Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:06 PM

At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) (32265 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by saints2(f): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is a report from a freelance journalist, Mr Femi Owolabi, according to him, who was at public primary schools in Chibok and shared photos from Junior Day Secondary School, “these kids have now become academically poor”.

“Some of them cannot even write their names correctly again,” Owolabi quoted one of the teachers as saying. “They’ve been out of school for years, and most of them have been on the farm with their parents.”He said..

Ladies and gentlemen, guests and friends, I feel excited to announce to you that public primary schools and especially, the Junior Day Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, are now opened after years that academic activities have been shut down due to Boko Haram insurgency.Many thanks to the Nigerian Army Command in Chibok who has continually assured us of maximum protection and security for our children.
Sadly, however, after a series of interaction with these kids, I noticed how academically poor they had become.

"Some of them cannot even write their names correctly again," one of the teachers, regrettably, told me. "They've been out of school for years, and most of them have been on the farm with their parents," he added.

The students whose schools have been opened couldn't hide their excitement as they told me they've always looked forward to returning to school.

With this development, ladies and gentlemen, guests and friends, permit me to authoritatively say that we are winning the war!

My reaction when I got to the school and saw it opened? To hell with Boko Boko, our kids are back in school!

See more pictures..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/at-last-chibok-pupils-are-back-in.html

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by saints2(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
change

8 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
another lie well packaged by the AFONJAS, I wonder how long they will continue to be submissive to their ALIMI

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Tolexander: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
When will their "alleged" kidnapped sisters return?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by saints2(f): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
another lie well packaged by the AFONJAS, I wonder how long they will continue to be submissive to their ALIMI

Are you calling these lies too? Even with all these pictures? Oga get mature small na, its not all things we tend to politicize... Lets give kudos to when its necessary

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by mayorkyzo: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Good news...hope those sadistic bastards don't find their way there again..

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:

Are you calling these lies too? Even with all these pictures? Oga get mature small na, its not all things we tend to politicize... Lets give kudos to when its necessary
AFONJA

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wait o shocked So it's a mixed school? So how come only females where writing waec on the day they were kidnapped?

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Almaiga: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one Buhari is working cool cool

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by saints2(f): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pidggin:
Wait o shocked So it's a mixed school? So how come only females where writing waec on the day they were kidnapped?

Aunty, Chibok is a Local Government, more like an city, Chibok is not a name of a school, so when the news says Chibok, it means schools in that area finally opened after a long time, pls read the post again...

Thank you

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by sinkhole: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:

Aunty, Chibok is a Local Government, more like an city, Chibok is not a name of a school, so when the news says Chibok, it means schools in that area finally opened after a long time, pls read the post again...

Thank you
You are a very good teacher grin

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Young03(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Welcome development

but the other kidnapped ones r gone
chai diaris God oo
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Sharon6(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Awwwwhhhhh. It's a welcome development, with time they'll pick up academically as well.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
No offense but they are Northerners with the sterotypical Air that they are not known for intelligence.

If they struggling to adapt to school throw them to their farms or better still...Teach them intensive cattle farming so that they will keep their cattle in the North and their husbands will stop killing Innocent Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by oshibote1: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Goood one sai baba

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by justicejay(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
so what happens to the missing ones? Or we should all accept that is part of APC scams?

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by zopaks: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
good
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by haryomikun(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kudos to the COAS and NA on working this out!

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by oshinadekunle(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:

u guy u no go school at all, is dis pic real na, check ur brain guy

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by prinsam30: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
which of the missing pupils

the ones in sambisa or the ones in Cameroon

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Beehshorp(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Finally, its like APC has decided to end the seasonal chibok saga dem dey air... Am damn sure Apc would give other networks like Netflix, CW, Fox and the rest a run for their money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by omas1(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
OK . welcome back to school.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by SmartMugu: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
The abduction happened years ago. Does this mean there's only one school in Chibok? Why didn't the kids transfer to other schools?

4 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by AlphaCentauri: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
shey these people dont have paint in the north ni ?

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by DannyJ19(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mak dem build small army barracks near d school ohh....Bcuz d return of boko haram go bad.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
That one na wash. I don't know there will still be people clad in hijab in Borno. Terrorism may not be leaving north anytime soon.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hey guys please access my signature

Congrats to the community
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Pappyjim: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

5 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Timarodear(f): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls someone with a good heart should wake me when CHIBOK STUDENTS ( the missing ones) not PUPILS return. thanks in advance .

3 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by EDhims(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
For me I think PMB has seen to d end of boko, terrorism is not a joking matter and d western world will b surprise at such feat

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Almajiri Brutally Flogged In Kano For Too Much Roaming Around (Photo) / A Trip To Lorreto Special Secondary School, Anambra (Photos) / ASUU Gives FG 6 New Conditions To End Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.