Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sleep Paralyses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleep Paralyses (810 Views)

Doctors’ Strike Paralyses Ekiti Teaching Hospital / Health Workers' Strike Paralyses Federal Hospital / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Paralyses by init4dmoni(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2009
i swear if this s h i t  happens to u, u won't  be able to that night
it happend to me about 2 weeks ago and i'm just starting to recover
it's when you wake up and cannot move your body and then you cannot move your body . . . .atall!!!. . . feels like something infinetely havy is on ur body
it is ALLWAYS accompanied with holucinations(dat's the part dat scares the shit outta u)
i saw a brown box in my hand with sometnig written on it(i couldn't read) and when i tried to move my hands it started "melting" i shouted "blood of Jesus" in my head twice(not with my mouth cuz i couldn't talk) in my mind then i closed my eyes really hard and openend it and behold i could move
at first i wanted to believe that it was a dream but when i thought about it well, i concluded it wasn't because isaw my body exactly how i layed down(exactly), i couldn't move my eyes but i could notice where i was sleeping(on a sofa)
i've forgotten the exact words but it has something to do with some part of ur brain nothing being woken up as another part was waking
i've 4goten the medical term for this but it's reeeaaal
btw i'm 15

thannk God 4 google if not i'l have . . . . .
90% of people (nigerians ) that this thing will happen to will blame it on demonic atack
Re: Sleep Paralyses by whiteroses(f): 2:32am On Sep 20, 2009
its changes that causes it, your body dont understand where you are and whats happening to it but it senses changes a lot, maybe you over worked that day, or moved enviroment. its happened to me a lot before and i thought it was demons lol you know you are awake but you feel energy stopping you from moving and the only thing your memory can think of is jesus! and you start feeling yourself move your head and bam you wake up fully lol i hate it whenever it happens

(1) (Reply)

Can She Go For Scan / 500 Villagers Given Free Medicare In Ogun State / Help! Precious Needs N7m To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.