Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) (2769 Views)

I've Begged Mercy Aigbe To Forgive Toyin Abraham - Yomi Fabiyi / Checkout Photos From Actress Mercy Johnson’s Child’s Birthday Party / Photos From Actress Lilian Esoro-franklin's Babyshower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) by Pepuscutie270(f): 1:32am On Jul 27, 2016
The yoruba actress has won the hearts of so many Nigerianstudents especially where fashion is concerned. Her outfit to AMVCA literally caused uproar online as people marvelled on how well she can funk out in the fashion world.
Okay so that night she was a goddess, yes she's that good. Anyways I ransacked her photos on Instagram and ganered about 20 different hairstyles from her. And trust me, she really has done a tremendous job on them. They are just to prick a notch on you and the way you go about boring people with same hairstyle everytime. Lolz, i'm guilty as well. Time to be adventurous.

More photos ...http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/07/20-stunning-hairstyles-from-actress.html

Re: 20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) by Pepuscutie270(f): 1:34am On Jul 27, 2016

Re: 20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 27, 2016
I smell fp
Re: 20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:04am On Jul 27, 2016
nice one she make sense.... cool cool pls dont forget to check my signature
Re: 20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) by Nne5: 2:36am On Jul 27, 2016
OK

3 Likes

Re: 20 Gorgeous Hairstyles From Actress Mercy Aigbe To Inspire You (photos ) by horlamelekan(m): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2016
ѕнє ℓσσкѕ ѕтυηηιηg

(1) (Reply)

Top 14 Nigerian Celebrities Who Posses Nude / 6 Things The Diamond Ring Stolen From Kim Kardasian Can Buy In Nigeria(pics) / Mr Eazi Hang Out With DJ Cuppy & Sister Temi At A Wedding In London (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.