Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured (48317 Views)

Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by tundexijim(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
nnachukz:
They will not talk. Even if they are wiped off, they have the Vice Presidential slot. A post occupied by a pastor who has remained silent in the face of threat to his region and religion nationwide.

Abeg swerve.. everything is not abt shouting all over the Internet. Did the appropriate agency intervene or not?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by nwaanambra1(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
forray:

See all of una..... Littering everywhere with birthday wishes because say Na woman. I have seen guys ask for same and not a single quote to wish him. When will guys stop been pathetic over women....smh

bros! why u come quote out of all the guys? undecided

Me wey get every reason to say happy birthday to ha because she is from my state! Haba!

anybody from my state that announces his or her birthday i always wish them well.

I don't ask any girl from Nairaland out because am a contented man with the blessings of Solomon - if you know what i mean! wink

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by Caleycash(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
NDI ZOO... Dalu nu

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by PenSniper: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
mazichika:
Watch as the will leave hausas and start attacking igbos here now.

Who let you loose from the leash ?
The blood of hundreds of Enugu people slaughtered for suya festival are still begging for revenge but instead it was the survivors that got arredted with no finger raised by anybody.
Slaves in their own land.
There is a log of wood in your own eyes and you want to remove the speck in someone else's ?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by forray(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
nwaanambra1:

bros! why u come quote out of all the guys? undecided

Me wey get every reason to say happy birthday to ha because she is from my state! Haba!

anybody from my state that announces his or her birthday i always wish them well.

I don't ask any girl from Nairaland out because am a contented man with the blessings of Solomon - if you know what i mean! wink

Lol... Sorry man. Just so annoying seeing must guys making an A*s of themselves when it comes to woman mata.
How is ur day going man?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by AgentOrange: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
PenSniper:

[s]Because they are as animalistic as the questionaire and co.
Animals in human skin can never behave like humans, they can only try.[/s]

I am wondering what these militants will install in Lagos after akiolu has been chased into Cotonou for refuge. grin grin grin

Maybe they will call him oba kakarokokoro 1 of Eko cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc omenka

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by Awoofawo(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2016
The way Nigerian youth think.......is a reflection of all wrong with country.......with youth like these can the country change for good and greater things in scheme of world affair?0 NO!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by ceaser: 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
nnachukz:
They will not talk. Even if they are wiped off, they have the Vice Presidential slot. A post occupied by a pastor who has remained silent in the face of threat to his region and religion nationwide.

In Falz' voice? Oh no. Waz rong witu u?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by blackjack21(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2016
codemaniacs:

Stop saying rubbish...

Those ghettos are only for latinos and black-americans.. If u look at them well they are not even ghettos.. They are high crime areas..

Makoko is what a ghetto is..
undecided ghetto name level by level.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by buchilino(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2016
Noneroone:
kanu is a free man in prison but you are in prison despite your physical freedom. He has unshacked his own mind and the truth he preaches breaks through the prison walls to liberate the minds of million. Here you are walking free but your brain imprisoned by lies and falsehood. Worst still, you are confined to think about him and only him, even in the face of the butchery suffered by your fellow one Nigerianists. What form of imprisonment could be worse!

CHOI, BROS U FINISH D GUY BAD. HABA WETIN IM DO U SEF. ABEG SHOW AM SMALL MERCY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by nwaanambra1(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
forray:

Lol... Sorry man. Just so annoying seeing must guys making an A*s of themselves when it comes to woman mata.
How is ur day going man?

peace bro! cool
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by tundexijim(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
UGONNAM:
what I don't get is why yorubas are quick to act when it has to do wit d ibos. now hausa pple are killing ur pple nd nobody is talking. frm vice president to d oba. these guys are really cowards indeed. atleast d ibos has to go to war wit another country jst to save nd defend their pple nd even did that with their bare hands. bt these guys are here keeping mute nd watch their pple dying everyday by the hausas probably bcs they av d vp slot. nawaooo

Is it by shouting and spewing hate all over u get to respond to situations. Didn't the so called group got the right response from those they were attacking. Is it that u want dem to call for all hausas head because of a clash in one part of lagos.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by HopeAlive14(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:
firstus la commentus .

a queen was born today.

happy birthday to me

Wishing you many more years of good health and wealth.

