Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News (7353 Views)

LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Obtain Your Laspotech Part-time Studies Form / Laspotech Part Time 2011/2012 Form Is On Sale Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by dudududu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
Helo ladie and gentlemen, especialy those that want to enter laspotech 4 ond and hnd, the form is on sale so long til nw, but i want to inform u dat instead of u obtain d form outside is beta u go to their main campus or anex to obtain and fill it, because of network eror, i also obtain OND part time for iyana ejigbo anex, i was asure that b4 next month end the name wil be post out, i dont obtain on net form or scratch card, my form is physical form and it has been on proces. If u want to enter laspotech easy just call me or mail me but litle charges may aply, d charges is not mine but for the.,, Here is my number 07083264197, my mail datdudu@gmail.Com or ollalet@yahoo.Com or my yahoomesanger ollalet
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by orjiani(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2009
thanks
Re: Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by wz8: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2009
Thanks User please i will like to get the laspotech part time form can you help me out andd i also did the post pce and i pray to be picked in the second list can you help out
Re: Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by dudududu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
Pls to those of u that call me and send me mail to make enquiry, am neither agent nor lecturer. Am also a student that obtain 4m last year. But be inform that the form has been close for now both anex and campus. Do not be confused or duped by anybody that told u that d form is stil on sale. Cos campuses just begin their 1 semester exam, while anexes just resume their second semester. But when the form is on sale i wil post it here. Thanks,
Re: Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by dudududu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
Pls to those of u that call me and send me mail to make enquiry, am neither agent nor lecturer. Am also a student that obtain 4m last year. But be inform that the form has been close for now both anex and campus. Do not be confused or duped by anybody that told u that d form is stil on sale. Cos campuses just begin their 1 semester exam, while anexes just resume their second semester. But when the form is on sale i wil post it here. Thanks,
Re: Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by dudududu(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by idrizy08: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
PLS WERE CAN I GET THE FORM FOR SCIENCE COURSE,
Re: Laspotech Part Time Form Latest News by MrFox1(m): 9:21am On Dec 06, 2010
Is Laspotech 2010/2011 final admission list Out Yet?

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Expeled From School After Leaking Her Nu*de Photos To Attract Men / Guide To Writing Visa Sop (Statement of purpose). / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.