Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 28 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 28 (1650 Views)

Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 28 by Realtunez: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Life in Malaysia has been easy, I find it
very easy to adapt there, only God
knows why. I and Lokman became more closer
than the rest of the guys. And hardly
could anyone think I was a foreigner,
because of my appearance, I was
looking more of an indigenes than
lokman himself. I was fair in complexion and due to the modeling
issh in the past. Have become fresher
and have know how to keep my
precious body in shape. Yeah talking about that, I recollect a
particular mail I got on my gmail
tagged luciana, the was a particular
guy who mailed me. On seeing the mail, I knew it was a
typical nigerian guy format. It was one
of those old formats have used.
I smiled to myself. I just mailed him
back. “Omo Iya (My brother from another
mother) You try this format is stale, na
we we” Immediately the guy replied. “Lol bros tuale o” I didn’t even bother to reply him. Nigerians sha...

Read More:- http://realtunez.com/my-life-as-a-yahoo-boy-season-2-episode-28/

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 28 by LeoHezzy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: My Life As A Yahoo Boy (season 2) Episode 28 by herzern(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Vanity
Vanity

Vanity

(1) (Reply)

An Escape To Rendezvous / Chimamanda Adichie: A Private Experience / Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.