Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (33000 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / How To Make $20/day Freelancing On Peopleperhour AKA PPH / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Chidoskey59(m): 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by favome(f): 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
gocare:
please i need someone to provide me with 30 longtail keywords. i need it urgently. like ASAP.
Am available, I will send u pm
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Favben(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
I am up for writing jobs as long as they are on fiverr. Find me on fiverr at the username : favben if you have more work than you can handle. You can assess my work based on my ratings there.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by peacemara54(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lucky31:

Added you.
I can transcribe
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by peacemara54(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
I can transcribe.if you need my service. 08105094696
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by ADEWALE7777: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm up for writing jobs...proof reading and editing...holla me up 08146877589 (whatsapp) call 08117928126
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
i ended up doing the keyword job myself. lol!
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
please i need people who can do software work, PHP and HTML. i need have an urgent job for you please
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
i have 20 different jobs in total but for starters i am starting with 4 jobs, please this is urgent, if you send me a pm and i dont see it we can chat here to make it faster
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
i am not a software developer but this is the message i got for the HTML job, please if you can do it , talk to me, please tell me the one you can do and how long it will take to do them. the client is saying a person can do one in one hour. nd please tell me how much you will require to do one

I have a 'ADULT' html/bootstrap game that I am trying to develop. I am using a grid system with HTML5 Canvas. The top 3 columns should be at 1/4, 1/2, 1/4 width. Then another row under that should have a full width.
The problem is when you resize the window, the canvas for the drawer overlaps, and there is space. I want the middle column to fill the gap. I also want the two canvas' to fit inside as well.

For the 'ADULT' html/bootstrap game, the middle column from Project 3, will be used for a textarea or anything similar. I need a to add Text with different color, text size, font, and to adjust to left/right side, with images. A textarea only lets you type in one color and size.
I just need to be able to add differnt types of text and scroll down all on one page
I looked at WYSIWYG text editors. Many, like tinyMCE let you type in text in different sizes. It is built in, and should be a method call to add html code. There is a method to add code to an editor.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by OAUTemitayo: 2:14am On Aug 15, 2016
gocare:
i have 20 different jobs in total but for starters i am starting with 4 jobs, please this is urgent, if you send me a pm and i dont see it we can chat here to make it faster
Am interested. Any writing or researching job
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:16am On Aug 15, 2016
i meant 20 different software developing jobs
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Fingerprinter(m): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2016
gocare:
i meant 20 different software developing jobs

Bro I can do html and bootstrap jobs! Even some little php though. Whatsapp me on here
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by strykr: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2016
[quote author=gocare post=48487761]i am not a software developer but this is the message i got for the HTML job, please if you can do it , talk to me, please tell me the one you can do and how long it will take to do them. the client is saying a person can do one in one hour. nd please tell me how much you will require to do one

I have a 'ADULT' html/bootstrap game that I am trying to develop. I am using a grid system with HTML5 Canvas. The top 3 columns should be at 1/4, 1/2, 1/4 width. Then another row under that should have a full width.
The problem is when you resize the window, the canvas for the drawer overlaps, and there is space. I want the middle column to fill the gap. I also want the two canvas' to fit inside as well.

For the 'ADULT' html/bootstrap game, the middle column from Project 3, will be used for
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Gmajor(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2016
gocare:
I don't really know how to send pm's can I drop My Number?
Alternatively my email is Frankpyrex@gmail.com
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by SHOPPERS(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
I am just starting out on writersbay and fiverr. I write intelligent and well-researched articles with good referencing. You can pm me or call me on 08162339425. I am willing to give you a sample based on a topic of your choosing for free. (Up to 500 words.)
Thanks.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Dygeasy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
SHOPPERS:
I am just starting out on writersbay and fiverr. I write intelligent and well-researched articles with good referencing. You can pm me or call me on 08162339425. I am willing to give you a sample based on a topic of your choosing for free. (Up to 500 words.)
Thanks.
Can you help open a writersbay account? Will pay good money.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by rosiem(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
With more than five (5) years writing experience and having excellent command in English, I have been able to acquire a wide range of experience in Academic writing, Technical writing , Editing, Proofreading, Seo projects, Content writing, Resume writing, Copy writing, Ghost Writing, Market Research, Creative writing, Article writing, and Article Re-writing.

