Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Am So Angry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am So Angry (6755 Views)

Why Are The Women At The Budget Presentation Looking So Angry (pix) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / The Late Tafewa Balewa Is So Angry, See Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
mightyokwy:

Chai, may God help us. 40k per month plus wife join wahala dy. That ur wife must be an angel bcs I found it deficult to believe that we still have girls who will accept to date talk more of marrying a man with such salary. I had so much bad experience with Nigerian girls and right now I have choose to stay alone and manage what little that comes in at end of every month. The Lord is ur strength

The Lord is our strength.. Yes sir, she is an angel and there are lots of angels around too just keep your eyes open and observe all those around you... I am tempted to upload her picture so you can confirm she is truly an angel..
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
visit nairaland travel section and see the way your people are running to small countries like finland, norway just to survive. We don't need to be in the same union to be great. Why are you guys scared to have a country of your own.

You guys have access to the sea. You have an international airport. I don't just know why you guys are not interested in having your own country.

Just imagine how oyo state would look like if it were to be a country of it own? Just think about it.

Peace out!

Peace unto us all sir..... Things will fall in place at the right time.. It is just a matter of time
Re: I Am So Angry by mightyokwy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
dadebayo1:

The Lord is our strength.. Yes sir, she is an angel and there are lots of angels around too just keep your eyes open and observe all those around you... I am tempted to upload her picture so you can confirm she is truly an angel..
Imagine me complaining every day even when my salary is relatively higher than yours and single at same time. Infact u need to lecture us on how to patch things up.
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
freeze001:

Even d smiling is in doubt.
They seems happy cos even a goat reacts when pushed to the wall.
Re: I Am So Angry by azerbaijanbase: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
dadebayo1:

Peace unto us all sir..... Things will fall in place at the right time.. It is just a matter of time
the same thing your grand father said. The same thing your grand children would say.

As for me and other Biafrans we have chosen to liberate ourselves from this bondage.

5 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
mightyokwy:

Imagine me complaining every day even when my salary is relatively higher than yours and single at same time. Infact u need to lecture us on how to patch things up.

grin like I said earlier having a list of priorities is the best sir... Spend according to what you need.. And save a little from what you earn sincerely the little savings I had was what I fell back on when salary is not paid.. And I buy foodstuff in bulk and stock my kitchen when the price is down in the market.. grin for example there are times when price of certain food commodities drop due to surplus in the market. grin but what actually works for me is having a lady that helps to manage the little funds that comes in... I am not an expert sir I am just a guy who tries to manage.. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
azerbaijanbase:
the same thing your grand father said. The same thing your grand children would say.

As for me and other Biafrans we have chosen to liberate ourselves from this bondage.

All the best sir..
Re: I Am So Angry by mightyokwy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
dadebayo1:

grin like I said earlier having a list of priorities is the best sir... Spend according to what you need.. And save a little from what you earn sincerely the little savings I had was what I fell back on when salary is not paid.. And I buy foodstuff in bulk and stock my kitchen when the price is down in the market.. grin for example there are times when price of certain food commodities drop due to surplus in the market. grin but what actually works for me is having a lady that helps to manage the little funds that comes in... I am not an expert sir I am just a guy who tries to manage.. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement...
Is well my brother
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
mightyokwy:

Is well my brother

Yes sir... All is well...
Re: I Am So Angry by babyhrt(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babalegba:
All these supposedly educated people blaming Buhari for their miseries shows that Nigerian education is rubbish undecided Is Buhari a magician. Trace the genesis of a problem and you would know the cause and how to avoid a recurrence,avoid that and the same mistake is likely to be repeated. Nigerian education appears to be shi* t with graduates unable to grasp economic realities and cause and effect.

This is so sad, i am so disappointed in you right now. Imagine the gallant display of foolishness and hypocrisy .

You speak about THEIR miseries as if you are insulated. You are just living a classified fake life.

Yes Buhari is a magician and not just that, he is also a disaster. Was i with him in his delusion when he promised to stabilize oil prices and make $1 N1 so why should i care if he is a magician.

If you cant get the job done you get fired or you honorably resign and dnt make life hard for people

Please dnt comment on this thread ever again...

6 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
You people really can't do without me neh.