Happy Birthday!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by endove(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by 400billionman: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:
firstus la commentus .

a queen was born today.

happy birthday to me

I am not doubting you are a queen.

But, how can the birthday cake reach us ??

1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by AgentOrange: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2016
PenSniper:

[s]Who let you loose from the leash ?
The blood of hundreds of Enugu people slaughtered for suya festival are still begging for revenge but instead it was the survivors that got arredted with no finger raised by anybody.
Slaves in their own land.
There is a log of wood in your own eyes and you want to remove the speck in someone else's ?[/s]

What of those slaughtered in ogun & ekiti by the same fulani?

What of those sent out of this world by kainkain drinking militants in ikorodu?

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by vislabraye(m): 11:37am On Jul 27, 2016
talktimi:
I thought this was done by "Ijaw militants". Vanguard should know that the Ijaws are the new scapegoats in town

Ehen nau. Everything is Ijaw. . God will vindicate us.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by MrImole: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Noneroone:
kanu is a free man in prison but you are in prison despite your physical freedom. He has unshacked his own mind and the truth he preaches breaks through the prison walls to liberate the minds of million. Here you are walking free but your brain imprisoned by lies and falsehood. Worst still, you are confined to think about him and only him, even in the face of the butchery suffered by your fellow one Nigerianists. What form of imprisonment could be worse!

Do you desire such freedom?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by onyidon21: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2016
i am waiting for the bulldogs called opc to come and give their 14 day ultimatum.perperual talkers without liver to back it up with action

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by codemaniacs: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2016
blackjack21:
undecided ghetto name level by level.

the places u call ghettos have pipe borne water, electricity and other amenities that people living in Nigerian cities don't even have.. those places are just filled with mostly lazy people...

when Jay-Z visited an African village some years back and noticed that the village children had to trek for miles just to fetch water... He said this is the real ghetto... that the ghettos in U.S are nothing compared to the ones in the country he visited..
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by sun4mama(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
De yoruba slaves nd dere hausa slave masters ar brothers na,whn 2brothers fight u don't join to side one u only tell dem to take thinz easy.God bless de niger delta nd God bless biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by ceaser: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
UGONNAM:
what I don't get is why yorubas are quick to act when it has to do wit d ibos. now hausa pple are killing ur pple nd nobody is talking. frm vice president to d oba. these guys are really cowards indeed. atleast d ibos has to go to war wit another country jst to save nd defend their pple nd even did that with their bare hands. bt these guys are here keeping mute nd watch their pple dying everyday by the hausas probably bcs they av d vp slot. nawaooo

But some Yoruba dudes have taken up arms to avenge their kinsman, Ojo's death in the hands of an alleged Hausa guy na. So what else so you want? Mind you I am not in any way supporting brute force approach on this o. But you are clearly being hypocritical in your assessment and it is due to nothing other than your tribalized position and ethnic leaning. Believe me, that is the least of your problems.

Maybe some scrutiny will give you a lil' bit of insight.

The injured Customs officer (glad he didn't caput) will most likely be a non-Yoruba, more likely Hausa extraction but it does not rule out the fact that he could be a South Easterner who almost got killed - that could have been your kinsman, and you're all smiles, heh?

Akiolu and some other Yorùbá elders should have encouraged further bloodshed, as I could infer from your position. Now if he ever makes such mistake, your likes will be the first to cry blue murder. And last I remember, you cheered Fáyòsé on when he declared literarily reprisal war on some herdsmen marauders. Oh I forgot he is anti-FG and your "role model" for the same reason, so forgive me.

