Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here (123408 Views)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time / ** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** / Drop Your Killer Punchlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by mailmalc(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
*shakes head*
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by FatFish: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
Tell me what to do, these people actin up in the hood
but i aint scared il just be who i wanna bruv
Say Bleep y'all people (Bleep y'all people)
joe you can't right shiiiiiit youre brains outa signal
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by juicygirl: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2010
You got me all wrong, my swag juice is over flowing.
Can you really spit gal, cos it sure aint showing,
Shall I stop, nah I think i'll keep going.
Maybe you are Bieber, or do you just wanna be like him?
He's your idol dog, well mine is Eminem.
Kid, get back to your high school books
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by ady4lyf: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2010
Am a rap star general, voic so nathural,
i got dis swags 4rm my enemiz fiuniral,
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by FatFish: 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2010
If we gotta dumb down our style and ABC it, then so be it..
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by Illegalkel(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
Who is this dude called Baudex?
You're nothing more than a pest.
I'm coming for your heart is better wear a vest.
U're so ugly that when ur mom 1st saw ur face, she was vexed.
You're so dumb.
No one will give you the upper thumb.
No one will throw roses at your tomb.
Go die you little crumb.
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by DubDza: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2012
im just gunna drop a real quick punch line Ya dig

These fuckin rap niggas never learn nuthin till i got to be like gonorrhea and burn something i aint hiding Niggas i be with the riding nigga add the extender subtract the safety and start dividing niggas i let the hooka shoot imagine what it'll do to you whole so big they use your body as a whoola hoop Imma ranger boy better call the ranger boy you got a tiger in your face and cant get away im danger boy but imagine that been hot since the cabbage patch i take this nigga life charge him double just to have it back but i aint havin that imma keep the shit do this niggas face like i do my girls pussy and beat the shit enough with the peace and shit cuz im bout to piece your shit but imma beast wit mine no doubt imma beast with mine i'll punch you in your face and make you leave with your teeth behind

Lmao well so much for a punchline i got kinda carried away

1 Like

Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by ojoawo(m): 1:24am On Aug 15, 2012
yo think u can rap??
check out this new post, very interesting, drop your illest rhymes
https://www.nairaland.com/1018865/rap-cypher-challenge
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by djrockstar: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ya niggaz like rocky, my flow is Ali, when im finished with u dudes, CSI be searchin for yo bodies.
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by Sanaik(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
hey juicy wad up
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by SubstanceEmcee: 5:34am On Mar 26, 2013
Fat fish, you don't wanna reply to my rap ish/
Slack tips people even leave without a track list/
Drag this through your speakers/
I'm shooting leaders till the loose and stup.id foolish breathers use a tube for super secrets/
But it's not just guys that are busting filler in lines/
it's not a hard concept to grasp, MULTI SYLLABLE RHYMES/
So if you want a battle it's a titan that you're fighting with/
I'll put a rhyming riff up on the mic and then ignite a spliff/
Nicest piff, got me writing tighter than a python grip/
But it's not a faster flow i'd liken it to siphoning/

Not being funny but i didn't see anything that matches this ^
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by EdwardMurders: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
#PPLCypherShit

PUNKS ETHERED, when I snub heaters!
So... if hes raw? Then Ima drug dealer

C'MON SON.
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by EdwardMurders: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
djrockstar: Ya niggaz like rocky, my flow is Ali, when im finished with u dudes, CSI be searchin for yo bodies.
AYOOOO!!!!

I GOT HOT QUIPS.... but ^ THIS dumb fucker couldnt talk slick!!!
ROCKSTAR's only over our heads if its jumping in a moshpit! [/EZ.]
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by EdwardMurders: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Dub Dza :
im just gunna drop a real quick punch line Ya dig

These fuckin rap niggas never learn nuthin till i got to be like gonorrhea and burn something i aint hiding Niggas i be with the riding nigga add the extender subtract the safety and start dividing niggas i let the hooka shoot imagine what it'll do to you whole so big they use your body as a whoola hoop Imma ranger boy better call the ranger boy you got a tiger in your face and cant get away im danger boy but imagine that been hot since the cabbage patch i take this nigga life charge him double just to have it back but i aint havin that imma keep the shit do this niggas face like i do my girls pussy and beat the shit enough with the peace and shit cuz im bout to piece your shit but imma beast wit mine no doubt imma beast with mine i'll punch you in your face and make you leave with your teeth behind

Lmao well so much for a punchline i got kinda carried away
^ Lmao.

