Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. (35810 Views)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
brightalo1010:
Nne stop making noise because you're too broke that's why I left u on the recharge card level,but is now clear u can't even afford recharge card.

Let me tell u when you get to a certain level of richness that ur brain dulled by poverty will open and you'll start thinking normal.

I remembered Years back when I said I can't spend a certain amount of money just to buy one shirt or jean or even give a lady huge amount of money,Then na poverty they talk not me.immediately God picked my calls my mentality changed.I pray God to pick ur calls so you will start thinking normal.
Sorry man!, God no ask me to dey spend heaven and earth on bfs, beside advice, occasional surprises as gifts, i don't do more than that.

Hope you've given ur boo a hundred thousand?.try another lie man.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Telkings(m): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jay542:

A man shouldn't care really how much his woman earns. He is meant to still give her allowance even if she earns 500k and he earns 200k. A womans' money is for herself while the guys' earnings is for the family.

That is the height of stupidity, that is why people remain broke in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Donpressman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:
To be sincere I will be proud if I do all those things for my guy, that's why I can't date talkless of love someone I'm richer than but that doesn't mean I won't surprise him once in a while
So you choose who to love too. Love is no longer natural? Madam na money you love not the guy. simple

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donpressman:
So you choose who to love too. Love is no longer natural? Madam na money you love not the guy. simple
Alright its my decision not yours

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
banmee:

And you want to be treated equally right? Newsflash, equality entails equal responsibility. If you don't want to be treated like a slave, you might want to change that mentality.
I am nt fighting for equality rights between men n women.

I believe God made us ur help mate not ur providers.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by danypst: 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
muhamad158:
A very foolish act from the female folks
we know virtually all Muhamads will prefer their wives to be a house-wife and not work. That stiil does not generally make it a foolish act. Its just ur opinion though.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
OBITHAMONARCH:

It is your type that guys use anyhow and treat you as oringos! SMH! Pls stop making Naija gals luk cheap and lazy abeg!
I'm waiting for that guy that will come and use and dump, he has his own money and I'm not broke as well, I get a good job at hand so fvck off

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by inkreezz(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
pls stop poisoning ppls mind if u can not pls stop telling ppl not 2 do evn if da are married
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Donpressman(m): 11:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Alright its my decision not yours
My opinion too not yours!
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by ikombe: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is hehandicap?.He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise

Last Time i checked ex president Goodluck jonathan is not cheating on his wife. And they are both happily married undecided
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by LovesonBlezz(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
came here to sight stingy Nl babes..think l've sighted enof, op number 1..stroll outta thread cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Elzends(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand, so because he asked you out you should just be collecting? You won't surprise him with gifts or pay for dinner once in a while? This is why guys keep shading ladies on this forum, you present yourselves as leeches.
#inTekno'svoice..... Where your papa dey... Where your mama dey...
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by OBITHAMONARCH(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
When wud Naija babes stop seeing relationship as a business venture that always leads to marriage and start seeing it as true friendship between 2 consenting adults
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand, so because he asked you out you should just be collecting? You won't surprise him with gifts or pay for dinner once in a while? This is why guys keep shading ladies on this forum, you present yourselves as leeches.
u just said the d most romantic thing ever...pls plant a kiss on dis lip!!
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is exactly the silly Africa /Mentality, it's a relationship not an expenditure, anybody can spend on anybody, depends on who has the money at that particular time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by danypst: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
op, u sounded like u were once a victim of such. Well, if dats d case, u just only meet d wrong guy who took advantage of ur benovolence. While some guys will runaway, some wil make sure they marry the girl. Men varies...
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by OBITHAMONARCH(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm waiting for that guy that will come and use and dump, he has his own money and I'm not broke as well, I get a good job at hand so fvck off
Abegi make person hear word jare! Na ur type cheap pass sef. Keep following shiny things U hear? mtscheeeeeewwwwwww!!!
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by brightalo1010: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Sorry man!, God no ask me to dey spend heaven and earth on bfs, beside advice, occasional surprises as gifts, i don't do more than that.

Broke ass take money as anything so I don't blame u if you doubt that.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mikron(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Never develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, not one that spends on them.

To some spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has nothing to lose but you.

Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is he handicap?. He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise.

We ladies are naturally emotional, while the male counterparts are naturally logical, when he dumps you suicide is inevitable, he's likely to move on sooner that you.

He asked you out, you didn't ask him, why should you two go on a date, and you're the one buying everything, while he's collecting?.

Spending on a guy is not healthy, even your parents will frown at it.

Expecting the ladies you date to spend on you is like patronising a prostitute and asking her to pay you.

We're not in India where women marry men. grin

@ the bolded what if its the other way round i.e if the lady asked the guy out?, from ur analogy does that mean the lady should foot all the bills when it comes to spending for the guy? ur level of thinking is to say the least whacked, girls like u are the reason why some guys are still not married because people like u influence the good ones out there negetively. i pity u

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
OBITHAMONARCH:

Abegi make person hear word jare! Na ur type cheap pass sef. Keep following shiny things U hear? mtscheeeeeewwwwwww!!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Shollarh(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2016
You'll always give in the direction of what/who you love. It's the basic truth. Every wife was once a girlfriend. How would I know if she's really going to be a help meet if spending on me now is an ish?
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by sisisioge: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmm this is a touchy subject.

I can help out financially when I could afford it. Done for guys I'm not dating, done for the ones I was dating and done for the mofo who thought he was smart. Nothing to be hard about, money is glorified paper. We cant spend it alone. For those I wasn't dating, I was a good Samaritan. For the one I was dating, I was a good gf and for the one who thought he was smart...it's all about rule 21 of the laws of power. Mio ra ye oshi!
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by brightalo1010: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:

Broke ass take money as everything so I don't blame u if you doubt that.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mikron(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
the op is the worst kind
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2016
That's the beginning of insults, as for me I like to preserve my respect, ego and dignity. Except you are down in the mud and she is your wife, its understandable but guys try avoid them spending on you, you are not a hoe.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mikron(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
When he dumps you, you can go extra miles to harm him, because of all you gave.

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Maxineng:
Nigerian men like awuff if you spend ones you become his meal ticket and your money will go into taking care of another girl.
No mind them! Luckily like Mizzbouqui said,I also can't date or marry a man that I am richer than.
I have spent and can always spend on my malefriends(those I can never have sex with) because I know what real friendship means!(reciprocal) undecided
BTW a lady who asks a guy out would always be at the receiving end of the relationship especially here in Africa where they don't even know what love means! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by banmee(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
I am nt fighting for equality rights between men n women.

I believe God made us ur help mate not ur providers.

I am not sure you read what you wrote after you finished writing it. Or you did but did not comprehend it.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

My dear don't mind them jare! As long as you have something decent doing for yourself(except prostitution) of course,they would always come for you! Why?? Cos they know you can live without their yeye money grin
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Trina0936:

My dear don't mind them jare! As long as you have something decent doing for yourself(except prostitution) of course,they would always come for you! Why?? Cos they know you can live without their yeye money grin
Thanks sis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Nl Auctions- Ended! / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.