Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. (25800 Views)

Senator, Governor Bicker Over Who Implemented Kaduna-abuja Railway / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by lanreni: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2016
BUT I THOUGHT THE WAILERS SAID WE AND THIS GOVERNMENT MUST NOT LOOK BACK. OR WE LOOK BACK WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT, E.G COMMISSIONING, AND FACE FRONT WHEN IT IS NOT CONVENIENT, E.G CORRUPTION? I TIRE. BUNCH OF IRRESPONSIBLE HYPOCRITES.!! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE PAST THAT THIS ADMINISTRATION INHERITED!!
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by tundexijim(m): 10:32am On Jul 27, 2016
anonimi:
The LIARS are working hard to keep their zombies in their perpetual state of mental stupor.
Should we let them get away with their FALSEHOOD?
No!
Should we allow them spread their FRAUDULENT stories.
Definitely NO!!

Does that look like a completed project to u?
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by lexyclasy: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

We have this new railway today because Amaechi did not ignore and refused to complete was was started by the people before him, government is continuum and this is common sense.

It is the obligation and responsibility of the useless and incompetent Wike to complete what other people started before him, this is what governance is all about.

ipob logic is always upside down logic..

Get some common sense for your own good.
You need to borrow common sense as well, PMB in his speech says that this project was executed by last admin and he is please to commission it....now the point is if a project was 99% completed and the one that is not upto 10% but the total sum for the project has been expended where did you expect WIKE to get another money to execute it ...WIKE is going on with other abandon project executed by AMAECHI which the transaction are still traceable such as Trans amadi road dualization, Greater Port harcourt estate at trans amadi and many others...Rivers Mono rail was a scam and conduit to sponsor APC period....Cross Rivers awarded the same Monorail contract to the same company for less than half of what AMAECHI awarded yet CRS have completed theirs....put that to your head "ERASER"
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Laid2001: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari at least completed the so called GEJ rail project!.
Why then is GEJ apron boy, wiked wike not continuing with Rivers rail project!
After all governance is a continuum

cckris:
Shameless APC! Claiming Jonathan's sweat.

Tchief Amaechi collected full payment for Mono Rail that he didn't do 10%. That is CORRUPTION.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Do you know what actualized means?

Not al ol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by rajioyebamiji77: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kudos to Amaechi,kudos to Buhari and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by rajioyebamiji77: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kudos to Amaechi,Kudos to Buhari and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by hopilo: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
gists:

The above quote is from The Guardian newspaper - where former media assistant to GEJ used to work (or has he even gone back to the company?). Say what you like, the fact is GEJ did not commissioned the project - PMB did.
PMB gets all the credit, just like you lot were so quick to give credit to many project started by OBJ and Yar'adua.

God Bless Amaechi,
God Bless Buhari
God Bless Nigeria
I thought PDP 16 years was complete failure. But you mention the 3 actors of the 16 years
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
gists:

Did you read the quote from The Guardian News paper? Let me repeat it again since you lack the ability to comprehend

The question I'll like to ask is if according to Pro GEJ newspaper (i.e The Guardian) the project commenced about 7yrs ago (i.e 2009), was GEJ in power in 2009?

You need to understand that these wailers are dumb village illustrates.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
lexyclasy:
You need to borrow common sense as well, PMB in his speech says that this project was executed by last admin and he is please to commission it....now the point is if a project was 99% completed and the one that is not upto 10% but the total sum for the project has been expended where did you expect WIKE to get another money to execute it ...WIKE is going on with other abandon project executed by AMAECHI which the transaction are still traceable such as Trans amadi road dualization, Greater Port harcourt estate at trans amadi and many others...Rivers Mono rail was a scam and conduit to sponsor APC period....Cross Rivers awarded the same Monorail contract to the same company for less than half of what AMAECHI awarded yet CRS have completed theirs....put that to your head "ERASER"
[/s]

Very sensless and unintelligent rant.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

We have this new railway today because Amaechi did not ignore and refused to complete was was started by the people before him, government is continuum and this is common sense.

It is the obligation and responsibility of the useless and incompetent Wike to complete what other people started before him, this is what governance is all about.

ipob logic is always upside down logic..

Get some common sense for your own good.

