Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP (25701 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Locomotives & Coaches For Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service / Lagos-calabar Railway Project: PDP Lovers, What Do You Have To Say? / Abuja-kaduna Rail Project No Longer Feasible In May – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by bender79: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
lielbree:
I wonder when buhari will start commissioning his own projects undecided
OK this project is Gej's father's own.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by seunakin231(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ibere o kin se onise as yoruba would say.. tongue
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by magzey: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
I said it, that this project was paid fully by the GEJ's administration.

Thank you, so far it was not GEJ money i forgive your short coming pal. grin grin grin Nigeria must progress now if it is APC that started the project it would have being Dump till Jesus resurface grin grin

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nyaknor(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
onyepapa:
abokis and zombies wei them use BROWN ROOF swear for them won't like this comment

They should go and die *in oshomole's voice *

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by ajepako(f): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Emmaino247:
Hmmm GEJ yu love BUBU nko?

What is BUBU? grin grin grin

I live in Uzbekistan and we dont know BUBU

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by dicodavids(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
my people, let bygone be bygone.....

what has happened has happened .....

is high time we moved on......

Buhari is not any better than Jonathan neither is Jonathan any better Buhari....

Let's come together and solutions that will help us fix this country....

Not a preacher, but it's either we speak "war" or we speak "peace" think wisely.....

God bless nigeria.....
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Ganjafama(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Politics is really killing this country. The president commissioned a project and the opposition is claiming ownership of the project. Why can't our leaders learn to put the people first?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by hensben(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
For good 16 years this people can not complete railway due to looting and now they want to claim glory. The question be say; the money na for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by bozcojohn5: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
Did APC complete this project before implementing the first budget of this administration?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by tundexijim(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
berrystunn:

Yes that why the people voted buhari to fix it.
But since he can't.. He should step down.
Stingy govt. Looting from looters
Darkness fighting darkness.

And i guess u expect a magic to be done in 1 year to undo bad deeds of 16yrs...
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Shame on PDP that dey started a project and for 16yrs they couldn't complete. Giving honours to GEJ for doing what? Why was he elected in the first place? Did he finance the rail project with his money? If that rail project expenditure can be investigated, I bet you the mammoth corruption that will be unearthed will be mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by leanalyst: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
blackpanda:
Imagine the shameless morons!

You had all the time in the world to complete the project and claim the glory, but no u chose to share the money among your greedy selves
My brother they deserve the claim. Let's get down to facts, what has PMB and his APC goons done? What projects have they initiated? Budget has been approved, where is the implementations? They just have been a disaster we voted in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
I commend Buhari for not abandoning this rail project which was initiated by former President Obasanjo (PDP). It is in the character of Buhari's to continue with projects and programs of the past administrations where it will serve the interest of the people. PDP should also get its facts right. It wasn't conceptualized by GEJ and the party should also appeal to Wike and Fayose to continue and conclude programs and projects initiated by their predecessor administrations.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by washbaba11(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Whoever constructed this really doesn't mean a thing. Make we put am to use and maintain am that's all
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by leanalyst: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
bozcojohn5:
Did APC complete this project before implementing the first budget of this administration?
My brother thank you.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by saintandsinnerz: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
modath:
Ohhhhkkk, but hope dem mofos will also accept responsibility, for the locust years of Dasukigate and "No will to Save"... cool

PDP needs to understand that even if 10 men sleep with a woman before she conceives, the baby will never be shared into body parts, it is he who gets 99.99% DNA match that gets the baby and the glory....

Buhari commissioned dis, da rest na dust yarns. Next..cool

Mtcheeeeew! Rubbish as usual

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Aroh48(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why are u a sad loser, like the party u support, for once u can't acknowledge someone for his achievement. The project was PAID FULLY by GEJ's administration. APC should be ashamed for celebrating another man's project.

In my office, everybody was acknowledging GEJ. Even APC peeps. So why is ur case diff?
bro,sometimes I go dey ask myself wether this APC slowpoke dey collect money from bubu.until I catch my friend make him b apc supporter one day as the guy they wail.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by bittertruthz: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
drss:
ThankyouGEJ. d best president nigeria eva had.
APC buari dullard govt no initiate any single project since dem steal power from GEJ last year. yeye pipul.

Secondary school boy, why not start reading your books instead of talking what you dont know. Perhaps you only know Yaradua, GEJ then Buhari regime.

For your information. Abacha the worst president at that time still better that what we have since 1999.
During Abacha regime
Dollars was around 40 Naira,
Fuel cheap pass pure water.
Refinery working.
Lagos - Ibadan express way,
He dualized Lagos to Asaba express way.
He developed Abuja like as it is today.
Northern roads are still the best in Nigeria. He constructed 80% of the roads.
Built Abuja airport.
Military armed to the teeth of which France was scared to attack Nigeria.
Cameroon became puppy, France military was patrolling their territory to avoid Abacha's attack.
Nigerian Security was so tight of which vehicles moving from South to now dangerous Maidugiri or northern states travels at night.

My friend, delete this your account and go and wash plate for house.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by ELITE12(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
IF PDP zombies no Talk then they aren't the spoilers and commotion designers and thieves Nigeria knows Today.
And this So called Chairman has no Shame TO open mouth dey Vomit Rubbish.
AFTER LEAVING NIGERIAN IN RUINS. How wud dey Have EVER in their Life Completed the project WHILE THEY WER BUSY LOOTING AWAY.
MTEEChheeew!! Disgusting StAtment .
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by berrystunn(m): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
tundexijim:

And i guess u expect a magic to be done in 1 year to undo bad deeds of 16yrs...

