someone like this. sad
but on a serious note what you wrote up here is very true, for me, I can only relate with her in the bedroom but outside that it's a big NO.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by tmxme(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
Igbe lo wa ni be. (na shit dey there)
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by deluxez12(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
hilaomo:
Ladies with such shape generally pass as a side chick...so fear not,cause even if oga go outside,him go surely come back.
IFA hear
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by CzarChris(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked I think I'm in love kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by youngalex(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Big Girl Ke grin
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by 400billionman: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
Landmark225:
When will I ever f this kinda gurl?

Oluwa bless ur boy

Sleeping with a woman involves your mind and chemical reactions inside your body.

At least i have been very close to two ladies of this shape and complexion unto dating things and never touched them..
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by OlafenwaMoses(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Oloriburuku omo
Bros mi from Village... gently.. Although I recon this acute madeness...
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by bahdemmy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by abukaokab: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Awon omokomo omo ibanuje won pe o ni sisi inue endun won mato soe di apere ajashe Bad girl
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by ikbnice(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
and the gratification they get as a result has clouded the sense of cleaning their environment see dis position milk factory and shit box for media forget to weed her compound..i wonder as inside the room go look if u nor fit clean outside na inside u go rememberna all dis type dey turn pants from white to brown..or it was white before glory days past..huhhhhhhhhh
see finishing!
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by poweredcom(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
400billionman:

Sleeping with a woman involves your mind and chemical reactions inside your body.

At least i have been very close to two ladies of this shape and color unto dating things and never touched them..

Oga u be heavy lame duck u r. Lame and. D ladies will be like dis guys na ode o ohe no get dick or is he impotent or worst still Gay. Lol opps kidin

Na heavy olosho be dis na her nam$e on IG is romangoddess1 dis bitch na heavy wh.ore o
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by David25(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Warris dis gross and unhygienic lump of sadness, twenty yrs from now all this nonsense will be hanging tired down to her belly button yuck, i dont know why guys are obsessed with this sh.it i prefer them slim with perky boobs and round ass, that way the wont slack when they start having babies, BTW wat is dis thrash doing on fp

I really don't get your outrage here. what did she do wrong exactly to warrant those abusive words from you? think about it she did nothing wrong and she might be a really good person somewhere out there.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by BlackMystery(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Warris dis gross and unhygienic lump of sadness, twenty yrs from now all this nonsense will be hanging tired down to her belly button yuck, i dont know why guys are obsessed with this sh.it i prefer them slim with perky boobs and round ass, that way the wont slack when they start having babies, BTW wat is dis thrash doing on fp

Hahahaha!
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by BlackMystery(f): 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
busomma:
I don't care how u look at it,this girl is seriously ugly. The only thing she got going for her is the booobs & yaash. I hope she has something upstairs cos those two assets she's flaunting won't last that long.

Valid!
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by pahen1991: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ikucupeya
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by pahen1991: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ikupeya
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Lovexme(m): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
I can never be caught walking with a girl like that. Shame no go let me, plus I prefer things in moderation undecided
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by dauntless15(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
David25:

I really don't get your outrage here. what did she do wrong exactly to warrant those abusive words from you? think about it she did nothing wrong and she might be a really good person somewhere out there.
shutup, just shutup
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by keryj(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! CUTE! Sorry to deviate, is there anyone using 'sheabutter' (ori)? How is it on the skin? Does it lubricate the skin well?
Yes it does, it mkes it shinny nd soft but will drken u
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by purplekayc(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Uchihaitaci:
but u clicked to see na,so you do.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Mariojane(f): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
modelmike7:
..... You deserved to be ban!
i tell you. he is not qualify to be called human sef.
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by David25(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
dauntless15:
shutup, just shutup

foolishness is everywhere..
carry on
Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by Ngokafor(f): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
royalfamily:

So God should bless u cos u wanna Bleep things like that n no other positive reason ... I pity ur emptiness oo. Smh

..I thought i was the only one that noticed his extreme shallowness undecided....

...Later his type will run ranting to Nairaland with all sorts of pathetic lamentations about women..

1 Like

Re: Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings by jtwest(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
;Dnonsense post nonsense thread nonsense op but this babe................................................................still nonsensetongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: UNILAG Babe Throws Twitter Into Commotion With Her 70 Inch Hair / This 65-Year-Old Grandma Causes Social Media War With Her Sexy Body (photos) / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.