With professionalism and knowledge in the field, I can assure you of:
1) Quality work in fast turnaround.
2) Error and plagiarism free work.
2) Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
3) On-time delivery.

Hire me for your project and I will give you a reason to hire me again.
Should you have any question, please feel free to contact me as I sincerely look forward to working with you. You can reach me on my email meeraahephraim@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
i have given out some .
please if you understand this please respond to me

I have (3) projects, 2/3 have code already and is 95% completed.

1) I have a Skyforms Pro contact form that would like to save an email and to send an email. This form should allow the user to send a message to my email. Use PHP to send a message. There are many PHP examples to send email from a webform.
Must use template above, use contact.html in my code.

I need you to create a MailChimp API site. All the site needs to have is to have one input for 1 email and a button, so a user can subscribe to my mailing campaign and mailing list.
Test the API on your end, and then I will test the finished product.

2) Download file from Backend Server to Desktop

I need a script that will run on a VPS or on my local machine that will download everythng on my website's /home/tmp/uploads/ directory and put it on my C:/Users/Rick/Desktop/extracted_uploads folder. It should run every 3 hours. It should syncronize.

3) Bidding System

Link to Code
There are some quick solutions. I would like to get some sort of feedback from a user to click so they can bid on an order. I want to be able to click on the frontend to declare that the project is used.
The bidding system is not important, but I dont know how it can work.

please i am not into software but if you understand this and you can do it and you are not expensive o then please respond/reply
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
gocare:
i have given out some .

1) I have a Skyforms Pro contact form that would like to save an email and to send an email. This form should allow the user to send a message to my email. Use PHP to send a message. There are many PHP examples to send email from a webform.

I need you to create a MailChimp API site. All the site needs to have is to have one input for 1 email and a button, so a user can subscribe to my mailing campaign and mailing list.

I need a script that will run on a VPS or on my local machine that will download everythng on my website's /home/tmp/uploads/ directory and put it on my C:/Users/Rick/Desktop/extracted_uploads folder. It should run every 3 hours. It should syncronize.

3) Bidding System

Link to Code
There are some quick solutions. I would like to get some sort of feedback from a user to click so they can bid on an order. I want to be able to click on the frontend to declare that the project is used.

please i am not into software but if you understand this and you can do it and you are not expensive o then please respond/reply

i can order and pay you through fiverr so that you get a review or i pay you into your account
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
i need someone to do 3 animated explainer videos,(not whiteboard) i will give script and duration is 60 seconds each.
please if you can quote me with price and turnaround
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by strykr: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
gocare:
i have given out some .

3) Bidding System

Link to Code

How do I contact you ? I sent you a pm, but you haven't responded.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2016
boss i dont understand o, i have responded
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 12:26am On Aug 16, 2016
ok are you on fiverr? if you are drop your link and i will chat with you there
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by strykr: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2016
gocare:
ok are you on fiverr? if you are drop your link and i will chat with you there

Nah, I'm not on fiverr
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:14am On Aug 17, 2016
strykr:

Nah, I'm not on fiverr, but you can reach me on whatsapp 09024607315

i spoke to the person you spoke of on mail, but as at when he contacted me i only had java and python jobs, so he said he doesnt do them. thank you so much boss.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by gocare: 2:15am On Aug 17, 2016
please i need 3 people to do explainer videos, animated, 60 seconds each
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Manutd19: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
I need article writer urgently. Whatsapp 08062845700
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Manutd19: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2016
Manutd19:
I need article writer urgently. Pls do not contact if you are not a good writer. Whatsapp 08062845700
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2016
In need of email newsletter. Go through website angad.vic.au.com for more details
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by SHOPPERS(m): 12:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Dygeasy:

I am not yet approved. Just joined. If I get approved (and it's looking good), then I can talk of trying to help you.
Re: Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) by Tabbaz(m): 3:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Dygeasy:
I reside in Malaysia. I can help you open it. pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos From Mohammed Indimi's 70th Birthday Celebration / How To Deposit Old 500 and 1,000 Naira Notes Into Your Bank / 3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.