Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) (6410 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / #1000nigerianwaystodie Currently Trending On Twitter / See What Is Currently Trending On Facebook(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
I will pass
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by sanyahkod(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kini gbogbo eleyi bayi ntori Olohun?
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by amtaken(f): 3:32am On Jul 28, 2016
OBJ will soon buy it. I trust that hommie lol.
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2016
BEENUEL:
THIS STUFF DON TEY NAH undecided. I WONDER IF OP just SAW IT angry
Yeah undecided
The OP just 'saw' it and shared with us...

You 'saw' it and kept mute.

So...don't come to his thread to form 'Google'

Over sabi undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
DozieInc:
I dont "feel" this phone... maybe later
its not a phone.
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by BEENUEL(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2016
stchinedu:

Yeah undecided

Over sabi undecided

You are PAINED. Live happy and stop changing what is not meant to b changed. Stay bless
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
BEENUEL:
You are PAINED. Live happy and stop changing what is not meant to b changed. Stay bless

You just confirmed your brain is hibernated undecided

Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by BEENUEL(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
stchinedu:

You just confirmed your brain is hibernated undecided

why is it so Hard on your life MR, why not Goan and get something doing instead of stalking me here. Hian! This is disheartening. And again, No English word has been confirm [b][/b] HIBERNATED, it's Hibernate! Werey! grin
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
BEENUEL:
why is it so Hard on your life MR, why not Goan and get something doing instead of stalking me here. Hian! This is disheartening. And again, No English word has been confirm [/b] [b]HIBERNATED, it's Hibernate! Werey! grin

SMH.... WHAT A WASTE!!! undecided

Read your books and spend less time on NL.

Thank me later.

BTW, I helped you to BOLD it since your brain can't comprehend how it is done.

Further more, it should be, '...has been CONFIRMED' and not '...has been CONFIRM'

Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by macho44(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
stchinedu:

Yeah undecided

Over sabi undecided

May the CUP of your blessings never run DRY! this is my prayer for you. no mind pple wey dey form I too Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
macho44:
May the CUP of your blessings never run DRY! this is my prayer for you. no mind pple wey dey form I too Sabi.

Amen Bro!!!

May you be blessed too.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by torontoboy(m): 3:58am On Jul 30, 2016
'Phone' or rather modified headset wey be $3.00 for dollar store. This one cost $5.99 because dollar store no get am and I had to buy at a higher price elsewhere.

Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by BEENUEL(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
stchinedu:

Thank me later.

Further more, it should be, '...has been CONFIRMED' and not '...has been CONFIRM'
wadup teacher, it's Saturday, can we have some lectures cool
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by igetemi(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
stchinedu:

Thank me later.

Prof. I hail ooo
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2016
igetemi:

Prof. I hail ooo
grin grin
No mind me jare grin
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by stchinedu: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2016
BEENUEL:
wadup teacher, it's Saturday, can we have some lectures cool
LolLol grin grin grin
We dey strike grin

Sorry about the misunderstanding...I guess we were caught in the moment. cool
Re: Checkout Images Of The Currently TRENDING "COCO-HANDSET".(PHOTOS) by BEENUEL(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2016
stchinedu:

LolLol grin grin grin
We dey strike grin

Sorry about the misunderstanding...I guess we were caught in the moment. cool
sure bro, oh, I mean sir grin. Well it's cool. Nice to know you. Happy sunday to you, and God bless you. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Needs to scan something? Here's a mouse. / I Got 100k To Spend On A New 43" LED TV, Pls Choose D Best 4 Me. / Airtel 4G Finally Here People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.