Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) (91211 Views)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Chika Ike Wore This In 2013 And 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by UltraMediaNg: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Let's Talk About Your Next App Now!

Do you need Mobile Apps for any of the following?

• Real Estate Website/brand
• E-commerce Website
• Conference & seminars
• Hospitality Business
• Website/News site
• App for any industry

From building mobile apps for education to games, we are creatively striving to be the best mobile app development company out of Nigeria...YES WE WILL!

UMS MOBILE | 08187428339| BB Pin 5C3ABB44 | website: www.ultramediasolution.com

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by ugoxhaxabula(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Someone should just pull that top down and runaway
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by lasniicy: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
That girl needs Jesus in her life

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by donchuks806(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
This is better than silpass
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Timiskhid(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Chai! this shildrens sef.. Me lat iYam jeeli fasting..U na come nd go nd show me dis!
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Abdulkatcha(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Nairaland with boobs news are like bread and butter
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by kkboy(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Different strokes for different folks

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by mousco(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
She get luck sai nor be 9ja, i trust our army on this.. She go do frog jump till day break

She for open her toto na grin grin grin
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by oluxy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
What is the boo thinking if she has one? He ddfinatley don't want her for wife. Does she look look look look+ like one?
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
DRESSING TO RECEIVE LOTS OF KONDO
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by DanielGb(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
We are almost there. Expecting more of this.

Gradually,
We are going back to how it was in the beginning.
And when all this is fully complete. Judgement will arise.

Humans are just humans you know.
God initially did not design us to wear cloths.
until we cut corners and He gave us one.

Now the whole world is shouting 'We don't need it again!:
We want to look SEXY.

She is Sexy.

Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
MizTyna:

Lies! Those boobs are fuvking gorgeous! Natural boobs are usually a bit droopy. And hers are perfect.
I sight you... Why u dey shine ur eye
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by toonzay(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
but did you tag it Wizkid's show just to publicize your post??
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
I see something like this every day....I do finish 1 vasline jar in just 5days in summer,what usually enough for a month in winter
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Zieristclair(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
gretblue:
Team boobs
undecidedyour pic lies bro.the moment a lady has a baby her boobs becomes bigger due to massive production of milk,go figure. wink
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Jazzyfizi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
na wah for galz of dis day o she for jst naked her self na rubish
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by stephliet(f): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Omo see boobs grin

Vaseline and baby oil crew where are thee wink
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by chiMoni37(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
MizTyna:

Lies! Those boobs are fuvking gorgeous! Natural boobs are usually a bit droopy. And hers are perfect.
.. Madam no difference between that boobs and my flat Pam slippers grin
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
stephliet:

Which do u use baby pears or vaseline grin

Sorry i forget you're a female wink
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by chidimmaesther(f): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
everything na fashion. nawa o
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Iykecee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
The One Africa Music Fest was held few days ago in New York and many Nigerians abroad turn up to Celebrate African Stars. A Particular girl was the talk of the day with her akward dressing. I wonder what the Parent will be feeling like right now!! See photo below:- She left the Oranges outside so they can feel fresh air.
I only can see Ara and dats all.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by emtol: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
The One Africa Music Fest was held few days ago in New York and many Nigerians abroad turn up to Celebrate African Stars. A Particular girl was the talk of the day with her akward dressing. I wonder what the Parent will be feeling like right now!! See photo below:- She left the Oranges outside so they can feel fresh air.
Nawa for our ladies, their pvssy no even get 1 kobo respect again. Chai women sef...
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by dadaijboy: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by raphieMontella: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iykecee:
I only can see Ara and dats all.
ara nwanyi asaba grin
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by chidimmaesther(f): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
hi nairaland friends am really new here but i want to use this forum to plead to you to vote my kid sis that is contesting for face of empire by logging to your facebook page search for daking empire entertainment magazine, like the page scroll down and like her picture. her name is mercy miss humility.God bless you as you do so
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by raphieMontella: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
emtol:
Nawa for our ladies, their pvssy no even get 1 kobo respect again. Chai women sef...
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello boobs.......present

Hi ass.........sorry nat available gone for summer hols.
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by raphieMontella: 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
toonzay:
but did you tag it Wizkid's show just to publicize your post??
do ur research man...i dnt have time for such lies...befre u cm to say rubbish on my thread
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Woooowwww, those are bountiful booos grin
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by CoCoLav(f): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don't understand the big deal. undecided
Re: A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) by Eureka123(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2016

Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos)