Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women (58469 Views)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / See What Makeup Does To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by anselm791(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
They dared to be different. I like that.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Crownylord(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
They can only appear as a woman but they can't bear children.....laffs..... And their voices will not change fully..............SMH

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Harwoyeez(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm, never knew Dapo Adaralegbe finally changed to a boy-girl till some years back. Back in his days at oau,I know of a time he was nearly beaten to death by oau guys and same reason for his expulsion from law dept. May God have mercy on there souls
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Gamusgamus: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Crystal70200:
1. Miss Sahhara
Now known as Miss Sahhara, she was originally born Clifford Oche, from Benue state, Nigeria. A student of Benue state university. In 2011, She became the first Nigerian transgender woman to come out publicly on international press during the Miss International Queen beauty pageant in Pattaya, Thailand. Miss Sahhara is almost always in the eye of controversy.
In March 2016, she partnered with Aleika Barros, Miss Trans Universe 2015 and other transgender beauty queens to raise awareness for transgender community all around the world through a campaign titled ‘I am Trans and I have the Right to Life’.

2. Stephanie Rose
Stephanie Rose Born as Dapo Adaralegbe and now known as Stephanie Adaralegbe or Stephanie Rose. She was a man who schooled at the Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria. According to Dapo, who attended OAU from 1995 to 2001, he was expelled from the university over his identity crisis. He traveled to Europe where he underwent extensive surgery to become Stephanie Rose.

3. Noni Salma Lawal
Formerly known as Habeeb Babatunde Lawal, a young Nigerian entertainment journalist, she is now known as Noni Salma Lawal. Noni’s sex-change operation is one of the most recent we have heard about in Nigeria. She graduated from the University of Lagos, Nigeria with Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre Arts.

4. Mandy la Candy
While the name, might be really corny, there has been unconfirmed rumors of Nigerian man who underwent a sex-change operation in Canada. Ms. Mandy La Candy is said to be a popular Nigerian transgender based in Canada formerly known as Mr Okwudili.

5. Bisi Alimi
When Bisi Alimi Nigeria’s most popular gay rights activist, first posted this picture online, many thought he had undergone a sex-change operation. However it was later revealed that it was just make up and dress up. Below is one more pictures:

Source: https://www.naij.com/905129-see-photos-5-nigerian-women-men-no-2-will-shock.html

Miss Sahhara
WHAT A STUPID AND CRAZY WORLD, OMASHE
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by 4reala(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Quite irritating and disgusting angry
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by lielbree: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:
Very Beautiful except the second and last pics.

Gender equality should be promoted
Don't bring that shit here
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sodom and Gomorrah no do reach all these o,they no even do reach 3/10 of wetin dey happen for this world right now.no wonder God said he is going to destroy this world with fire,our case don worse pass water
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by mekybabe1: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Make una pray say one day, dem no go deport una come back home. Because una family go just roast una alive.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Missmossy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Gosh!! See their b.o.o.b.s so unreal.

Such pathetic humans undecided

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by ify2016: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Organs:

In Naija and African context, beautiful and "man" do not go together in the same sentence, kumaa you come put "very" in front of beautiful.... conclusion is you equally have half (50%) of the sickness they are suffering from.
You are sick!!!!
Old age is wrong with you
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Iceberg3: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
To all single guys,pls ensure u do a thorough background check o b4 u marry a preBROS cum sisi o.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by PrinceEvolution(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
RIO OLYMPICS...Men’s drawPot 1: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Japan
Pot 2: Nigeria, Republic of Korea, Honduras, Iraq
Pot 3: Sweden, Fiji, Portugal, South Africa
Pot 4: Algeria, Colombia, Denmark, Germany
cruzita:
una well done
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by ify2016: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
lielbree:

Don't bring that shit here
You are entitle to your own opinion OK.

Must you quote me? Why not make your own comment and go?

Very soon the strength of this people will increase in our society and there is nothing you and I can do.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by rakabuba001(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
No be we dey form America of Africa, setting trends indiscriminately. We just have to deal with the good and bad side of being Giants. That's that.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
no single igbo on the list tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by MrTour: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
These transformation are easily done in Thailand, with $7500, I can guarantee you full transformation from being a man to complete woman. Some of the changes are;
1. Sexual organ transplant i.e converting your dick to a nice fresh vagina grin that's $1,500.
2. Hormones treatment to stop growth of beards and start development of breasts $2500.
3. Transformation of your vocal cords to enhance female speech $1500.
4. Other miscellaneous expenses and brushing ip $1000.
Contact me for your bookings grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Ralphdan(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmmmm
Mostly westerners though.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Ameekas(f): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na wa o...can they mother a child?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Foolishness i see in them, psychiatrist patients.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by oteneaaron(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
Pity to see an idoma guy at the top of the list they can't hide the man in them no matter how hard they tried, thats why men can never be God

My Sister, the tin tire me oo....Idoma fa?...where is Alekwu wen you need him?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
What of Denrele

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Jacko1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Horror shows

You turned to women to chop dicks

But hw will you get any wen you all ugly as hell
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by fxskye: 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Awon Omo Irole Aiye.........

Devil has enslaved them beyond their souls.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by mhisbliss(f): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
oteneaaron:

My Sister, the tin tire me oo....Idoma fa?...where is Alekwu wen you need him?
i wonder
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by theEYe21(f): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Actually, human beings are freaks
Ironi:
Too many Nigerians are freaks.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by 2saints: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
Pity to see an idoma guy at the top of the list they can't hide the man in them no matter how hard they tried, thats why men can never be God

Ochanya it's really a shame to that idoma guy o. Can't imagine an idoma guy can do this shit
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by magnum247: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by gqboyy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
lmao @mandy la candy
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by waternogetememy: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Y all the yoruba men want to be women?

1 count up to 3 yoruba men that have converted to women. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by GreenUzzy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hello, na for south una go try dis rubbish if una try am for North u know da next tin. Fools
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by mhisbliss(f): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
2saints:

Ochanya it's really a shame to that idoma guy o. Can't imagine an idoma guy can do this shit
he's ashamed of being a guy but I'm ashamed hes idoma hes a disgrace to idoma in general
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by shadeyinka(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
dalaman
donnffd
TrajansKong
jayriginal
plaetton
frank317
What do you say to this. Is homosexuality not a disease?
eck out how Homosexual demons are transmitted.

https://www.nairaland.com/3239874/ogun-teacher-caught-sucking-students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Female Dwarfs In Matching Ankara Outfits (Photos) / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. / This Albino Lady's Makeup Transformation Photo Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.