He need 16yr to fix it abi
With same old people from PDP.
Corruption fight?

For your information 
Buhari 
1+ Year In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves, 
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund, 
- $1.4billion in the ECA, 
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG. 
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.
- 3trilion on TSA

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......

What about the money recovered from looters.??

Till date noting to show for it
No problem will are still waiting...

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by alfsalami: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Even the UNEP report and recommendation on Ogoni land was received by GEJ and kept in the drawer for five years , PDP can also begin to claim the glory in advance just like the second Niger bridge , shameless people . How many ongoing projects did GEJ complete ? Please return our looted funds and let us clap with back-hands giving you black credit . Weldon PMB for these achievements that looked only God could come down and perform.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Lankious(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
PDP's project or nigerians project?If PDP love nigerian as they claimed why looting our common wealth?why leaving projects uncompleted for 16yrs? Yeye party with a comedian like Fayose,PDP is a joke
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Mboi: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
qleap2all:
What prevented you from completing it while you have all the money? Your corrupt ways, abi since you believe #corruption is not stealing but APC the change agent achieves this Greatness
God bless GEJ for the job well done.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Mboi: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
franciskaine:
Shame on PDP that dey started a project and for 16yrs they couldn't complete. Giving honours to GEJ for doing what? Why was he elected in the first place? Did he finance the rail project with his money? If that rail project expenditure can be investigated, I bet you the mammoth corruption that will be unearthed will be mind boggling.
Oga watch it o, heart attack go kill u o. God bless GEJ my President.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Firefire(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
ajepako:
ThankyouGEJ

GEJ l love.....

I love you sister, for loving our GEJ. tongue

APC, the demonic party, you belong to your father, the devil, and you want to always carry out your father's desires. He was a liar from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When APC and her Zone-B followers lies, they are speaking their native language, following the footstep of their father, the devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Ekugbeh(m): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
modath:
Ohhhhkkk, but hope dem mofos will also accept responsibility, for the locust years of Dasukigate and "No will to Save"... cool

PDP needs to understand that even if 10 men sleep with a woman before she conceives, the baby will never be shared into body parts, it is he who gets 99.99% DNA match that gets the baby and the glory....

Buhari commissioned dis, da rest na dust yarns. Next..cool

where were you when former Lagos state governor, now the Honourable Minister of woks and Power, the person of Mr Fashola was citing that it was illegal for the Gej led gov't to run SWF (sovereignty wealth fund).
Even Oshio baba was against it.
They agitated for the sharing of excess funds.
You wouldn't have knew that the previous gov't was suppose to save if they never raised any issue of savings in recent times.
Now you should know that they faulted the previous gov't on saving. Okaay.
Nobody knew the economy situation would be in a catastrophic state as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Mboi:

Oga watch it o, heart attack go kill u o. God bless GEJ my President.
for whr? I campaigned against him and God answered my honest prayer.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by GoodofNaija: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Its obvious there is lot of gej paid online agents. They want to claim glory for their lack of accomplishments. After endlessly stealing money for d project and unable to complete it, they still want to deceive people that it was their project. Continue to deceive yourselves.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Geniro: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
obailala:
Kindly point out the person who skipped Jonathan so we can knock the person's head?... If you can't point out anyone, na your head dem go knock tonight.

See below and tell me why we should take the words of zombies serious

texazzpete:
When Nyesom Wike commisioned a boatload of roads after just 2 months in power, these same wailing dolts were praising Wike and blasting Amaechi.

Now a project conceptualized by OBJ, reframed by Yar'Adua, nearly destroyed by GEJ and now completed by Buhari, they are falling over themselves to praise GEJ.

Did anyone tell him not to finish the rail line? Budget was provided from 2012 - 2014 yet no action.

very soon, even the 2nd Niger bridge that was a GEJ campaign promise and that he hurriedly signed a deal for in 2015, they will claim it as a GEJ project when Buhari completes it .

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Geniro: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
franciskaine:
for whr? I campaigned against him and God answered my honest prayer.

I guess your answered prayer is you queuing up to buy kerosine @ N600 per liter, fuel @N145 per liter, dollar @N360 per liter, and Fulani herdsmen maiming reigning havoc on hapless Nigerians, while your dullard president wwatches on with satisfaction labelling them Libyans.

May God forgive your ignorance. Amen

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by unitysheart(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Kindly read the texts of the deliveries made at the commissioning today and you would understand better.

Good day.
alade112:

Funded largely by yaradua but GEJ didn't commission it See Wayo abeg cheesy cheesy D other one said it wasn't given much attention by Yaradua I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail: We’re Excited Buhari Has Commissioned Our Project- PDP by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
Abacha conceived the project not Thief Obasanjo.
kITATITA:
I commend Buhari for not abandoning this rail project which was initiated by former President Obasanjo (PDP). It is in the character of Buhari's to continue with projects and programs of the past administrations where it will serve the interest of the people. PDP should also get its facts right. It wasn't conceptualized by GEJ and the party should also appeal to Wike and Fayose to continue and conclude programs and projects initiated by their predecessor administrations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Peter Obi And Paul Davies Ryan Meet (Photos) / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.