Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) (14892 Views)

I'll Add 100+ Facebook LIKES To Your Page For Free!! / How To Invite All Friends To Like Facebook Page With A Click On 2016 / Code:invite All Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Facebook Fanpage In One Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
If you have a Facebook page and you want to invite your friends to like or follow the page. This might be very tasking if you have more than 200 friends on your list.

I will be showing you how to invite all your Facebook friends at once to like or follow your page using the same application i shared with you to use and clear off all your groups.

Using Google Chrome Browser

Go to Google Chrome Web store and “Toolkit For Facebook” to your chrome browser

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toolkit-for-facebook/fcachklhcihfinmagjnlomehfdhndhep

After Adding it to your Chrome browser.

Locate the “Toolkit For Facebook” at the top right of your browser with the logo “PST” and open it.

under "Account Tools" click on "Invite Friends to Like Page".

Type in the Facebook page URL and put in the intervals in seconds to delay in each requests. 20s is okay.

Relax while the app invites your friends to like your page.

for Comprehensive Screenshots Directives, Visit http://fastesttech.com/how-to-invite-all-your-facebook-friends-at-once-to-like-your-page/

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
The content of this post has been updated from the first post.
Cheers dear friends.
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala
Nairalanders come ooooooo, food is ready
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by ysd01(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Wooooooooh. I've been searching for this o. Thanks for making me rich.
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2016
ysd01:
Wooooooooh. I've been searching for this o. Thanks for making me rich.

Which browser did you use(desktop chrome or chrome browser for Android)
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by dogstyle007(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
nice one smiley
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
akpobi:

Which browser did you use(desktop chrome or chrome browser for Android)

Use desktop Chrome

1 Like

Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:45am On Aug 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Use desktop Chrome
Hi friend, good morning!
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 03, 2016
If I ever make a sextape maybe just maybe I will invite all my Exes to the page?

Good info except the part it steaks your shopping history?
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by jazinogold(m): 6:41am On Aug 03, 2016
hmm
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by rockerbolla(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice one... I am heading to try it like Indomie
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Johnny19: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2016
I've searched for this 4 so long. Thank u OP.
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by olahero(m): 6:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Good.

1 Like

Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Bluette(f): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Maxtermind(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Get a website for your Business

Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by DoyenExchange: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2016
This is a good one. Thank you op.
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by GreatManBee: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
If you have a Facebook page and you want to invite your friends to like or follow the page. This might be very tasking if you have more than 200 friends on your list.

I will be showing you how to invite all your Facebook friends at once to like or follow your page using the same application i shared with you to use and clear off all your groups.

Using Google Chrome Browser

Go to Google Chrome Web store and “Toolkit For Facebook” to your chrome browser

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toolkit-for-facebook/fcachklhcihfinmagjnlomehfdhndhep

After Adding it to your Chrome browser.

Locate the “Toolkit For Facebook” at the top right of your browser with the logo “PST” and open it.

under "Account Tools" click on "Invite Friends to Like Page".

Type in the Facebook page URL and put in the intervals in seconds to delay in each requests. 20s is okay.

Relax while the app invites your friends to like your page.

for Comprehensive Screenshots Directives, Visit http://fastesttech.com/how-to-invite-all-your-facebook-friends-at-once-to-like-your-page/
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by anabellabul(f): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Wow!! Cool!! Thanks a lot sis! You've really made my morning with this info!

1 Like

Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Feranchek(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks Bae. You just made life easy for me on Facebook. Gratias once again
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by benedictac(f): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2016
OK OP, I'm just waking up, I will go back and read it again then come back and comment.

Thanks OP, even I nor understand anything there. Lol
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by obajoey(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks. Nice info.
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by opalu: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
Wow
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by blithe2nice(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
This is gonna be of great help. A big tnk u 2 OP.
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Rexceedo: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2016
BrainnewsNg:
Use desktop Chrome
how can Android Users benefit from this?
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by ediman: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2016
Rexceedo:

how can Android Users benefit from this?

Yeah, I Really Need To Do This With My Android. How Possible Is It?
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok. Nice
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by MisterGrace: 7:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Awsome

Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Tmboy(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks for this
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks for the info. Hey guys please read awesome articles in my signature
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by adekennis(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Maxtermind:
Get a website for your Business

Why are u parading your self as a woman when you are a man Maxwell?
Re: How To Invite All Your Facebook Friends At Once To Like Your Page (Updated) by adekennis(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2016
I'm going to try this

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Web-Based Businesses To Start In Nigeria? / 10 Ways To Make Money As A Digital Marketer In Nigeria / Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.