Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

High-life: That Time I Ate Beans With Plenty Green - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High-life: That Time I Ate Beans With Plenty Green (523 Views)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High-life: That Time I Ate Beans With Plenty Green by RichieDaVinci01(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2016
We all have that one time we took things we weren't supposed to take whether intentionally or otherwise that made us quarter-to-craze
Y'all should share your High-Life experiences
Amon start with mine
So its saturday bored at Home phone is dead (Cuz NEPA never fails) after rolling on bed I decide to set out to sammie's House after much prepping(Cuz babes be in places you don't expect) I take my handkerchief (cuz trekking) and off I go after Minutes that looked like hours I finally get there and guess what I see.......a VSOP (damnn) so I sit am offered a shot (drank) another one(drank) and on and on till VSOP bottle is empty. am high already but I still manage to form hard-core not until they bring beans cooked in hell with plenty thyme who am I to say No I love beans plus am high AF so I dig in...No more like Drill in I finish the beans in a Jiff try to stand but something is wrong something is definitely wrong could it be the beans....Nah blame it on the liquor(ordinary VSOP and you are shaking upandan.smmh) Like Sam knows and he's already laughing so I krak up and start laughing rather uncontrollably like am possessed (but its the liquor naah) I tell sammie I wan to ease my self He points to the bathroom but I just go the opposite direction to the kitchen and start un-buckling and start urinating right there in the kitchen...(So embarrassing when am reminded) meanwhile I still think its the Liquor(Can't be the Ewá ) Meanwhile am looking for my pam-slipper am frantically searching for it when someone says 'ode you are wearing it' I just smile weakly and go out to get fresh breeze then I see one fine babe her dad is there (according to what am told) but I see nobody until her dad asks who I am and I drunkenly answer(still don't know what I told the man) Then I receive slaps(still according to what am told) from there I just go blank all I know that I woke up In sams house the next morning after they told me I vomited my destiny
There's mine
Share Yours
Re: High-life: That Time I Ate Beans With Plenty Green by iceberylin(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2016
THIS MY KUSH GUY CAME OVER WITH A LOT UNCUT PARCEL.. MEHNN WE JUST CLOSE WINDOW... YOU KNOW THE REST wink
Re: High-life: That Time I Ate Beans With Plenty Green by ikbnice(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Well, I watch what I eat. Even my paddyz know say I no be person wey like to dey eat anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] / What You Doing Tonight After A Worked Up Week? Where You Hanging Out? / Your Opinion About Your Ex Buying You Wedding Gifts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.