If lames'll buck the heat? I'll "make Recovery"...
"Marshall Mathers!"
As I tote triggas! Ima smoke, Dza... like that Harlem rapper!

*brushes glittery dust off my shoulders*
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by EdwardMurders: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
juicygirl: You don't know the Technique so don't tell lies,
I'll shoot your mum in the back & f*uck the bullet hole until she dies,
I damage any rapper who step in my direction,
You're scared, ain'tcha? cry cry you drunk animal,

Youre slightly meagre to me! When I spit hot lines that ethers, Juicy!
Clap steel and ya pop!? You act real but youre NOT... like a 3D movie!

*smacks you in the face*
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
You al speakin shit,do u fink dat hw to make a hit,if y'll dnt knw u jux diggin a pit.,rap aint al abt spitin shity rhymes,instead of wastin al ya time making beef,lyk young kid disin for meat or fish,y nt take ya tym and take kia of ya lyricx,instead of makin al dis lyrical blunder..b a real rapper,en stp dah beef cux it makes u more lyk a meat seller...itx ya niccur fruqsy...you knw hw we do niggax.,letx keep dah rap rolling!,reppin al dah real rappax in dah house!
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by liljboy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
dipo2much: u wan thife lines abi grin
enough punchlines lyin in the music thread already
lwkmd. . . La jst wetin dey my mind immediately ah see this topic.
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by bopshot: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
its so clear to me now,
that hommies have turn rap to a beef tin "wow!",
wen market is so big nd open nd u will be welcome,
mayb y'all av forgotten that life na yolo,
even if you fit break bottles sha ma fo awo!,
looking skinny in a nice fittings like polo,
eating beef y cant u just came down ko ma wo,
buh we really wanna grow fast like lambrogini in ramadan,
all the same i can feel some dope rapper here,
while some are dopest,
nd for those that are complaining remove ur sunshades, coz no sun is shining here just a lyrical pages

shout out to y'all, long live hip hop. #bopshot
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by DFazy: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Welcome to the 806, a land of 6 sticks, and tricks eating trix to get their fix/
So lets call it quits, cuz ya style is gonna get ripped like it has the shits so suck a dick/
You ain't ever gonna catch me on this mothafucking mic/
I don't laugh cuz ya moms a dyke, I laugh cuz you just got striked with a spike/
OK lets start the real shit cuz you look like you worship 666, trix ain't for kids bitch, Bleep your chick she is bald like Brittany Spears queer/(hook) So you wanna get a chick's twit kicks ya gotta spit like this and never be un-clever and be a bitch(x2)/
The 806 is where I thrived, look at my eyes and you will relize and be regretting fucking with me/
I'll be at you wedding in the oven with the rotisserie setting, you won't even notice me sweating/
Don't cry man it's alright, I rhyme time and time twice, and thrice but I'm nice when I pick up this mothafucking mic device and worship Christ/
Jack the Ripper be flipping this shit quicker than strippers that spit liquor and fat kids when they see a bar of Snickers to get a kicker/
(hook) So you wanna get a chick's twit kicks you gotta spit like this and never be un-clever and be a bitch(x2)
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by richardchacha24: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
Am in MiND-fRIK/nO Trickz/fUK DIz gaME GUd buT SHe stIL Ma sYD-KIck/floW Lik lolipop xo d WNt to liCK/No puraNA> GOin harD On d bEAT AM lIK FUk rihanA/angle luF LUFILu i gAT Diz mOFOz doIN D HUlahu/xo whO R U/uR LinE AInt sTRNG Lik u nid sUPA Glue/uSE UR ScoRE SKUL 4 A SOca-bAL/MA GUY Ile-mu na-eyE Bal,u knw i bAL/piZ IN Ur eaR N Mak ur eaR DruMZ Wet/u smel plUZ U Sweat bet/u aiNT SPitIN SPIT-in cuZ U KNW U GAT Bad breATH/AM In lIK GUAta/lIK JAh am n ma name is >LILCHACHA<
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by ShadSmoke: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
Man i think u just tried to rap like Elvis

But u sounds like Hannah Montana, the generic version

Beef battle in 16 lines and 8 bars?

