Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" (55277 Views)

Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by TunezMediaTV: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
In a recent interview with Genevieve magazine, where the actress alongside, Adesua Etomi, Mo'Cheddah and Ghanian TV presenter cum vlogger, Sika Osei covered the July edition, revealed the kind of men she would date, what put her off in a man and premarital sex.

On her kind of man the Beverly said: “I can’t stand potbellies and beyond the physical, someone who doesn’t know how to treat me like a lady. I have a fear of settling down with the wrong guy and I won’t deny it and that’s probably why I haven’t found that ideal guy yet. I know he will come.

I am very ambitious and I know where I am going so anyone I am going to marry has to be successful in some way so that when we do get married. I am not the one doing everything.”

The actress also talked about sex, she said: “I understand sex before marriage. You don’t want to end up with someone who gives you bad sex. I can respect a guy’s decision to abstain, but why? I get it for religious reasons. Ideally, I would love to abstain but I don’t want to be in a situation where the guy is impotent or can’t please me. I will resent him.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/i-will-use-premarital-sex-to-know-if-my.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by ajasbaba(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
so how many pre marital sex will you have,or will i say how many have you had and still counting,

that is how they end up without husband and later blame their neighbor at the village or devil that they can see.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
mtcheew....abeg tix your life jare"::
no be this one dey do me*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by ojun50(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yes i also hv to knw if my women is ready for many style. Some girls are jst bag of cement only fine for face nd body

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
ok
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by rosy4u(f): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ok we don hear undecided.. NEXT

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Kxngstein(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is just an excuse to engage in it. Sheeeeesh
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by CXLVII: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
Brilliant

Way to go.....

It will be very disastrous to realize that your woman is a log of wood in bed after marriage

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by steppin: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
A Nymph©'s excuse to having sex. Just simply say you enjoy sex like every other person.
Fuckin pretenders!

35 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by herzern(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
her life......her problem!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Dandsome: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmmm... i understand your point lady. Imagine getting to your matrimonial home on your wedding night only to realize your hubby is impotent. My dear your own na sorry.

Well, the only issue is that pre-marital sex has led to countless baby mamas.

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by yungest(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
that's your fu*king problem.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by DWJOBScom(m): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
and he can continue proving to other women after the marriage

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by nnamdibig(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ajambene

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by coldsummer: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
koret girl

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by yinkus204(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wasted generation
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by babyfaceafrica: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jezebel
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by axishale(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
undecided undecided can someone help me explain to her how stupid she is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Rilwayne001: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by yeyeboi(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Maabone: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
9ja! Am tired of this pre...pre..things. Just find out why IM is a prefix for IMPREGNATE sad

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Swagt101(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hahaha
ajasbaba:
so how many pre marital sex will you have,or will i say how many have you had and still counting,
that is how they end up without husband and later blame their neighbor at the village or devil that they can see.
Guy forget dat yarn.... Tonto no dey her husband house?

10 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by flokii: 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
And then what??

Abeg next undecided
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Sunofgod(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
I remember when 'Ashawo' was a bad word.......

7 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by slap1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kontinu sad
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by sainttwist1(m): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
ode ashewo omo
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by july66: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Exponental(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don't blame you jare. Since you're not a virgin, no need for stunt.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Taiyescott(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Congratulatnz 2 her on her escapades..
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by jayney404: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
As you are on this quest Naya, may God help you so you don't end up sleeping with all men before you get the ideal man.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Pinkyberry2(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
prosti.tute.. u can't have it all
.. most rich cool guys don't have time to start trying to please u in bed.. only broke ass
irresponsible guys will give u all d style and start asking u for loan...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by YourMajesty(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
The lady above me is the correct definition of hypocrisy and frustration.

I wish her well though.

48 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) / Monalisa Chinda's Outfit To Her Brother's Wedding (photos) / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.