Almajiri1:

You must be amtaken brother whose political father helped finished this great country.
Re: I Am So Angry by MPSA(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
babyhrt:
I am an unmarried young man working in an advertising Agency in Lagos and earn almost a hundred thousand Naira monthly. This amount is barely enough to cater for all my needs but i have been making do with it and trusting God for a better offer. Recently a meeting was called where we were told that as a result of the economic situation, salaries would have to be slashed for cost optimization and to avoid laying off staff. By this i got a 12% cut in pay after a huge delay.

Over the weekend i went to buy a few things for the house. i had activated austerity measures by cutting down on every unnecessary expenses. So i went out with a clear cut budget. Fellow country men, when the gas man told me that the 5kg Cylinda of Gas that i normally buy for N1,200 is now N1,700. You need to see the look of pain on my face, a plastic of Gari that goes for N250-N300 is now double the price, now going for as high as N600, a bag of pure water normally sold for N80 is now N150, a N50 sachet of Tomato is now N80. I heard the price of kerosene is crazy as hell. I love plantain so much but for months now i have not been able to buy plantain because the price is scary. Fish, Meat, Rice, Beans fresh vegetables even fruits etc have all gone up. These are all simple house hold needs, not to talk of house appliances or other necessary projects that one would want to embark on.

The bottom line is that, i am so angry, Salaries have been reduced whereas there is no commensurate decrease in price of things, now we have to spend more to get less. It so bad and i really wonder how we got here.

If things are like this for those who are engaged what about the millions of youth out there with no jobs.

What kind of a country is this, where are the promises and change.

I am however glad that i was not part of those who usher in this confusion and backwardness. I never got hoodwinked by the elusiveness of the change mantra.

I rest my case

100 thousand is a lot of money, your proble is; You don't know how to use money grin grin I wish to be like you, 100 000 per month , I can be one of the millionaires in SA if I can earn that money per month grin You are rich stop crying grin
Re: I Am So Angry by PROVERBZ(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
MPSA:

100 thousand is a lot of money, your problem is; You don't know how to use money grin grin I wish to be like you, 100 000 per month , I can be one of the millionaires in SA if I can earn that money per month grin You are rich stop crying grin
LoL BRO U AR WRONG 100,
thousand naira is mere tomatoes compared to sa 100 thousand rands, naira is currently at a free fall, am still a teenager living with my parents but I bet I can boast of 50000 in two months
Re: I Am So Angry by LORDOFAFONJAS: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
amtaken:
HAHAAHAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA
Re: I Am So Angry by Sealeddeal(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
dadebayo1:
My brother I am also angry.. Just don't know how to vent my anger.. Your salary is 100k wow that is much compared to what I earn.. Well I work for oyo state government presently on level 8step 4 with a salary of #39568 monthly.. That is roughly 40k per month.. I am married though my wife ain't working yet so we manage the approximately 40k every month.. But the painful thing is that the governor is owing us six months salary going to seven months by end of these month, we have been on strike for about seven weeks now though I heard they have called off the strike last night cos the governor promised to pay two months imagine two months out of seven months outstanding... I am so annoyed with the system we run in these country.. How do these bloody politicians expect people to survive with prices of commodities going up and yet salaries are not paid or slashed.. Too bad my brother.. The nation is cursed with bad leadership...
this is so disheartening. What manner of leaders do we in this country? Wicked and foolish leaders I must say.
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
amtaken:

Hope you've pledged ultimate allegiance to burdillion by following your father from PDP to APC?
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sealeddeal:
this is so disheartening. What manner of leaders do we in this country? Wicked and foolish leaders I must say.

They are Wicked foolish greedy heartless and born of a demon... They spend years as governors then they move to Senate then they move to minister then they move to ambassador then they are appointed as board chairmen then they keep recycling themselves within the system by deceiving the masses who keep on hailing them in rags.. They drive on our roads and chase us out of the road with horse whip to give way to them.. They move about with good for nothing butt licking police officers who have families leaving in barracks that is not conducive.. Shame on all of them..

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by Babalegba(m): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
babyhrt:

This is so sad, i am so disappointed in you right now. Imagine the gallant display of foolishness and hypocrisy .

You speak about THEIR miseries as if you are insulated. You are just living a classified fake life.

Yes Buhari is a magician and not just that, he is also a disaster. Was i with him in his delusion when he promised to stabilize oil prices and make $1 N1 so why should i care if he is a magician.