Akiolu made a gaffe with his "lagoon declaration" and while he may have made it from a brief moment of unguarded emotion, his rather "Trump-ish" approach was not spared by notable and well meaning Yorubas, I inclusive (although I enjoyed the hearty jokes made out of that Akiolu declaration o grin). Mind you, such stance by the Yoruba intelligestsia against him was also not to indulge the excesses of Igbos that warranted such outburst from Akiolu in the first instance, rather such stance was a result of rule of law, freedom of association, freedom of existence and, please note this, moderation which are vital background elements of developed societies worldwide today. Note that similar issue of unwarranted territorialism almost got entrenched in Akure, Ondo state few months after when an attempt was made at installing a supreme Eze Nd'igbo in a Yoruba town with a reigning Oba. I mean, who does that?! Such brazenly preposterous act was rightly condemned by all and sundry, many reasonable Igbos inclusive.

Also from my knowledge, Igbos are not always linked to violent crimes committed in Lagos, Hausas, most rightly are. Hence it is only natural for the reaction to be a direct, opposite and equal one - violence. Akiolu's was mere rethorics, and rightly so as a reaction to the events that spurred it.

Lastly, I see the average Yoruba reacting equally to crimes or injustices against anyone irrespective of ethnic extraction, or even religious affiliation. "Badoo" the serial rapist and murderer brought down by Yorubas in Lagos is one example. One of his victims that was the last straw was not even Nigerian, but Ghanaian. An Igbo woman had once being his victim. And did you know he was Yoruba? Yeah, he was. What would you have alleged if he turned out to be Igbo and indeed committed those acts? I bet readers will have to live with your diatribes for weeks on end, maybe never ending. Ever heard of Colonel Fajuyi and Aguiyi Ironsi? Examples abound.

Summarily, my epistle: In everything we do, let us put humanity first before ethnicity, race, tongue, political party or religion, even kith and kin. Things will be better with that arrangement.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by talktimi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
vislabraye:

Ehen nau. Everything is Ijaw. . God will vindicate us.
their mumu lies will keep catching up with and disgracing them. Go to any police station in some of these affected communities and make research on those arrested for these atrocities maybe you can get enough "Ijaw militants" in the cells there. "fvvcking mórons"

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by Fidelismaria: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
I still dont understand wat nairalanders mean by master to slave relationship Who re d masters? Who re d slaves? How is a Yoruba man slave to an Hausa man? Pls enlighten me @nairalanders
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Another dog spotted barking at d moon
timisco1:
Yesstaday ijaw militants attack... Lagos

yesterday yoloba n Hausa fight ... Lagos

ujaw militants planed to attack festac... Lagos

fuel tanker explode causin series of injuries... Lagos

opc begs govt to join in security matters... Lagos

iijaw militants attack ikorodu ... Lagos

wetin dey happen Na... Lagos

pls let the federal govt declare state of emergency in Lagos state so that these yoloba agbero go rest small, enof is enof...
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by englishmart(m): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
AgentOrange:

Would you have said the same if this attack had been in Igboland you shameless hypocrite?

Go and chase fulani cattle away from your parlour oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
you really see that Omenka is an Igbo boy?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by amybel(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
forray:

See all of una..... Littering everywhere with birthday wishes because say Na woman. I have seen guys ask for same and not a single quote to wish him. When will guys stop been pathetic over women....smh

chai lolzzzz Dats a normal tin dear, it's natural
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by SIRJENTLE: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
HAUSA AND YORUBA PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING, THE NEXT THING IS TO USE IGBOS TO SETTLE THE PROBLEM.
LET US GIVE THEM SOME DAYS/ WEEKS/MONTHS YOU WILL HEAR THAT A POPULAR MARKET WHERE IGBOS DO THEIR BUSINESS IS SHUT DOWN WITH THE CLAIM THAT IT IS THE CAUSE OF THE QUARREL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by pussyAvenger: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
prettyjo:
firstus la commentus .

a queen was born today.

happy birthday to me
YA...FAT QUEEN
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by bobochem: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think it is high time d yoruba shld wake up from their slumber,and also jettison d spirit of cowardness.we cannot continue to open our eyes wide open to be maltreated and b rided upon by stranger in our own land.I think we need to rebrand and re-equip opc in yoruba land.Before,it was hause;but now ijaw militant terrorizing us in our own land.Some people av to flee there own abode because of hause and ijaw militant.Time to wake up omo odua.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Ade Lawyer: Meet Assassin Who Has Killed Over 100 People (Photos) / Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.