Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (71139 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by good4love: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
5 healthy Omo yeebos are to be wasted!! Smh,,awon Omo olori pelebe

12 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Belmot:
You don't even no the meaning of afonja, that's why you can't use it properly to make your point.

why are u so pained nah? Lemme help knowledge9000....afonja means one 17th century sophisticated amalan whose arsse was fantastically booted by fulanis and bulalaed out of his own land and an emir installed..his subjects in the 21st century have evolved into fulani arsse licking sophisticated zombies....thank u,thank u..enuf of the applause,pls
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by caesaraba(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
cooltola:
We should not assume that they are all guilty. If u notice no one from Indonesia was on the name list.

Err... there are actually FIVE Indonesians on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Almaiga: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahaha, my guys dey there, always representing. The flat headers have just done it again grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by flokii: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Damn! Indonesia of all places

RIP in advance to them.. Just sad
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by RJayson(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Its so sad, there should be a humane way of execution other than firing squad.
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by wristbangle: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Knowledge9000:
[s]To Afonjas already commenting. You have no shame...I'll rather die overseas than to be a coward and let Hausa-Fulani slaughter me in my own land in Lagos and do nothing. Nnamdi Kanu envisioned that all these young men will come home when the Nation of the Rising Sun is restored to stop the sufferings of our people overseas. These men want to come back but only in the nation of the rising sun![/s]

Don't u have shame at all. A grown up man spewing this thrash. undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Belmot(m): 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

why are u so pained nah? Lemme help knowledge9000....afonja means one 17th century sophisticated amalan whose arsse was fantastically booted by fulanis and bulalaed out of his own land and an emir installed..his subjects in the 21st century have evolved into fulani arsse licking sophisticated zombies....thank u,thank u..enuf of the applause,pls
Mr know it all, how is your story related to the point he's trying to make?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by MDsambo: 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
RIP in advance
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Princepoint(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
drug asian countries Don't take shiit
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by bareal(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
OXYZ:
aAre they the only one facing the hardship?

I tire oh! A group belonging to a tribe that can kill even their mama because of pieces of paper called money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by bareal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
blaquemyc:
It's like there's division of labour when it comes to crime in Nigeria. When it's
Drugs = East
Scam/rape = West
Religious killings = North
Pipeline vandalism/Militancy = South South.

Sorry!
Combination of all = East

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by sainttwist1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
see nigeria youth ooo, you people are still fighting e-tribal war when some people will be killed.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by elopee3000(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:
Eugene Ape
Humphrey Jefferson
Obinna Nwajagu
Michael Titus
Okonkwo Nonso Kingsley

Even thouqh this is a sad event to Niqeria as a whole.......NCAN...Oyo state chapter sends condolences to our hardworkinq jewish brothers....just imaqine!.....Our Jewish brothers bought all the five slots for Nigeria grin
go out from oshogbo u no gree for ur mind ape is igbo too right ?so if london dey execute how many of ur scratched mark people will be dead by now grin
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by leahcimzil: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tolexander:
The 1st, 2nd and 4th name do not look Nigerian at all!
because they are jews

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by rhymaholic: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
4 Igbos. My brothers won't learn. May God rest their souls in advance.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by LORDI(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
shocked Ibos are the most USELESS tribe in Africa - no competition. shocked cool KILL THEM ALL cool
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Blackfire(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
KOBOJO:

Ade the ode....you see how foolish you are and how incapacitated u are in reasoning a right....

So in Yorubaland ..there are no criminals abi ??

in one of the ibadan oriki:

ibadan ti o jale, o ran ju ni... Ask that guy to tell u the meaning.

To all of u rejoicing at the people in deathrow because they are from the 'Jewish' tribe.. Continue don't stop.. Nemesis have a way of repaying everyone.

To all boys intending to travel out of naija to Asia an all u ve in mind is drugs.. To make quick money to uplift ya family from poverty, believe u are destroying yourself, and your family u want to die for will live on as if u never existed.

Never do anything in DESPERATION.