Guy, say what you know!
Before Buhari came into power, over 80% of the project had been completed, and counterpart funding from the FG released. All Buhari and Amaechi did was to supervise the completion especially with the construction of the train stations.
In the case of PH monorail, the project hasn't even gone 30% despite over 50bn naira spent on it. What is there to complete?
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by dadaijboy: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one Amaechi
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

Guy, say what you know!
Before Buhari came into power, over 80% of the project had been completed, and counterpart funding from the FG released. All Buhari and Amaechi did was to supervise the completion especially with the construction of the train stations.
In the case of PH monorail, the project hasn't even gone 30% despite over 50bn naira spent on it. What is there to complete?
[/s]

Please keep quiet with the silly, mundane, petty and unintelligent nonsense.

Who gives a shit about your people's insanity about the clown Nigerians kicked to the curb for corruption and gross incompetence?

The clown took over what was conceived and started by the folks before him and completed by the President who took over after him?

Of what idiotic relevance is what percentage was done or completed or was the project even started and completed with his money?

What's you people's silly and idiotic obsession with the man? He's no longer the president, he was kicked out by Nigerians, his ijaw people have moved on and they don't even give a shit about that loser so what's you Igbos abobaku syndrome?

You people are so annoying, you are so bitter and hateful that even a lost election is still generating bitterness and hatred in within your sorry souls. You are too bitter and never let anything go.

That clown is not coming back no matter how much deranged and hateful you people get.

You people are really cursed eternally...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Please keep quiet with the silly, mundane, petty and unintelligent nonsense.

Who gives a shit about your people's insanity about the clown Nigerians kicked to the curb for corruption and gross incompetence?

The clown took over what was conceived and started by the folks before him and completed by the President who took over after him?

Of what idiotic relevance is what percentage was done or completed or was the project even started and completed with his money?

What's you people's silly and idiotic obsession with the man? He's no longer the president, he was kicked out by Nigerians, his ijaw people have moved on and they don't even give a shit about that loser so what's you Igbos abobaku syndrome?

You people are so annoying, you are so bitter and hateful that even a lost election is still generating bitterness and hatred in within your sorry souls. You are too bitter and never let anything go.

That clown is not coming back no matter how much deranged and hateful you people get.

That notwithstanding,
I, Aresa and my people are really cursed eternally ...

You sound like an animal. Gosh! Is it a crime to address people in a civilised manner? Are you silly?!
Get your stinking opinions out of my sight!
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

You sound like an animal. Gosh! Is it a crime to address people in a civilised manner? Are you silly?!
Get your stinking opinions out of my sight!
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!
[/s]

Ijaw people have moved on and they don't even give a shit about GEJ, but not you hateful and bitter people.

You hateful, bitter and unintelligent losers are really really annoying and this is the reason why you are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

Hate and bitterness wont let you progress in life..
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
aresa:

Ijaw people have moved on and they don't even give a shit about GEJ, but not you hateful and bitter people.

You hateful, bitter and unintelligent losers are really really annoying and this is the reason why you are at the bottom of everything in Nigeria.

[/s]

Your opinion isn't worth a penny in the market of sound human reasonings. Nobody cares about what you think or say. Just shove it into your anal orifice.

Name your state and let's see if it has recorded as much progress as Anambra state since this political dispensation. You think progress is by having numerous federal politicians? North West and North East have a lot of them, yet their people still remain the most impoverished in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

Your opinion isn't worth a penny in the market of sound human reasonings. Nobody cares about what you think or say. Just shove it into your anal orifice.

Name your state and let's see if it has recorded as much progress as Anambra state since this political dispensation. You think progress is by having numerous federal politicians? North West and North East have a lot of them, yet their people still remain the most impoverished in Nigeria.
[/s]

Look at this village loser talking about his village like I really give a shit about his backward and unproductive village...

Must every talk turn into you insecure and low self esteem losers beating your shallow and empty chests? Den take yeye chest beating do you losers ni?
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

Look at this village loser talking about his village like I really give a shit about his backward and unproductive village...

Must every talk turn into you insecure and low self esteem losers beating your shallow and empty chests? Den take yeye chest beating do you losers ni?

Your backward Osun state village is millions of light years away from mine in terms of development. If sounding that into your head is chest beating, then I'm a proud one.

The point in bold shows how irrational and unintelligent you are. Sorry, I can't engage someone like you who can't put his brain to use, any further.
Now, run along, kiddo!
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
ILIDEFI:

Your backward Osun state village is millions of light years away from mine in terms of development. If sounding that into your head is chest beating, then I'm a proud one.

