Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. (35864 Views)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by DozieInc(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
I dont understand, so because he asked you out you should just be collecting? You won't surprise him with gifts or pay for dinner once in a while? This is why guys keep shading ladies on this forum, you present yourselves as leeches.

Gbam! you just spoke my mind...of course its not wrong to spend on your guy, it creates mutual value and places the guy's mind at ease, he is ready to spend his last k on the girl, knowing she would do the same were the cased reversed.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Odunharry(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2016
agarawu23:
Only "few" naija babe will spend on a guy..
They have that dull mentality that their bf must spend and must alws be the one to spend. angry
Lmao.. True

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks sis
so it is a crime for a lady to spend in a relationship i know see reasons why some guys make disgusting torrent on ladies that tonia is writing rubbish big time rubbish dont know where some people leave there wisdom cap or maybe it is lost very irritating mindset even our parents help eachothers wont blame kid still eating candies and spoon feed .
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Alright its my decision not yours
who wud believe dis innocent thin is materialistic....u will meet ur type in man..dnt worri
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by DozieInc(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
When he dumps you, you can go extra miles to harm him, because of all you gave.

If he is your " man " then no need to with hold or give in halves.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Thanks sis
You are very welcome my dear cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Never develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, not one that spends on them.

To some spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has nothing to lose but you.

Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is he handicap?. He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise.

We ladies are naturally emotional, while the male counterparts are naturally logical, when he dumps you suicide is inevitable, he's likely to move on sooner that you.

He asked you out, you didn't ask him, why should you two go on a date, and you're the one buying everything, while he's collecting?.

Spending on a guy is not healthy, even your parents will frown at it.

Expecting the ladies you date to spend on you is like patronising a prostitute and asking her to pay you.

We're not in India where women marry men. grin

Can't find this useful.A kinda #Trash
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm waiting for that guy that will come and use and dump, he has his own money and I'm not broke as well, I get a good job at hand so fvck off
which kind smelly job be dat....u reek of post traumatic poverty disorder(ptpd)
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by pussyAvenger: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2016
Telkings:

That is the height of stupidity, that is why people remain broke in this country.
na dat guy type dy commit suicide on top woman matter.....na wen dy dump his goody goody ass him eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Manamax(m): 12:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Some of Naija babes won't grow up.. What are material things for the first place? Though penury will always make some babes say l can't spend on my man. By moro now it will be same people advocating for gender equality. My candid opinion is that he or she who has should give without looking back because you won't be financially buoyant forever hence the need to give when ever you man or woman is need.. Also, you are meant to give whenever you have dont wait til you're asked before you give.. Finally, most naija guys won't like the idea of their babe giving them money or paying their bills. This will make them look as if they won't be in absolute control over their babe.. Let me end on this note, if you want uour babe to be settling your bills be ready to condole so many things form her #Chikina
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Trina0936:

No mind them! Luckily like Mizzbouqui said,I also can't date or marry a man that I am richer than.
I have spent and can always spend on my malefriends(those I can never have sex with) because I know what real friendship means!(reciprocal) undecided
BTW a lady who asks a guy out would always be at the receiving end of the relationship especially here in Africa where they don't even know what love means! undecided
why sharing this nonesense with me .
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Who is sharing with you? Better unfollow me cos I never forced you to! undecided
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2016
mikron:
@ the bolded what if its the other way round i.e if the lady asked the guy out?, from ur analogy does that mean the lady should foot all the bills when it comes to spending for the guy? ur level of thinking is to say the least whacked, girls like u are the reaso why some guys are still not married because people like u influence the good ones out there negetively. i pity u
Thanks for the compliment man!.

Just so you knw, people don't spoil people, people change their minds at some point, change they say is constant.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Trina0936:

Who is sharing with you? Better unfollow me cos I never forced you to! undecided
nobody is follow open your eyes and see or use a glass.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:41am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Did I?
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
nobody is follow open your eyes and see or use a glass.
Dey deceive yourself lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Trina0936:

Dey deceive yourself lipsrsealed
like seriously am not following you check it ojo lo ko ewure ati aja po.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by nuelzz04(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Nature made it that way not me....people attract their likes, i can date a broke guy, but can't be doing everything for him.