*NOW U CAN INSULT ME*

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Bobbywallexino(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kockane:
Eyin eeyan mi, shey e notice bi oruko awon omo Igbo shey fill list yen. Smh. Anytime ti e ba ti gbo drug dealer, omo Igbo noni. Ise won niyen, awon abani loruko je. Ki a shaa ma gbadura fun won so that won ma change.

God bless Nigeria.

Signed,
PRO, NCAN, South West chapter.
Ore! Oya MI lenu ooo, Won kan doju ti Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by topsam1(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kockane:
Eyin eeyan mi, shey e notice bi oruko awon omo Igbo shey fill list yen. Smh. Anytime ti e ba ti gbo drug dealer, omo Igbo noni. Ise won niyen, awon abani loruko je. Ki a shaa ma gbadura fun won so that won ma change.

God bless Nigeria.

Signed,

This ya name sef sound somehw..... grin
Kockane:

God bless Nigeria.

Signed,

This ya name sef sound somehw.....lol
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Adedoks(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
It saddens my heart with great pain whenever I see tribal wars on nairaland. Dis is a sad event and i dont get why people are rejoicing checking names.. Hhhmn. am a Yoruba guy and I dont hate the igbos, Av never done.i Av some as great friends who have good heart. When did all dis hatred start? God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by gamargu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
UGONNAM:

have you really tested your dna? do you know how many yorubas that will be facing execution every 10 mins if Nigeria is to be executing anybody that steals from government or private sector through pen or ghost workers?

I guest if that is happening in this country, you wouldn't have been born because your parents must have been long executed.

FOOL.
Sorry i am fulani not yoruba tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by etrader(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
they are Nnmadi Kanu brothers

4 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iphie89(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Westerners making a fool of themselves here. Yes what they did is bad,but maybe we should enforce the penalty of death to drugs and stealing in Nigeria and see what happens. What we forget is the indonesians,infact europeans and americans and asians do not know igbo,all they know are Nigerians. Maybe you should go to UK and see what the yorubas are doing there,causing mayhem everywhere or is it italy where edos and yorubas have turned italy to prostitute and drug zone and yet there's no drug penalty in italy. If these 5 guys where americans,would america allow there execution? The westerns should answer that. Buhari killed 3 nigerians in 1985 and everybody including yorubas were shouting. Well he's back and the fulanis are destroying the west with there cattles like ekiti,oyo,osun etc. The earlier we realize we are one and support ourselves the better. My papa say when one finger touch oil,d other four must they affected. #iprayforabetternigeria

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by kikies(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kockane:

God bless Nigeria.

Signed,

Ta lo fun e ni post yi
PRO gbogbo South West, haaa iro, ama tun ibo yen di ni

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Taeewo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
I dont think this is typed by a living soul.. Reply by telling me the current president of Nigeria,bfor i will believe u r for real..
Knowledge9000:
To Afonjas already commenting. You have no shame...I'll rather die overseas than to be a coward and let Hausa-Fulani slaughter me in my own land in Lagos and do nothing. Nnamdi Kanu envisioned that all these young men will come home when the Nation of the Rising Sun is restored to stop the sufferings of our people overseas. These men want to come back but only in the nation of the rising sun!

4 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by topsam1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
leahcimzil:
because they are jews
Lol
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by LydayBobo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
We are talking about taking lives of fellow Nigerians and people are joking about NCAN. Guys this is a serious matter and I hope our law makers can at least try pleading for leniency.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Richkid97(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
I stop reading after checking name #Rip to our yeast brodas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
I thought there should be federal character in lists like this, but unfortunately no federal character at all.. just negogu
Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by saintben99: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na wa oo, 5 Indonesian, 5 Nigerians, follo dem drag their country 9ja world citizens

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 by Iceberg3: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Belmot:
Mr know it all, how is your story related to the point he's trying to make?
mr zombie,ask your other zombies: how are the igbos related to the discourse that they are all mouthfoaming?

It says a pakistani,a french,british,nigerian.....where did yall zombies see igbos?..
Also mr zombie,pls talk with ua mouth and not that wHOLE under wey just the faya..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.