Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

I Am So Angry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am So Angry (6746 Views)

Why Are The Women At The Budget Presentation Looking So Angry (pix) / Inside Details On Why Cabal Is Angry With Osinbajo - Daily Post / The Late Tafewa Balewa Is So Angry, See Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
True that.

dadebayo1:

grin dignity in labour....
Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ewu Awusaa.

Almajiri1:

whatever rocks your boat milady.
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
Ewu Awusaa.
Your aturu husband at home is trying coping with you.
Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
You think it's all men that act like onu mmanya like you? Imagine a sui juris like you fighting with ladies online by 3pm.

Aru!
Almajiri1:

Your aturu husband at home is trying coping with you.
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
You think it's all men that act like onu mmanya like you? Imagine a sui juris like you fighting with ladies online by 3pm.

Aru!
Your antecedents disqualifies you as a lady.You but a spoilt child that's needs to be groomed.You think all men must work 6am to 10pm like your husband?With all the millions you claim to have yet can't afford to pay and buy time from others?
Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahaha so says a jobless fellow. Even Dangote once said he works 15hrs per day.

Don't go look for a job. Sit at home and occupy space. You will soon win an award here as the fastest person who replies mentions.

Kwontinue na.
Almajiri1:

Your antecedents disqualifies you as a lady.You but a spoilt child that's needs to be groomed.You think all men must work 6am to 10pm like your husband?With all the millions you claim to have yet can't afford to pay and buy time from others?
Re: I Am So Angry by Almajiri1: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
Hahahahaha so says a jobless fellow. Even Dangote once said he works 15hrs per day.

Don't go look for a job. Sit at home and occupy space. You will soon win an award here as the fastest person who replies mentions.

Kwontinue na.
I'm not in your sinkhole called Nigeria.You envy the speed of my Wi-Fi?
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
True that.

grin thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Angry by amtaken(f): 3:20am On Jul 28, 2016
You call your country sinkhole and you expect me to talk to you? FAKE ASS.

Almajiri1:

I'm not in your sinkhole called Nigeria.You envy the speed of my Wi-Fi?
Re: I Am So Angry by dadebayo1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin... E go beta.. Heard it almost over hundred times today...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku: We’ll Accept Outcome Of Credible Polls / Have You Spotted This Round "Black Hole" On Buhari's Neck Recently? (PHOTOS) / The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.