Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,875 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 AM

A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) (91178 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by veekid(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2016
See person future wife
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by opalu: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2016
End Time
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Olukat(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Most women has lost every sense of decency.
I can't imagine how she feels there shocked shocked

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by peeparty(m): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:
happy birthday to me
Happy birthday sweet heart.sent you a message over der.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by buchilino(m): 10:12am On Jul 27, 2016
SERIOUSLY SOMETHING IS REALLY WRONG WITH MOST BLACK WOMEN.

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by bignero: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2016
Hitback2back:
When a lady is desperately looking for a toast she dresses unclad to attract one

no man!.... that lady is looking for a fungus infected semi dead aids infected boyfriend......for likes must attract likes

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by bignero: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:
happy birthday to me

madam ur pretty and sweet

but isnt it enough already? how many threads will you jump on with this?

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
So? She's in a country which supports such dressing. Leave her alone.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
na treat to human psychology..you know how highry men go dey feel upon setting eyez on dat bobby..rmba in the eyes of a drunk man all women dey fine..sai op...na treat to vaseline,ororo,ori oyo,adinagbon crew...lolllllzzzz
dayowunmi:
I comment my reserve abeg. But Op your explanation sef long like say e be issue of national concern.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Dayuuuum sad
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by macaranta(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Smh
Visit my signature
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Proffdada: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2016
It's America, "she" may be a man sef undecided
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Hahha chiee nija ladies lol oh see dose bag of condense milk
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by stiflerdrug: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Omo see boobs grin

Vaseline and baby oil crew where are thee wink
present grin grin

But my Vaseline yaff finishfinish lipsrsealed
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by oluwadeeboi(m): 10:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Olosho grade 1
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by 1metre: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2016
See nonsense body undecided
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by ensamy(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
She had more fans than wizkid. Bobby fans vs music fans .
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by suzy(f): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
My dear is good u open Milk industry it will pay u
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by orenteodunga: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2016
She might as well be a man
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by sucess001(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2016
person dey New York still resemble village girl

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by lonelydora: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Can't figure out where I should relocate to?

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by oladipo322(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
lolz.... when are d Vaseline crew?
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by 1metre: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Mgbeke wey go America with over swag grin
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by dreezybines: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2016
so? It's her milk shake.. She not exposing another persons own..
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2016
She for no wear top self. She should have come naked. Useless girl giving Nigerian girls a bad name abroad.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Haryodehji(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2016
No single day on nairaland that one won't see a thread on boobs.. Sometimes i use to wonder if nairaland mods bave girlfriends embarassed
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Rhayour: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
The One Africa Music Fest was held few days ago in New York and many Nigerians abroad turn up to Celebrate African Stars. A Particular girl was the talk of the day with her akward dressing. I wonder what the Parent will be feeling like right now!! See photo below:- She left the Oranges outside so they can feel fresh air.

Chimoooooo.............
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by ApenaEde: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Christians! WHY ? Thank God I'm a Muslim.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Fkhalifa(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Boobs so good I'm cawming embarassed

I noticed there won't be a day without a thread on boobs, oge okoye,rukky sandra, and ebube.. Guys observe with me henceforth undecided
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by delman88(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Omo see boobs grin

Am sure u among

Vaseline and baby oil crew where are thee wink
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by profmallory(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Girls have become do daring these days, little or no shame left in a lot of them.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by OLLYMAX(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Oyan ree shocked shocked shocked

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / Don Jazzy Sends N100,000 To A Man Who Insulted Him Online