Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! (901 Views)

Thief Caught In Computer Village Ikeja, Stripped Unclad And Beaten (Photos) / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) / Man Who Tried To Steal A Vehicle In Computer Village Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Don't know where to post this, but I guess the mods can help me out, It happened a while ago, but have been so busy at work to post this. Ok! So I went to computer village to make repairs on one of my phones. On getting there, meeting my regular customer, he directed me to another shop, still in the villa tho, while I was waiting, I saw this man with cartons of a particular brand of China phone,in another carton he had the back cover(camera position sha) of a particular nokia phone,including the touchpads, he removed the back cover(ie where the camera is situated) and switched it with a nokia cover,the same thing with the touch pad, after doing this he proceeded to cover the template with a counterfeit from nokia(the place where they usually write litte details about the phone,after removing the battery sha) with the nokia own,hereby covering the China details that was written there. I don't no why this people commit this wicked act, but what I know is that they are very skillfull in committing this disastrous act, because after that he also had another carton filled with that particular brand of nokia carton(new ones), so after changing the back and touch pad he packed them neately again to look like nokia made products whereas they are simply China phones, this is just a warning to enlighten the entire public,that when buying phones they should check everything checkable,so they don't regret buying what is not,here are live pictures and a video to support what I saw with my 'koro-koro' eyes.
The video is too large,i don't think it cn upload,bt I wud do pictures.

Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2016
More pictures.......'the China phones'

Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
He covers the inner back of the phone

Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2016
The paper(nokia customized(fake)) he uses to cover the chinko phone
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Counterfeit nokia cartons ready to be packaged with chinko phone.

Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by jopretty(f): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2016
See his hands like made in china sef mtcheeewww angry and when he's caught, he'll start accusing Satan of pushing him.
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2016
The real CHINKO made nokia phone
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by Titheman(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2016
that's why China phones will neva leave d market
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin grin
jopretty:
See his hands like made in china sef mtcheeewww angry and when he's caught, he'll start accusing Satan of pushing him.
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool orur fellow brothers
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2016
'Bontel'

Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Infact Computer Village and CHEATS are like this.....

Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2016
You can see the touchpad of the China phone that he changes littered on the phone.
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2016
NAIJA OPEN UR EYES! shocked
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by ORACLE1975(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by moris01(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Pure wickedness people now want to make tripple profit.
Everybody shine your eyes greed is taking over.
Re: Imagine The Atrocity Committed In Computer Village,lagos! by legundarybeans(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lala nd co...abeg come move this post 2 promise land....people need to know

(1) (Reply)

A Former Former Comptroller-general Of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Abdullahi / Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note / Pastor On The Run For For Sexually Molesting A 16 Year Old Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.