The point in bold shows how irrational and unintelligent you are. Sorry, I can't engage someone like you who can't put his brain to use, any further.
Now, run along, kiddo!

lmao @ this joker talking about irrational after beating his empty chest with his anambra village when the topic has nothing to do with his yeye village.

Let me give you a challenge.

Let's compare delivered infrastructures in all your states combined since 1999 with Osun state since.

Are you ready for that challenge?

*Watch as the yeye village chest beater take style style dogge the challenge* grin
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

lmao @ this joker talking about irrational after beating his empty chest with his anambra village when the topic has nothing to do with his yeye village.

Let me give you a challenge.

Let's compare delivered infrastructures in all your states combined since 1999 with Osun state since.

Are you ready for that challenge?

*Watch as the yeye village chest beater take style style dogge the challenge* grin

Hahahahahahaha. This guy is indeed a joker.
Let your lousy governor first go and pay his workers' salaries, so that half of the indigenes of your state won't die of hunger. After that, you can then come back for the challenge. I don't engage hungry and marasmic folks in any endurance-demanding challenge.
Bros, go and eat first. Then you can come back for a talk.

Look at this village boy that hasn't travelled out of Osun state talking about challenge.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

Hahahahahahaha. This guy is indeed a joker.
Let your lousy governor first go and pay his workers' salaries, so that half of the indigenes of your state won't die of hunger. After that, you can then come back for the challenge. I don't engage hungry and marasmic folks in any endurance-demanding challenge.
Bros, go and eat first. Then you can come back for a talk.

Look at this village boy that hasn't travelled out of Osun state talking about challenge.
[/s]

And the village joker proved me right... grin

All you do is beat your empty and shallow chest, but when it's time to put up or shut up, you cowards dodge around like pansies... grin

Ordinary Osun scared the shit out of you...smh..poor Igbosgrin
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by bajosky: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chinese Firm Says GEJ Completed Abuja/kaduna Rail Line Before Leaving In 2014
Chinese firm rounds off track-laying work in Nigeria's first standard rail project Dec 01,2014 ABUJA'S, Dec. 1 (Xinhua) -- Chinese rail construction giant China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC) on Monday officially rounded off the track laying work of Nigeria's first standard gauge railway modernization project linking the capital city Abuja and the northwestern state of Kaduna. With Nigeria's Minister of Transport Idris Umar tightening the last screw of the rail track at a well-attended ceremony, the first standard rail road project of the Chinese firm in Nigeria and the entire West Africa is formally complete for public use, CRCC said. Constructed in three years, the rail road project gulped nearly 850 million U.S dollars and lasts 186.5 km with nine stations and a design speed of 150 km per hour. Umar, while expressing satisfaction on the project on behalf the Nigerian government and people of Africa's most populous country, described the project as a significant milestone in the history of Nigeria, as well as a testimony that the transformation agenda of the government was yielding fruitful results. "I am delighted to be here to perform yet another milestone of the Nigerian railway modernization project," Umar said, noting it will ease the mass movement of people from the Nigerian capital city to the northwestern state of Kaduna. "We are committed to carry out a lot of modernization projects to make transportation easier for all Nigerians," the official added. Shi Hongbing, managing director of the Nigerian office of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), an offshoot of CRCC, said the company would take part in the running and management of the train in the future. "With the completion of the track laying, it shows we are competent," the CCECC top manager in Nigeria said. "I want to thank all the people who helped us during the construction," he added, acknowledging, especially, the cooperation and hospitable nature of people of the local communities which the rail project passed through. "The completion of the rail road is a guarantee for the running of the rail road next year. It will boost the confidence of the Chinese firm and also the determination of Nigeria. And this is a good example of the coast rail road project of the West African country," said Chairman of CRCC Meng Fengchao in a message sent from Beijing, capital of China. Earlier, Cao Baogang, vice chairman of CRCCCAC, described the project as a "miracle", noting it was completed "under the pressure of Ebola and the security problem in Nigeria." The Abuja-Kaduna rail line is one of the first Standard Gauge Railway Modernization Projects (SGRMP) undertaken in Nigeria. The railway modernization initiative in Nigeria aims at replacing the existing narrow gauge system with the wider standard gauge system, while allowing high-speed train operations on the railway network. http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/ article_xinhua.aspx?id=255923
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Sinkills: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
gists:

Did you read the quote from The Guardian News paper? Let me repeat it again since you lack the ability to comprehend

The question I'll like to ask is if according to Pro GEJ newspaper (i.e The Guardian) the project commenced about 7yrs ago (i.e 2009), was GEJ in power in 2009?
But PDP was in power then. I thought APC and their supprters claim that PDP did nothing good but only destroy Nigeria for 16 years?
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Tokety7: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
cckris:
Shameless APC! Claiming Jonathan's sweat.