Is too risky.
n u want ur guy to b doing everything for u...isn't dat too risky .....talk of hypocrisy angry
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Did I?
is one trinia or trincan you shared something she wrote with me and is even acquising me am following her mi o ma ra ye radarara yi o .
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
You are not understanding this thing, pls don't fight
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You are not understanding this thing
what maybe if you explain i can understand ?
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You are not understanding this thing, pls don't fight
fight ke me fight ko saye fun iyen i mind my biz dont just like people that pokenose, how much is her body to fight with it.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2016
if she stingy

me sef i go stingy

money no easy to see!
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 28, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
That is your business so pls stop quoting me. Omo ale jati jati! Soso GI ma ekwensu kwara GI bia ebem noo! Amusu undecided
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2016
5 years ago I shared your sentiment but life and love taught me it's best to give with an open heart and not count at all. I spend it If I have and he does to. Life is no competition it's about kindness.

What matters to you more the money or their happiness

Everything is about Balance but don't make your worth based on what you get its what you give

4 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 28, 2016
ikombe:

Last Time i checked ex president Goodluck jonathan is not cheating on his wife. And they are both happily married undecided
Am i referring to married couple?.

Did i in any where said married men are cheating on their wives?.

Don't read the back of my post.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Trina0936:

That is your business so pls stop quoting me. Omo ale jati jati! Soso GI ma ekwensu kwara GI bia ebem noo! Amusu undecided
who is quoting you see your choice of words show how untrained you are wont exchange dime with you but educate your mind to free your retardation.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Lexusgs430: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Never develop the habit of spending on a guy you're dating, there's no harm in helping them when they're in need, What real men want is a faithful lady, not one that spends on them.

To some spending on them reduces their self worth, even in marriages when a lady is the bread winner of the family, the men are not so happy, so why should your boyfriend be happy when you're the one doing virtually everything for him?, when such a relationship crashes, he has nothing to lose but you.

Imagine if all you do is:pay his school fees, pay rents, cook for him with your money whenever you visit, change his wardrobe, when there's no guarantee he will even marry you, neither are you his sugar mummy, is he handicap?. He will take all these and still cheat on you, and dump you when the need arise.

We ladies are naturally emotional, while the male counterparts are naturally logical, when he dumps you suicide is inevitable, he's likely to move on sooner that you.

He asked you out, you didn't ask him, why should you two go on a date, and you're the one buying everything, while he's collecting?.

Spending on a guy is not healthy, even your parents will frown at it.

Expecting the ladies you date to spend on you is like patronising a prostitute and asking her to pay you.

We're not in India where women marry men. grin

But it is perfectly alright for a guy to spend on a girl ?
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2016
danypst:
op, u sounded like u were once a victim of such. Well, if dats d case, u just only meet d wrong guy who took advantage of ur benovolence. While some guys will runaway, some wil make sure they marry the girl. Men varies...
Have never been a victim, that's the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by AlphaCentauri: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2016
kilokeys:
if there is a plan besides changing wardrobes and feeding him

if u can empower your man , either advancing his career , or setting him up.. thats a great idea

note the word ''Your Man''.
dayumm brah you go do dey get plenty women with this your guitar skills. dat mukaila jashaun liberian girl was on fleek, as they say

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
That's the beginning of insults, as for me I like to preserve my respect, ego and dignity. Except you are down in the mud and she is your wife, its understandable but guys try avoid them spending on you, you are not a hoe.
cheesy cheesy cheesy lol!.

Some nairaland guys are now ho*s o!, looking for a money making machine lady to stupidly spend on them.

So shameful!.
Re: Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2016
DozieInc:

If he is your " man " then no need to with hold or give in halves.
Are you talking of bf or Husband?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.