Dawg i can beat u even in 2 lines and 1 bar

What about a face to face battle and dont act like a prick

Oh you dont got a mic? Noworry u can use my Joystick instead of it

This battle gonna be so long so sit back and just relax

Well its your turn dawg, dj play the beat that Eric Sermon used to be play
for diss back
U cant even compete with me, now dont give a damn about my abusing words

So better dont show your wrinkled ass here, get out and dont come back until u dont get sm beef guts
your dope level dont even got height to reach my testis
But im gonna tell these people u got dildoed by your own dentist

your turn
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by richardchacha24: 11:11am On Oct 22, 2013
Am iN>>LILCHACHA..UR BLEz... Hw come u say i sound lik elviz...or do i look lik kendrick lamar,,,u stiL gon b filin ma shhit 4rm 2planet away..or do i look lik ur maa xowi ur paa ..u aint gat wordz pluz i knw u sapp xo watsap..hehehe/popin diz mofo lik i pop ma colar..try to get in ma way and i myt get u //slaughted// flow xo gud no //bread// bt am //butter// rhymz xo hot dat d dEVil said she wantz to b ma //daughter//..yah am on to anoda **level** if thiz rapperz wer demon dat meanz am d bad **deviL** i dnt rap reveletion cuz am nt endin..bt i do rhymz bendin rap sendin i heard ur linez r sick just go 4 medical check-up before i end-him fent-him// Eat-up ur linez aint getin #belle-blocked# u cnt undastnd me cuz u gat ur #brain-blocked# even if ur wer a door of succez i swear i wil #nava-knock# xo #watz-up# y r u mad is it bcuz i tok ur mic and ur gal and we had a wed-lock// xowi u.,u it's becuz u had a bad-luck-plus u suk/> am big dan u cuz u flow tym i and i rhym clock... Am a rhym busta..n i do fasta-->rap bosser aint talkin about x-bosta...ur xo dirty n u smell lik a recherd sick old manz bossa... Am not rili d man of d year..but wen popula,hi ranted men are talkin about d year they include me cuz i spit wordz dat dey wanna hear....i run ur neighbour hood dat meanz i run yahhh...i gat dose moves lik jagger...u better run away cus i do aboki lines dat means i walk with dagger...put ur lines 2geda and win d hiphop world jam lik mi abaga..i gat 10foot feet so when i step d scater...punch side ur face//untill u gon get a bad face//am jxt startin n i promis u am gona win dis fukin rap race//xo wen d say go..lik d sapet i myt said bro tie ur shoe lace...hehehehe |"-"| and am gon..... Am LILCHACHA..AKA D RAP BENDA..GAY'S ..OPPP'S GUYS DONT START WHAT U CN'T FINISH..

1 Like

Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by hizzy24: 5:08am On Oct 26, 2013
You all suck for real
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by hizzy24: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2013
Hickory dickory dock your girl wants on cock.

boom
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by hizzy24: 5:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Cock
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by hizzy24: 5:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Shit
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by SKIDDY: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
Back then they said i came wit a bad style but see me now rockin wit de most high in a grand style,so dats why Am not bothered of ur tinz nor ur sinz cuz i gat tinz 2 make up a team..so mr bad guy u say u be rapper nd u no dey go 4 street clashes abi u need glasses 2 put on ur eyelashes b4 u go knw say boyz dey carry 1st 4 rap classes::so little hommie if u need a rest 4 ur quest then come 2 the west for the best test;;if ur nt happy dat am makin money den ur mixtape is gonna be ur gratest mistake:::?u nid som ryt?

1 Like

Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by streetjoker: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2013
Street joker coming through all this haters open way/ all my niggas straped and ready pockets fat on overweight/
sprite stay on chill and my blunts always stay on stank/ all this pussys taking shit soon as I come they run oway/
purple kush and hennesy /bullets for my enemys nigga am real all this bitches don't mean shit to me / smoking on a pound off weed can't forget a cup of lean eating all this pussy rapers blowing money staying clean/
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by sampsonlinux: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
haha niga you so funny,your flow so boring. and this is what i tell nigaz that keep bluffing go ask your papa where you from cos i don't think u do 4 if you do, u we reason why you talk.so better catch it up,i dont repeat when i talk cos ma flow know be raw?
Re: Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here by sampsonlinux: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
years ago/ back in the days when i try to hit a stage what day say was i am slim so am not in the game/i gave them little flow and they start they shake there heads like say,them they dose/so when you see a nigga make u no they underrate retaliate you 4 try to negotiate cos you dont no what him pass true jus to be in stage huh.life is a stake/so when you see a brother on it jus give him faith no dey lie am just to make make am loose him space/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

freestyle Rap And Rhymes Battle: Who Wanna Deal? / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.