Tchief Amaechi collected full payment for Mono Rail that he didn't do 10%. That is CORRUPTION.

Shameless liar. By the time Amaechi was leaving, 90% of 1St phase was done and dusted.

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
aresa:

And the village joker proved me right... grin

All you do is beat your empty and shallow chest, but when it's time to put up or shut up, you cowards dodge around like pansies... grin

Ordinary Osun scared the shit out of you...smh..poor Igbosgrin
[/s]

I don't need to engage in your silly challenge, cos it's an insult to compare a lowly state like Osun to my state.
Put up an opinion poll even on Nairaland here and see the results for yourself.
I'm done with you.
Good night.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
ILIDEFI:

I don't need to engage in your silly challenge, cos it's an insult to compare a lowly state like Osun to my state.
Put up an opinion poll even on Nairaland here and see the results for yourself.
I'm done with you.
Good night.
[/s]

This is the the problem with you cowards, you beat your empty and shallow chest endlessly and say idiotic things about Oaun and Aregbeshola, but when challenged to put your money where your mouth is, you start dancing like tolotolo, you start making up dumb and silly excuses like sissy cowards... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
aresa:

This is the the problem with you cowards, you beat your empty and shallow chest endlessly and say idiotic things about Oaun and Aregbeshola, but when challenged to put your money where your mouth is, you start dancing like tolotolo, you start making up dumb and silly excuses like sissy cowards... grin
[/s]

The day he's done paying the arrears of salaries he's owing the workers, you can come back and talk about your petty challenge. Even your moniker looks like arrears. I'm sure your whole family are also being owed.

See this one bragging about Osun state that was almost put on OLX for sale. If not for the bailout funds that came to the rescue, Osun would have been bought over by serious states, by now.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
ILIDEFI:

The day he's done paying the arrears of salaries he's owing the workers, you can come back and talk about your petty challenge. Even your moniker looks like arrears. I'm sure your whole family are also being owed.

So, you can not show us or compare all the infrastructures all your SE governors delivered with osun state because osun own salaries..see coward coming up with mumu excuses... grin grin

Nearly all your SE villages collected salary bailout and you still can not show us what they did with your taxes and allocations... grin grin

You see, I know you shallow chest beating Igbos, you show how empty you are when challenged, you just fall apart like stale agege bread... grin

You can not rise up to Osun? grin

What a shame... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

So, you can not show us or compare all the infrastructures all your SE governors delivered with osun state because osun own salaries..see coward coming up with mumu excuses... grin grin

Nearly all your SE villages collected salary bailout and you still can not show us what they did with your taxes and allocations... grin grin

You see, I know you shallow chest beating Igbos, you show how empty you are when challenged, you just fall apart like stale agege bread... grin

You can not rise up to Osun? grin

What a shame... grin

The simplest challenge is for you to show any positive news about Osun state that made the front page of ordinary Nairaland in the past 1 year. We don't need to talk about distant things.
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
ILIDEFI:

The simplest challenge is for you to show any positive news about Osun state that made the front page of ordinary Nairaland in the past 1 year. We don't need to talk about distant things.

I can show you of course, but promise to answer my own challenge after.

Do you promise?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by aresa: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
The loser don run... grin grin

Like I said, the only way to catch these shallow and empty these Igbos is to call their bluff and challenge them... grin

See as the loser pick race..Osun scared the shit out of him..Shameless cowards.. grin
Re: Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

I can show you of course, but promise to answer my own challenge after.

Do you promise?

Guy, get outta here. Isn't it a shame that that nothing positively newsworthy happens in your backward state.

Go and put up a vote on Nairaland between Obiano and Aregbesola, and see the results for yourself.

You know, your challenge is VERY IDIOTIC and it's disappointing you're still talking about it.

Travel to Enugu state and see that even your Osogbo is not worth being categorised as a village in Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic / Picture: #istandwithbuhari T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.