Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Teacher Gives Up Job ‘to Become Full-time Pokemon Go Player’ - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Teacher Gives Up Job ‘to Become Full-time Pokemon Go Player’ (1700 Views)

What Is Pokemon GO And Why Is Everybody Talking About It? / Pokemon Go Guide Free Coins 99999999 No Survey / Everything You Need To Know About Pokemon Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Gives Up Job ‘to Become Full-time Pokemon Go Player’ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
The Pokémon Go craze has gone global andsome entrepreneurs believe there is a lot of money to be made from the game.A British woman has told The Sun that she has given up her job as a private teacher to play the game full-time.Sophia Pedraza, from Barnet, north London, plans to sell the accounts on eBayonce she has collected the most powerful Pokémon.Pokémon Go masters are already flipping their accounts for thousands of pounds oneBay to players who prefer to buy the Pokémon instead of catching ’em all.One bidding war for a high-level account with an array of powerful Pokémon reached £7,300 on the online auction site.“If you can get to a decent level you can sell it on to people on eBay,” she told The Sun.“I heard accounts were being sold and I looked on eBay and some accounts at level20 and above were going for a £1,000 and level 15 bids were about £100-£200.“If you put the time in you can get to level 15 after a day or two.

Ms Pedraza told the newspaper that she plans to buy multiple phones to boost her productivity and catch Pokémon on multiple accounts.The 26-year-old added that she can always ‘go back to teaching’ if interest in the game starts to fade.However, some of the Pokémon Go listingshave already been removed from the auction site, with those selling the accounts breaking makers Niantic Labs’ terms of service.It states: “Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in a manner not permitted by these Terms, including but not limited to (a) gathering in App items or resources for sale outside the App, (b) performing services in the App in exchangefor payment outside the App, or (c ) sell, resell, rent, or lease the App or your Account.”Meanwhile, a Pokémon Go master has become the first player to catch ’em all .Another player searching for Pokémon at 3am has revealed how he was caught up in a ‘drug deal’ mix-up.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/25/teacher-gives-up-job-to-become-full-time-pokemon-go-player/
Re: Teacher Gives Up Job ‘to Become Full-time Pokemon Go Player’ by owelle22(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Teacher Gives Up Job ‘to Become Full-time Pokemon Go Player’ by UjSizzle(f): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
So after buying the Pokémon account, what next

I don't understand these people. I don't even understand the craze with this game. Why will people want to walk about like zombies just to catch virtual creatures? undecided

1 Like

Re: Teacher Gives Up Job ‘to Become Full-time Pokemon Go Player’ by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2016
UjSizzle:

I don't understand these people. I don't even understand the craze with this game. Why will people want to walk about like zombies just to catch virtual creatures? undecided
seriously the whites are crazy
Re: Teacher Gives Up Job ‘to Become Full-time Pokemon Go Player’ by Samtoby(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
UjSizzle:

don't use Nigeria view, use their view then you will understand why he did that..

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Ps3 Games I Downloaded From The Internet To My Ps3 / Top 10 Video Games Considered The Greatest Of All Time / I Need Xbox360 Pes 2011 And Fifa 2011 Original Ntsc Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.