If you cant get the job done you get fired or you honorably resign and dnt make life hard for people

Please dnt comment on this thread ever again...
So we fire Buhari and bring back Jonathan and the forty thieves abi, this is why I'm fed up with what passes for Nigerian intelligence.Just who do you replace Buhari with and please show me where Buhari made a serious manifesto pledge to make one dollar to one naira, and I mean pledge and not some mischievous quotes . I'm not insulated from the miseries pervading Nigeria at the moment but I lay the blame at the right door and I do not let tribal bigotry cloud my judgement.
Re: I Am So Angry by michelz: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babalegba:
So we fire Buhari and bring back Jonathan and the forty thieves abi, this is why I'm fed up with what passes for Nigerian intelligence.Just who do you replace Buhari with and please show me where Buhari made a serious manifesto pledge to make one dollar to one naira, and I mean pledge and not some mischievous quotes . I'm not insulated from the miseries pervading Nigeria at the moment but I lay the blame at the right door and I do not let tribal bigotry cloud my judgement.
Guy just shut your smelli*g trap.
You didn't know when your zombeis*m led you to start defending Buhari even though no one here mentioned his name.
Yet again,you're bringing in GEJ when the person you quoted never in anyway insinuated that GEJ should be brought back.
Your problem is guilty conscience,and extreme case of Zombei*sm.

11 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
vani86:

APC was never mentioned (Implied yes but not mentioned) neither was buhari, the economy is bad generally and believe me people are suffering.

so when someone who earns 40k a month yet have not been paid for 6 months complain, you class him as an illiterate. please dont be a bigot

I don't want to quote that guy because i will so much descend on him so heavily, he is so educated yet he is so deficient of comprehension.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Shame on the system..... They keep on pushing us to the wall... Tomorrow we hear they asked me to pad with 40billion.. We hear they have billions in the account, yet all we do is hail them to high heavens... Which way Nigeria.? I just heard a bunch of political prostitutes just decamped from pdp to apc in ondo and from apc to pdp in edo shows all they have is personal interest... Yet we come online to fight ourselves over bunch of politicians that don't care about you and I.. Too bad

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by babyhrt(m): 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babalegba:

I warned you not to say a word again on this thread right?

You dont have the mental capacity to contribute meaningfully to this discourse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Angry by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babalegba:

[b]Do you know how disgusting you are right now?

Are you aware that you have made zero sense ever since you started spewing you pseudo-education gibberish on this thread?

If Buhari can not be blamed for the economic woes that have befallen Nigerians ever since he started presiding then why should GEJ be blamed by your hypocritical self with double standards?

Not taken responsibility for your actions and inaction's is an act of irresponsibility and attacking people with a contrary opinion from yours despite your alleged education is also a proof that either education failed you or you failed education because such nihilistic attitude should have been expunged from your being if actually you got quality education, but you didn't.

What are the palliatives from this administration to cushion the effects of the unbearable hardship Nigerians are currently experiencing? Its been one policy goofing to the other yet you still go on vilifying people who dare demand that things should improve?

You asked someone to roll up his sleeves and do what exactly? You that have rolled up your sleeves, what exactly are you doing or are you providing services to a special bred of Nigerians that are insulated from the economic realities on ground that still have their purchasing powers intact?

Your pseudo-education taught you to go on disparaging people who express their dissatisfaction with the way things are without you providing any modicum of solution despite your illusory self appropriated custodian of knowledge that knows how to roll sleeves up?

I just cant tolerate the stupidity you have been dishing out here, it is just so repugnant.

Someone just told you to shut up, pls do the needful- SHUT IT![/b]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am So Angry by babyhrt(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
michelz:

Guy just shut your smelli*g trap.
You didn't know when your zombeis*m led you to start defending Buhari even though no one here mentioned his name.
Yet again,you're bringing in GEJ when the person you quoted never in anyway insinuated that GEJ should be brought back.
Your problem is guilty conscience,and extreme case of Zombei*sm.
You just spoke my mind....these are the people that are traumatized by GEJ dignified silence, they must drag him out of his bedroom, if not we will not have peace.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry by Yujin(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
MPSA:

100 thousand is a lot of money, your proble is; You don't know how to use money grin grin I wish to be like you, 100 000 per month , I can be one of the millionaires in SA if I can earn that money per month grin You are rich stop crying grin
Lol. You don't know what the equivalent is in your currency. Google it and you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry by Yujin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
If you didn't vote in buhari, may God make a way for you to survive the harsher times that shall befall Nigeria. If you are an APC sychophant, may you never be insulated from the misery of supporting a bigoted tyrant. This is just the beginning. I stated all these things last year and they are coming to fulfilment. Those who rejoice at the oppression of others should prepare for their own time. Nigeria is already a failed country.
In truth, I weep for the black race. If Nigeria couldn't get it then I'm afraid the black race is doomed. From the information getting to me, even South Africa isn't faring any better. Zimbabwe is failed already and a host of other African countries. Now I understand some of those scientific fictional movies that depict the far future where the last races to survive a purely whites. The black race will be the first to extinct because of her foolishness. Africa will soon be taken over as the black race grapple with survival. The rich politicians will themselves be consumed when they run away to Europe and other continents. Only the world class businessmen and intellectuals who graft themselves with other races will have a chance to remain alive. It will happen if Nigeria fails and she will fail because of the stupidNess of the southern part who can't unite and forcefully take away the power from the retrogressive north and set Nigeria on the right path. If Biafra succeeds, then there might just be hope for us. I weep for Africa.

6 Likes

Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Too bad, all in 14 months the fastest growing economy has been turned into an economy where companies are closing down... An economy where companies are sacking workers... An economy where the nairn has depreciated.. An economy where workers have not received salary for months... An economy where workers salary have been slashed... An economy where price of essential commodities have gone high... An economy where millions have lost their jobs.... An economy where people find it difficult to survive.. Yet they still blame it all on the past.. Anyway we are in it together.. You can keep blaming the past

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
I am an adult.
Almajiri1:

Hope you've pledged ultimate allegiance to burdillion by following your father from PDP to APC?
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
amtaken:
I am an adult.
Everybody on this forum thinks otherwise.
Re: I Am So Angry by Babalegba(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
byrron:

[b]Do you know how disgusting you are right now?

Are you aware that you have made zero sense ever since you started spewing you pseudo-education gibberish on this thread?

If Buhari can not be blamed for the economic woes that have befallen Nigerians ever since he started presiding then why should GEJ be blamed by your hypocritical self with double standards?

Not taken responsibility for your actions and inaction's is an act of irresponsibility and attacking people with a contrary opinion from yours despite your alleged education is also a proof that either education failed you or you failed education because such nihilistic attitude should have been expunged from your being if actually you got quality education, but you didn't.

What are the palliatives from this administration to cushion the effects of the unbearable hardship Nigerians are currently experiencing? Its been one policy goofing to the other yet you still go on vilifying people who dare demand that things should improve?

You asked someone to roll up his sleeves and do what exactly? You that have rolled up your sleeves, what exactly are you doing or are you providing services to a special bred of Nigerians that are insulated from the economic realities on ground that still have their purchasing powers intact?

Your pseudo-education taught you to go on disparaging people who express their dissatisfaction with the way things are without you providing any modicum of solution despite your illusory self appropriated custodian of knowledge that knows how to roll sleeves up?

I just cant tolerate the stupidity you have been dishing out here, it is just so repugnant.

Someone just told you to shut up, pls do the needful- SHUT IT![/b]
Are you done, the stupidity of the average Nigerian self inflated mediocrity never ceases to amaze me,no wonder the country never moves forward. You keep on thinking the same way and keep on doing the same things that has not been profitable to you in the past but still you continue until you become the butt of jokes of other nations. It is not really worth fighting somebody over the Internet as the average moggy with a mouse pretends to be a lion online. Guess what,keep on with your staid insular reasoning and your direction less lives.
Re: I Am So Angry by babyfaceafrica: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
Okay
Re: I Am So Angry by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Babalegba:
[s]Are you done, the stupidity of the average Nigerian self inflated mediocrity never ceases to amaze me,no wonder the country never moves forward. You keep on thinking the same way and keep on doing the same things that has not been profitable to you in the past but still you continue until you become the butt of jokes of other nations. It is not really worth fighting somebody over the Internet as the average moggy with a mouse pretends to be a lion online. Guess what,keep on with your staid insular reasoning and your direction less lives[/s].

Another utter rubbish from a demented lap dog still been fed at home!
You got no live at all so stop talking about it, your major problem now should be on how to fix your dysfunctional thought processes because you are bereft of any iota of sense as exemplified by your daft utterances

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari In Close Door Meetings With Moroccan Ambassador / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition / Within 1 Years, If I Was President, You Will Have 24hr Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.