Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist (988 Views)

My Last Question For Nairaland Atheist / I Can Make OPEN Minded Nairaland ATHEIST Believe In Gods Existence , Try Me / Nairaland Atheist Meet Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by AdoptedSon: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is it from birth, Is it while reading a book maybe God's Debris
Is it while communicating*
Or because of BITTERNESS*

I need your inputs. A lot of things have been said and I want to truly understand and connect with you*

What was the major turning point?

This may serve as an Avenue to learn for the Christians and believers

Hardmirror, Hahn, reyginus, johnydon22, logicbwoy, Seun et all

Kingebukasblog, help mention prominent Atheist on NL
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by Ranchhoddas: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Did you modify the OP?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by tempem: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
This thread is going places...
Atheist please, come out and be honest.
Naijadeyhia, bring in more popcorn let's sit and watch.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by damogul: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
tempem:
This thread is going places...
Atheist please, come out and be honest.
Naijadeyhia, bring in more popcorn let's sit and watch.

Naijadeyhia got banned so I am ghosting with this moniker.

Dalaman, weah96, hopefullandlord, cloudgoddess, ifenes comd and share your testimony.
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by tempem: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
damogul:

Naijadeyhia got banned so I am ghosting with this moniker.

Dalaman, weah96, hopefullandlord, cloudgoddess, ifenes comd and share your testimony.
Do you know the reason for that?
I hope it isnt that they are hating on him..
I'm here, too...
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by damogul: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
tempem:

Do you know the reason for that?
I hope it isnt that they are hating on him..
I'm here, too...

I am naijadeyhia. Just using another moniker. Got banned for speaking the truth
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by tempem: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
damogul:

I am naijadeyhia. Just using another moniker. Got banned for speaking the truth
Really? Pm, please.
grin cheesy They can't shut us off..
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
How many times dem go ask dis question ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by ValentineMary(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Joshuabase opened a similar thread where many atheist including Seun told their story. Read mine there also.
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
It happened while I was still a kid.
After asking,begging,pleading,beseeching,imploring God for a bicycle....He still didn't grant me one angry.I concluded then that he didn't exist so I became an atheist
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Short story : I started thinking...

No, like, REALLY THINKING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
crusadistic:
After asking,begging,pleading,beseeching,imploring God for a bicycle....He still didn't grant me one angry.I concluded then that he didn't exist so I became an atheist

Hahaha gringrin

You're not an atheist. Probably a theist trying to further promote the misconceptions that atheists are bitter at God.

Most Atheists characteristically have had personal jolting moments, followed by moments of deep Internal self-reflection and Formulated their philosophy towards life.

You trying to misrepresent it in your usual asisnine way is strongly repugnant to me.

Receive sense, brother

Receive Sense.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by AdoptedSon: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Are you an atheist

UyiIredia:
How many times dem go ask dis question ?
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by AdoptedSon: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
ValentineMary:
Joshuabase opened a similar thread where many atheist including Seun told their story. Read mine there also.

link?
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by AdoptedSon: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
crusadistic:

Wow: just for that. if he had given you the bicycle, it might have injured you. remember Everything works together for Good for those who Love Him
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by Blackfire(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mine started from Christianity to Islam to atheism... But now am at the front door of my Father so ashamed of how to knock on his door to forgive me...

This is my story i was a good guy, but from childhood i ve been barged with heart devastating problems and betrayals from people i trusted..

I got so angry with God for allowing me go through heart rendering situation,i cried , i begged is like the more i do the more the floodgate of wahala are opened to me.

My battery is low.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
AdoptedSon:
Are you an atheist
No !
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
AdoptedSon:
Is it from birth, Is it while reading a book maybe God's Debris
Is it while communicating*
Or because of BITTERNESS*

I need your inputs. A lot of things have been said and I want to truly understand and connect with you*

What was the major turning point?

This may serve as an Avenue to learn for the Christians and believers

Hardmirror, Hahn, reyginus, johnydon22, logicbwoy, Seun et all

Kingebukasblog, help mention prominent Atheist on NL
https://www.nairaland.com/3175859/all-atheists-why-did-atheist this is the original thread
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Nairaland Atheist, At Which Point Did You Become Atheist by AdoptedSon: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
stephenmorris:
https://www.nairaland.com/3175859/all-atheists-why-did-atheist

Thanks but I think there are still more atheists on nairaland.
Thanks for your concern

(1) (Reply)

Mystery As Statue Of Virgin Mary 'cries Blood (photos) / A Question On Prayer / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.